We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    dunno if it was 8h ago,i watched that "fighting" aswell yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    And that is Live action? Wasnt it like 8h ago and Dart warg (baz) was there around npcs in front of gv when we killed tommiegun and aldair while u was 3rd hunter and only one afraid to exit stairs. Or is it funny cuz u saw some freeps on creeps? Well arent u only one last 2months going from hunter to dulmog non stop in middle of action, u are sideswitcher. We just came to have fun and we did, u are afraid of action so u stayed on stairs trying to get kb from 40m. That is live action? Get use to wargs ganking u from now on.
    Pity ur small wargpack wiped twice by 1 mini with crafted gear and 1 hunter :[

and i am used getting ganked by good wargs shakloul pawjaw hargen boshal etc...

Yours is just average and i am a sideswitcher? I was getting tons of points and then i switched to help the freeps.
    Freeps didnt got numbers only me that day.

end of disccusion go to snowy as you said countless times

edit : when i arrived only tommy was there getting jumped 50 meters away from the stairs by 3 wargs.

Good begining , bad ending

Thanks Haras for making another thread with a good idea, ended up in QQ.
    People in Africa are still hungry.
    Zrinko stays noob.
    Aids is still a problem.

I agree with affected.

@ Haras : Mate, no matter how you are trying to change something, with new threads etc , it wont work. The last chance for our server is on sunday. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer17 View Post
    Thanks Haras for making another thread with a good idea, ended up in QQ.
    People in Africa are still hungry.
    Zrinko stays noob.
    Aids is still a problem.

I agree with affected.

@ Haras : Mate, no matter how you are trying to change something, with new threads etc , it wont work. The last chance for our server is on sunday. We shall see.

Funny thing he called me sideswitcher and he switched twice today

Nice action tonight thx for fights!

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Nice action tonight thx for fights!
    Best fight i ever had awesome leading awesome fights

Cheers Haras

So at the start we have 1 more guy than you do and you have to hug TA with what 2 or 3 minies i am not sure.Even tho 2 of us were below r6 (and i will not mention audacity).
    After that you say in global many creeps etc etc...
    We leave cuz we get bored of you hugging,you get more and farm a low rank raid+some high ranks at OC while still saying in global loads of creeps and keep inviting ppl to ettens.
    After that you keep farming them inside TA for like an hour or more and low ranks just give up and go to grams.After some ppl logged over we make a raid again you wipe once in the open and go to hug TA again ofc with less ppl since some of you didnt like the fact that your opponents werent just low ranks dying in 2 hits.
    We wipe you there,you leave...
    And after few mins you come back to farm some low ranks that were stupid enough to attack you.

@Imilhir: you know i dont like to attack you at all but i can't stand there watching you kill 4 low ranks 1 after another and do nothing.I tried to stop you,you hipsed and then you came back to kill another one...

But ofc awesome fights and awesome leading.Good job ppl.
    I just hope some ppl that only complain in tribe chats or everywhere else would have the balls to tell you what they think about you.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Thx for the fights today..i was not from the start of them but i enjoyed it... ..Laineth ofc you will attack me when i go for low ranks(tbh honest i had troubles with this rank 6 defiler healing them.I m not sure i could kill them after he came(y i m a very bad burg :P)....I also attack you with my rk when you are doing the same .....
    Last edited by Aelarare; Oct 11 2012 at 07:27 PM.
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Thx for the fights today..i was not from the start of them but i enjoyed it... ..Laineth ofc you will attack me when i go for low ranks(tbh honest i had troubles with this rank 6 defiler healing them.I m not sure i could kill them after he came(y i m a very bad burg :P)....I also attack you with my rk when you are doing the same .....
    Yeah but with 2 differences : i didnt kill you and ranks on freeps mean nothing so doesnt matter if i jump a low rank freep

Anyway
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Yeah but with 2 differences : i didnt kill you and ranks on freeps mean nothing so doesnt matter if i jump a low rank freep

Anyway
    Well you kb my burg today dont lie ^^ ...And i mean when you jump easy freeps...You can kill some freeps before they even get out of stun so rank on freep some times does matter in terms of experience audacily gear(i mean the pvp 1) etc etc..
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Well you kb my burg today dont lie ^^ ...And i mean when you jump easy freeps...You can kill some freeps before they even get out of stun so rank on freep some times does matter in terms of experience audacily gear(i mean the pvp 1) etc etc..
    After you came back again!i left you the 1st time and you got away..and then you came to kill a warg.
    You know rank means nothing.There are high ranks with no clue and low ranks that know more about pvp.Audacity doesn't matter either since they can make creeps to farm commies like everyone else did.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

After you came back again!i left you the 1st time and you got away..and then you came to kill a warg.
    You know rank means nothing.There are high ranks with no clue and low ranks that know more about pvp.Audacity doesn't matter either since they can make creeps to farm commies like everyone else did.
    Thats why i said "sometimes" cause i knew you ll say that :P ....y ofc there are high rank who are bad and the opposite..Well i didnt farm commies with creep and i m sure a lot of other ppl i know...i find fighting as a noob freep in the start a better solution since you learn valuable things for later! P.S Aghi i didnt see you today m8!!!!Come and lets fight!
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

So at the start we have 1 more guy than you do and you have to hug TA with what 2 or 3 minies i am not sure.Even tho 2 of us were below r6 (and i will not mention audacity).
    After that you say in global many creeps etc etc...
    We leave cuz we get bored of you hugging,you get more and farm a low rank raid+some high ranks at OC while still saying in global loads of creeps and keep inviting ppl to ettens.
    After that you keep farming them inside TA for like an hour or more and low ranks just give up and go to grams.After some ppl logged over we make a raid again you wipe once in the open and go to hug TA again ofc with less ppl since some of you didnt like the fact that your opponents werent just low ranks dying in 2 hits.
    We wipe you there,you leave...
    And after few mins you come back to farm some low ranks that were stupid enough to attack you.

@Imilhir: you know i dont like to attack you at all but i can't stand there watching you kill 4 low ranks 1 after another and do nothing.I tried to stop you,you hipsed and then you came back to kill another one...

But ofc awesome fights and awesome leading.Good job ppl.
    I just hope some ppl that only complain in tribe chats or everywhere else would have the balls to tell you what they think about you.

Facts:

Yesterday Ranger appeared on Moors when we had 10 on our group so creeps should be 30+

When u hug on Lug gate (loads of npcs) on equal numbers one RK left and u got high rank warg so we moove near the rock of west TA (no npcs there) (Z wasn't on freep group, on west TA wasn't even on his freep)

There were many low rank creeps but there were many high rank too inside RED TA..
    It was your choice to give up as you said to grams although many high ranks as pawjaw sisgar phakdush mcdoomy morish teri ulleb + more stay and fight next to loads of low ranks inside RED TA (cheers for them)

In 2 last fights on Lug and TA everyone was lagging so there wasn't any real fights for me although I told our remaining group to came back to be farmed on TA because it would be unfair to leave after so many kills we had taken.

When I came back to TR I thought that creep raid was inside and came alone to die one more time but I found only low ranks

Too much blood and deaths from both sides but the ''high ratings'' stay unharmed again.. (watch my 1,5 ''farming'' stars)

Anyway it is encouraging to see many people on Moors.. Aghi you are the black unlucky crow, stay away!

P.S. Imi join the qq club!
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 12 2012 at 04:15 AM.

90% of creeps was red ranked...

Yes you had the outnumber buff at the END of the night,at no point else
    The lowranks made perhaps 3-4 kills over the night,i bet they call it the best fight ever...
    w/e seriously,just once more a pathetic statement of freeps,that enjoyed sloughtering red ranked 0 audacity creeps on mass...

Ratings stay unharmed because your funny little raid was too busy killing all those red ranks and hugging vs the ranked guys after... Again,not our fault..

Like laineth said,tribe and alliance chat is full of bad words and names about you guys and your actions,but no one has the balls to speak to you about it... I might just post some screens of the conversations,just so you cant say "usual suspects with their troll posts" and see that it is majority of creeps.

Btw,that you still say that creeps hugg with EVEN numbers so you hugged TA in return,just shows YOU DID NOT READ Antiwarg`s Post at all.. /facepalm
    Last edited by Cillion; Oct 12 2012 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    90% of creeps was red ranked...

Yes you had the outnumber buff at the END of the night,at no point else
    The lowranks made perhaps 3-4 kills over the night,i bet they call it the best fight ever...
    w/e seriously,just once more a pathetic statement of freeps,that enjoyed sloughtering red ranked 0 audacity creeps on mass...

Ratings stay unharmed because your funny little raid was too busy killing all those red ranks and hugging vs the ranked guys after... Again,not our fault..

Like laineth said,tribe and alliance chat is full of bad words and names about you guys and your actions,but no one has the balls to speak to you about it... I might just post some screens of the conversations,just so you cant say "usual suspects with their troll posts" and see that it is majority of creeps.

Btw,that you still say that creeps hugg with EVEN numbers so you hugged TA in return,just shows YOU DID NOT READ Antiwarg`s Post at all.. /facepalm

We were around 9-13 and I think u could have equal blue ranked numbers to fight inside red TA as many of the blue rank creeps fought.

Antiwargs post is refered how powerfull group can be a PRO experienced FREEP group with all classes and the wrong fight attidute of some freeps on WW.
    U are saying all the time that we are noobs and pvers so why are u expecting from us to be so PRO..
    As well as that half players of the freep group were new ones without audacity gear.

I can understand raging in the other ''hostile'' channel especially if the battle is not going well.
    Sometimes the same happens on freeps ooc for some wargs but I tell them to stop..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 12 2012 at 04:17 AM.

Instead of improving you rely on numbers and NPCs tho...
    The "blue ranked" creeps,most of them 0 audacity,teri morish dartspinne to name a few...

And rank/audactiy mean more on creepside,since a freep with pve gear can still do his job fairly well.. A lowrank/no audacity creep cant do much..

Pointless discussion,you wont believe it,you think what you think i think something else... Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Facts:

Yesterday Ranger appeared on Moors when we had 10 on our group so creeps should be 30+

When u hug on Lug gate (loads of npcs) on equal numbers one RK left and u got high rank warg so we moove near the rock of west TA (no npcs there) (Z wasn't on freep group, on west TA wasn't even on his freep)

There were many low rank creeps but there were many high rank too inside RED TA..
    It was your choice to give up as you said to grams although many high ranks as pawjaw sisgar phakdush mcdoomy morish teri ulleb + more stay and fight next to loads of low ranks inside RED TA (cheers for them)
    Ranger appeared cuz most of you left while the low ranks were still afk in grams.

When we hug lug you had 3 minstrels and we had no dps-You went to TA,as soon as you saw us charging you started running inside.You had 8 at that point we had 9.(in case you dont believe i have screen)

Ofc you will cheer the canaries guys for feeding you points i dont expect anything else.I was still there,those low ranks have given up already and went to grams,i stayed there watching your whole raid running after the target Affected tracked.That's all you were doing there.

Btw Antiwarg didn't talk about pro players like you seem to believe.He talked about decent ones.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

first of all, get right what means high rank... even i dont consider myself high rank. i have decent, and r6 guys ARE NOT highranks cos thats is first rank when finaly creeps can afford almost all skils and coruptions without any audacity. i left yd fights fairly fast cos staying in low ranks raid was only good if you want to die. i get that when we needed to hug oc, i was &&&, 13 creeps dies from 11 freeps. kinda rare sight rarely but yeah, i start to look at my raid maates and more than half was red ranks under r5

o yea, agree with Lain. you dont need to be pro, but just use brains and have little sense about your class what you playing... what i see, most of new ones dont know anything about their class.

one more edit - dream, this topic wasnt be made to improve our pvp but to make fun about my post about some fights that hapened some days ago (atleast in my opinion)
    Last edited by Jusper89; Oct 12 2012 at 04:52 AM.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Too much BS on these forums:

This forums was supposed to be for inform how is action in EM atm for ppl who arent online. Am I wrong ? If I am correct, stop talking about who is better, who hug more, who got more audacity, etc etc etc. Rest of my post will be in right topic.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b21e0000001b42ce/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Antiwarg R9 Burglar - Proud member of Czech Royal Knights

I just crashed in the middle of a fight and i can't even log back in! QQQQQQQQQQQ

Is the server down or is it just me?
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Too late i just killed u and cj u hahaha

PS: joking, i crashed too while fighting Baz dam.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/1zxny2e.jpg[/IMG]

To Nas: We can use the words experienced/not experienced pvp players instead of high/low ranks

Check WW leaderbords to see from renowns who players freeps/creeps have the experience..

To Laineth: When we left from lugazag when RK left and u got Hargen in our group were

Haras, Abso, Andree, Hearnhealer, Etherlic, Affected, Hydroheal. Z Maaba were on solo + Z log his warg after we went west TA

2-3 new players, 1 of them crafted gear, only me + Etherlic audacity gear the rest pve gear. Although we were from west gate to west bridge, not on npcs..

I have screen of the group too..

By the time u spam flies to us until our power is off we could't stay without our back covered..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 12 2012 at 07:29 AM.

You never do Haras..Once we charge you run to npcs. Same old story.
    Hargen says 8 on track and we have 9 in raid with 2 of them being low ranks.
    Your gear and audacity says nothing its not an excuse anymore get over it.Few days till ror comes and you still talk about crafted gear.
    Ranks and renown gain don't say anything about the experience someone has on pvp.

I won't bother again saying anything cuz you will always find a lame or whatever excuse to use that tbh means nothing to me.Keep doing what you know to do best.Fight low rank raids and call it good fights.

Few days left for me here and then i'm gone.

@Maaba: i was like come on this can't be happening!Not now!!
    At least you all crashed that's a relief
    Last edited by Laineth; Oct 12 2012 at 07:53 AM.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Aye,do what you want... enjoy farming the lowranks in the future,they enjoy it (i think) ^.^

cyaaaaaaaaaaaa

@ Maaba, i made a screen during the crash... and i respawned at GY.. however my rating went up by 4,i got 1 more kill and 70 somthing points and no death count...
    Thanks Turbine I think the NPCs kept hitting us,i got killed by a Coldfells,you got killed by my Pet. Muaahahaha,rating saved!
    Last edited by Cillion; Oct 12 2012 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post

ALL SCREENS OF DARTSPINNE'S HOLES FROM YESTERDAY'S BATTLES

inside red TA 7 freeps 1 dead

outside red TA 7 freeps 2 dead

West TA our glorious hugging freep group

I don't like to use screens but u ll have to taste your ''troll'' way to see how it is..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 12 2012 at 08:58 AM.

Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast