We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    This is the same outfit I posted on the regular outfit thread, but paired with a mount. The horse is Prized steed of the Helmingas, barter at kindred rep with Helmingas faction (west rohan). Despite being a rohirric mount, I think the intricate design and celtic knots can work nicely also for an elvish theme

Wandering around Arda without links. The stars are our gps

My Minstrel on her War Steed of Rivendell:

Head: Symbelmyne Circlet (Spring Festival barter item)
    Shoulders: Shoulderpads of Drinking (Moria quest reward)
    Chest: Ancient Inlaid Breastplate (Great River quest reward, same design as the Ettenmoors Armor of the Enforcer, in Rivendell Green)
    Hands: Thick Dwarf Make Cotton Gloves (Rivendell Green)
    Feet: Rock Climbers Shoes (crafted, Rivendell Green)

Halter: of Rivendell (Rivendell Green)
    Caparison: of Rivendell (Grey)
    Leggings: of Rivendell (Rivendell Green)
    Coat: Flaxen Chestnut
    Tail: Blood Bay

I decided to dye the caparison in a different color, because the Breastplate is more black and white than green, and I wanted the distribution of colors to be similar for horse and rider.

Greetings, Polymachos

head: Ceremonial Helm of the Hidden Dagger, old Ettenmoors burglar set, the ceremonial version was part of one of the mannequin sets

chest: Deft-blade's Jacket, crimson dye, Moria burglar raid set, Ceremonial version at Lalia market

hands: Deft-blade's Gloves, crimson dye, Moria burglar raid set

legs: Deft-blade's Leggings, crimson dye, Moria burglar raid set

feet: Dungeon-crawler's Boots, crimson dye, barter in ost Galadh, burglar class trainer

steed: Steed of Victory set, tail-mane: black colour, hide: sooty (store colours)
    Wandering around Arda without links. The stars are our gps

Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    This is the same outfit I posted on the regular outfit thread, but paired with a mount. The horse is Prized steed of the Helmingas, barter at kindred rep with Helmingas faction (west rohan). Despite being a rohirric mount, I think the intricate design and celtic knots can work nicely also for an elvish theme

Does anyone knows if there is a War-horse version of this steed?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4