We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 119 of 169 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    Just a small "pinch in the wound" about the Sideswitching matter...

I named this in honour of Fata's last posts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSsREz6BRKU

...aaaaaaaaand Im done with that.
    Tnx for the attention.

Cheers.
    A 1v1 video -.- not my style and don't know why you mentioned me when I never said you a side switcher as I see you 1 or 2 times a month in moors and only on creep for last few times.

Ps : LoL to you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    so we have here a guy who groups up with 10 healers to (fight) 7 freeps talking about how we should fight and bla bla bla..a guy who will farm when ever he has the opportunity to do ti all day...guys who took 30 ranks in chars only b raiding and ofc zerging....but cause i am good...and i care for all you guys in here...i have the solution...here a gift...http://psychologytoday.tests.psychte...idRegTest=3040 btw your tribe reminds m private hospital i mean hospitals that you are paying a lot to get in(to many doctors to take care few patients)
    I recommend you to test your sanity 1st. Every sane person should know flaming and raging on internet solves nothing. Did you even tried to speak with him personally, or you just offending people for fun ikn front of larger crowd? Seriously, this kind of posts are getting old an leads to nowhere, just makes people angry, which makes zerging even worse. Be more constuctive in your criticism next time pls, posts like this just make you look like a douchebag. I would stay silent if its uncommon, but every post you made here is the same.

See ya.
    Last edited by Gerbag; Apr 02 2014 at 10:51 AM.

Classic WW live action again

Moar QQ und Rage bitte lol

so we have here a guy who groups up with 10 healers to (fight) 7 freeps talking about how we should fight and bla bla bla..a guy who will farm when ever he has the opportunity to do ti all day...guys who took 30 ranks in chars only b raiding and ofc zerging....but cause i am good...and i care for all you guys in here...i have the solution...here a gift...http://psychologytoday.tests.psychte...idRegTest=3040 btw your tribe reminds m private hospital i mean hospitals that you are paying a lot to get in(to many doctors to take care few patients)
    Didn't you want to transfer your chars? Btw a transfer lasts 20 seconds now. And you still didnt get, that you don't have balance when you fight 5 freeps vs 5 creeps.

That are my 5 cent to this conversation, c ya in front of a keep or inside today.

P.S.: Don't keep your sprint in group for running away, probably your group needs it when slowed by a spider web

Love it when a r9 mns starts to hug ec when he sees a r7 warg killing npc's

Wat

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post

Wat

Here's a little something I found in an old screenshots folder:

Early RoI, freaver army.
    Last edited by Tharvendall; Apr 04 2014 at 06:49 AM.

Here's a little something I found in an old screenshots folder:

Many screen shots!

Early RoI, freaver army.
    Theres some old names in there.

Good old times ...

For Lish: Found where it all started baby.

Thalric, the Captain who used to stand on the same crates in the 21st Hall. Every day, all day long, in a white elven dress, smoking his pipe weed.

Good times

Thalric, the Captain who used to stand on the same crates in the 21st Hall. Every day, all day long, in a white elven dress, smoking his pipe weed.

Good times
    ehh, too shame smaugs bane gallery module isnt working anymore could post pic of ex-leader of bane in famous white dress

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    ehh, too shame smaugs bane gallery module isnt working anymore could post pic of ex-leader of bane in famous white dress
    Feel free to pay 10$ Jusp and you shall see them

Flaini and Narthirvor ambush tactics :

Old habits still remain :

Shakuru swimming team:

lets do one event in moors....lets say every monday creeps will go out of gramms solo(mouhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha) and lets say thar every monday wargs will not gank all day in warg packs soloers.... lets say that every monday you will not go 3,4,5,6,12,24 even 40 against 1.. .lets say that when you group up 5 wargs and fight with 1 at the and you will not hips to avoid death like it is in reall life...lets say that every monday reavers will not go in easy mode all day....lets say that every monday you will not ooc every single solo freep and map there like you discover oil,lets say that for one ####ing day in the week you will not gank zerg and go always to unfair situations..lets say that for one day you will actually try to play this game insteed of what you are doing now.....and seriously if you run like that in a game what the hell are you doing in real life???????????today i was solo almost all day...i found solo ONLY a rank 2 ba and narth with his warg and reaver, i was ganked over 60 times....!!!!!!!!!!!!rank 11 freep 3,200k deaths,more than 2500k from ganks when i am solo or duo,imagine how much disgusting can you b....if you have any mind in your heads think how would you feel if we where grouping all day 15 burgs???would that been fun for you??????maybe thats what we should do, form a kin with 20 burgs in moors or make wardnes and go with 20 wardens(thank god we have the spars with some guys here and we can actually have fun in this game)
    Last edited by chris4paok; Apr 11 2014 at 08:53 PM.

lets do one event in moors....lets say every monday creeps will go out of gramms solo(mouhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha) and lets say thar every monday wargs will not gank all day in warg packs soloers.... lets say that every monday you will not go 3,4,5,6,12,24 even 40 against 1.. .lets say that when you group up 5 wargs and fight with 1 at the and you will not hips to avoid death like it is in reall life...lets say that every monday reavers will not go in easy mode all day....lets say that every monday you will not ooc every single solo freep and map there like you discover oil,lets say that for one ####ing day in the week you will not gank zerg and go always to unfair situations..lets say that for one day you will actually try to play this game insteed of what you are doing now.....and seriously if you run like that in a game what the hell are you doing in real life???????????today i was solo almost all day...i found solo ONLY a rank 2 ba and narth with his warg and reaver, i was ganked over 60 times....!!!!!!!!!!!!rank 11 freep 3,200k deaths,more than 2500k from ganks when i am solo or duo,imagine how much disgusting can you b....if you have any mind in your heads think how would you feel if we where grouping all day 15 burgs???would that been fun for you??????maybe thats what we should do, form a kin with 20 burgs in moors or make wardnes and go with 20 wardens(thank god we have the spars with some guys here and we can actually have fun in this game)
    Welcome to the club.
    I prefer to go around solo aswell, was running around on me own all day yesterday. just on the other side.
    Change the word wargs to burgs and for the rest its the same. Apparently there is no more respect for soloers.
    At least you have a chance to bring 1 warg down before dying, im dead before i can even do anything.
    Not even talking about a running into a fraid by accident.
    But thats the risk i take while running on me own and it seems the burgs cant get enough of it

Oh so I'm not missing much then? :P

Sounds abaout right. Idk about attitude freepside generally, but creepside everyone wants a piece of everything, very few care if its solo and easy points. Irmas, don't let it make you into a zerger pls (or at least zerg selectively )-> as I keep saying its a cycle. I know its tough and its bad playstyle, but you've got to try and suck it up and deal with it *insert witty gif here*

Burgs made me stop soloing and tbh as I've said to a few burgs, I think duo burgs is easymode - you can do plenty damage vs one creep on a solo burg, and if more than one creep turn up, you can just hips away - its not like its risky really if you know what you're doing. Nothing solo can survive against two burgs...respect to any burg that solos, I almost miss Naius jumping me <3

Soloing is suicidal unless the other side like you - then they'll respect that you are solo, at least most will, still some exceptions - at least on freepside. Would say that on creepside the majority don't care, if its food they will bite, and ofc, they were zerged so they'll zerg back..cos after all, its fair and makes perfect sense /sarcasm.

Well irmas i hope u actually see the hypocrisy of it, especially after yesterday 10 freeps were camping grams for 3-4 creeps (oh and guess who was there, yes it was you!!!) And ofc when we were sparring it wasnt wargs who started with the ganking, no it were some nab burgs that have 0 chance against a bluerank in 1 on 1.
    So if u got ganked yesterday while sparring by wargs, first go and yell to those burgs.

And about the pack problems its not 1 sided freepside does the same but i dont here u saying them to stop...
    But u are right its a big problem that affects the activity of a lot off people. And to some people if u are alone dont charge a raid its obvious they will kill you dont tell me that nor freeps nor creeps do it(both do it saw it myself and experienced it myself)...

Cheers

The only solution to this problem is- like it was before HD- nerf wargs and burgs (almost) to the ground.
    The classes are just too EZ to play, (can run from most situations) so most ppl will play it, if given the chance.

If it comes back to U9-U11 situation where burgs and wargs were nothing but mysterious stealth kb thieves-
    soloing becomes possible again.

Easy solution, most of the wargs and burgs dont attack when they have escape skills on cd.. so put them with higher cd like before.

10min cd for hips and RnA for burgs
    10min cd for hips and run for wargs

Because 4min cd is too short, dont even metion 1.30min for wargs -.-

i went there and i was sparing.... wargs and one reaver gank m 3 times in spars so yes i was killing them after that i am so sorry.....i didnt do a single attack on the creeps who where sparing..and i wasnt grouped.....i dont know if the burgs going around more than 3, if they are its exacly tha same with warg packs.....some times when you run around moors for 1 hour and you cant find anything eventually you will and up in gramms cause is the only place that you will find some....same goes when you are coming in gv..i think that if we are at gramms and you want to leave from there you have items to do it??maps maybe???????so if you feel that its a pure gank map away..its easy....i am doing the same at gv,i am leaving gv from another road....dont know why the rest and up at gramms,i can tell you for m,i am going cause i cant find anything anywhere else...and for the ganking in spars i dont think that i have to tolk...lis is a tribe leader and he is ganking spars every time that he see more creeps than freeps at spars areas and if the freeps are more he is ganking with warg packs...that sounds cool....that guy is killing m with 7 more and he is corps jumping m lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l....akro i am not saying here about raid ganks..this is not a cyrcle this happens every day no matter who has more numbers at the time in moors.....i hate to say that but boshal is one of the few creeps who will go solo and farm freeps,including m as well....i prefere boshal with easy mode and pots than 7 wargs..at least is 1vs1..i am going to play now, solo, ooc mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!cya and have fun

I totaly agree Irmas. Anyway bro, ganks are part of the game. You cant change that even if you would loved to... Only thing that would be possible would be a filter or a "mode" that turns off the option being attacked by 5 wargs or 3 burgs. Sadly that is impossible... Aswell i know how frustrating it is to be ganked but i have to say that forum posts wont change the bheaviour or playstyle of a person. On the other hand, you have to understand why most people gank.

1.) Dead action for 5 hours no points only PvE= All creeps would see a freep as a miracle. That is compareable to a certain circumstance,for example you would sit on a island alone after a plane crash and you would find a lighter. (ofc you are alone)
    2.) Ganks are a part of turboranking. Lets say you are alone walking near of EC and you come across 1 r1 warg, 2 r2 reavers. Which you could kill easily ( No store skills etc) In this case i see ganks as ok. But i dont see them fair when they are like 6vs 1

U13 1st day:
    +defilers, -every other class.
    creeps coming to gv to farm freeps.
    HF with u13 guys...not sure how many of us will be here if it will continue like that

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    U13 1st day:
    +defilers, -every other class.
    creeps coming to gv to farm freeps.
    HF with u13 guys...not sure how many of us will be here if it will continue like that
    roflmao

Will check tommorow

Page 119 of 169 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 ... LastLast