We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 720
  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    1 Twinfall Path, Milbarth, Falathlorn, The Ark
    Posts
    1,539

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    I love the new website =)

    And guess who rolled a new hobbit??? *Jumps up and down* I did! I did!

    At the first concealed strike behind my unsuspecting target, it was love.
    And a critical.
    But love, primarily.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    937

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Quote Originally Posted by acernate View Post
    I love the new website =)

    And guess who rolled a new hobbit??? *Jumps up and down* I did! I did!

    At the first concealed strike behind my unsuspecting target, it was love.
    And a critical.
    But love, primarily.
    Ah ty...website is comin along : )...got an event page up...and for true enthusiasts...the PIE link now works!

    And and Acernate hobbit....I like where this is headed...

    Swifty!

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,296

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    The second page is not acceptable. *nudge*

    I wanted to add that every time I have grouped with S&H hobbits it has been a very entertaining and enjoyable experience. And it's always fun to watch them use their hairy feet to defeet their opponents (heh... bad pun, I know).

    /wave
    /dance_hobbit

  4. #104
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sugar Land,Texas
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    good morning...a few threads that will never die.

    Hari Swiftna - trivia?? details forthcoming?
    Acernate - got your ingots...will be logging on as soon as servers are up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    937

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Ahoy Thar! I am currently workin on trivia night, expect an announcement soon!!! Elderly sent me some ideas, ty for that! Lets just hope there is some Arkenstone involvement, this should be a doozy!

    Swifty!

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    149

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Just wanted to pop by and say thanks to Swifty. He was helping out a group I was helping out kill Gaunts in the Lone-Lands. We all made it out alive, so I'd say we did pretty good

    And I'm not missing another S&H event, even if I need to take a day off of work

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Quote Originally Posted by ARZ View Post
    And I'm not missing another S&H event, even if I need to take a day off of work
    That's darn right you best not (xD) S&H parties are to the EXTREME[-ly fun...ness]!!!!
    [You know some point in my life I would've realized that I wasn't funny. Too bad, eh?]

  8. #108
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    22

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Look what I found on PAGE 2 of the Arkenstone forums! Pfft.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sugar Land,Texas
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Quote Originally Posted by essessemm View Post
    Look what I found on PAGE 2 of the Arkenstone forums! Pfft.
    Kissing up to the Swiftna will not get you free pipeweed or ale
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

  10. #110

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    I just saw this thread and wanted to give my regards to Swifty and Hammo: truly a kinship to look up (down) to.

    You may find me knocking on your kinship door soon with a shiny new hobbit once I decide which class befits my miniature incarnation.

    -- Dwarrowdel, Hobbit-friend

  11. #111
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    139

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    I just wanted to thank Swifty for doing a monster LEEROY with us in the tent'o'doom in Dol Dinen. I'd group with an S&H member anyday.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    937

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    Kissing up to the Swiftna will not get you free pipeweed or ale
    Kissing up to the Swiftna is always a good thing!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Irensaga View Post
    I just saw this thread and wanted to give my regards to Swifty and Hammo: truly a kinship to look up (down) to.

    You may find me knocking on your kinship door soon with a shiny new hobbit once I decide which class befits my miniature incarnation.

    -- Dwarrowdel, Hobbit-friend
    Thank you for the kind words friend! See you in game!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phelan_Boots View Post
    I just wanted to thank Swifty for doing a monster LEEROY with us in the tent'o'doom in Dol Dinen. I'd group with an S&H member anyday.
    LEEEROYYYY JEENKINS...that tent is one hell of a mob group! Good groupin with ya too, we shall do again!

  13. #113

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    I've been a member of S&H for less than 24 hours, and couldn't be happier. I'm finally "home". Another shout out to the great Swifty and 3 others in the kin that helped me complete a fellowship quest this morning that i'd been struggling to complete for days now (lousy pugs).

    Thank you Swifty! i'm proud to be a member !

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    247

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    I was at the Northdowns, inside Nan Wathren duoing elites with another hunter, when another elite orc jumped in and started wailing on us. The hunter was quickly defeated and it looked like I was sure to follow in short order (pun intended). Out of nowhere, a full-group rescued me from certain defeat.

    I thanked them profusely after they rezzed my partner. They said, "We could not just pass by and let a Swifty and Hammo member go down without any help." and said give our regards to Swifty and Hammo! I'm sorry that I could not remember their names but to all those that helped my partner and I, thank you!

    I love my kinship!

  15. #115

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    I have been a member of this Kin for about 1 week, always jovial willing to help, when not even asked, and a real fun group. Highly recommended.

    Need hides done...look me up, always happy to do what I can on either toon

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    438

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Testing, testing, this is only a test

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,217

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyred View Post
    Testing, testing, this is only a test
    Heh...guess the same thing happened to you? I was about to have a panick attack. lol

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    438

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Quote Originally Posted by pookiegrl75 View Post
    Heh...guess the same thing happened to you? I was about to have a panick attack. lol
    Yeah! Crazy thing was, I was posting in response to you!

    Do you think maybe the mods axed Quitti's "funny story about last night"? I don't see it anymore.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    139

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyred View Post
    Yeah! Crazy thing was, I was posting in response to you!

    Do you think maybe the mods axed Quitti's "funny story about last night"? I don't see it anymore.
    looks like it was wtfbbqd

  20. #120
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sugar Land,Texas
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Quote Originally Posted by Phelan_Boots View Post
    looks like it was wtfbbqd
    noticed that too....just came back. Oh well, over 500 views......
    Last edited by QuttideBachi; Jun 29 2007 at 06:32 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,217

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyred View Post
    Yeah! Crazy thing was, I was posting in response to you!

    Do you think maybe the mods axed Quitti's "funny story about last night"? I don't see it anymore.
    Heh...and I was trying to post in response to Mike, about how I can understand about his hands being tied. lol Funny how they'll axe some things, but not others *looks at the guard boards and still cringes* Seriously, all that goes on over there are flame wars or the same incessant whining about the same **** over and over and over, posted by the same people who keep posting the exact same things day after day after day..and do I see any of those threads being deleted?

  22. #122
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sugar Land,Texas
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Quote Originally Posted by pookiegrl75 View Post
    Heh...and I was trying to post in response to Mike, about how I can understand about his hands being tied. lol Funny how they'll axe some things, but not others *looks at the guard boards and still cringes* Seriously, all that goes on over there are flame wars or the same incessant whining about the same **** over and over and over, posted by the same people who keep posting the exact same things day after day after day..and do I see any of those threads being deleted?
    ...see that sucks...I didn't even get to see the replies. They should send the thread to my message box for my viewing pleasure. Maybe when I *killed it with my shotgun*...the mods said "why not" . Oh well...like I said before....Gingerbread Sausage Pie.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    937

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    That was only taken away because it was reported. So other threads you see that still hang around, like on Guard boards, just havent been reported. Someone cried about that thread, hence it is no more.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    937

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Ok no more derailing this epic thread with others drama..my apologies.

    Back to the matter at hand, namely, Hobbits.

    Some facts about our kinship, that I seem to be asked about quite often:

    1. How many members are in your kinship?
    Around 115, with some alts thrown in there.

    2. Do you need burglars?
    No. We have 52 at last count.

    3. Aww, I really want to be in your kin, but I don't want to reroll my lvl 32 burglar....can I still get in?
    Yes. Cuz thats how we roll.

    4. When is the next Swifty and Hammo event?
    I am not sure, but I can put you on our mailing list.

    5. Whats up with your kinship name?


    The last one I leave up to you to answer. What the hell is up with our kinship name? I never seem to have a good answer for that....

    Swifty!
    Last edited by Cronanbor; Jul 02 2007 at 07:11 PM.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    139

    Re: Swifty and Hammo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronanbor View Post
    5. Whats up with your kinship name?


    The last one I leave up to you to answer. What the hell is up with our kinship name? I never seem to have a good answer for that....

    Swifty!
    Swifty and Hammo
    adjective

    swifty and hammo - a term used to describe a suprisingly nimble boar. Typically found in the Lone Lands, these boars are skilled in the art of stealth and have been observed darting into their boar holes whenever an up-and-coming hero happens to be harvesting boar stomachs.

    In the event that ones is actually caught the boars have been known to digest their own stomach just to spite the poor hero.

    It is rumored that these boars are trained by the Neeker-Breekers in the same region. And it is whispered on dark nights that a master Neeker-Breeker recieved training from the wolves of the Old Forest.

 

 
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload