We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    1 Twinfall Path, Milbarth, Falathlorn, The Ark

Re: Swifty and Hammo

I love the new website =)

And guess who rolled a new hobbit??? *Jumps up and down* I did! I did!

At the first concealed strike behind my unsuspecting target, it was love.
    And a critical.
    But love, primarily.

Quote Originally Posted by acernate View Post
    I love the new website =)

And guess who rolled a new hobbit??? *Jumps up and down* I did! I did!

At the first concealed strike behind my unsuspecting target, it was love.
    And a critical.
    But love, primarily.
    Ah ty...website is comin along : )...got an event page up...and for true enthusiasts...the PIE link now works!

And and Acernate hobbit....I like where this is headed...

Swifty!

The second page is not acceptable. *nudge*

I wanted to add that every time I have grouped with S&H hobbits it has been a very entertaining and enjoyable experience. And it's always fun to watch them use their hairy feet to defeet their opponents (heh... bad pun, I know).

/wave
    /dance_hobbit

good morning...a few threads that will never die.

Hari Swiftna - trivia?? details forthcoming?
    Acernate - got your ingots...will be logging on as soon as servers are up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Ahoy Thar! I am currently workin on trivia night, expect an announcement soon!!! Elderly sent me some ideas, ty for that! Lets just hope there is some Arkenstone involvement, this should be a doozy!

Swifty!

Just wanted to pop by and say thanks to Swifty. He was helping out a group I was helping out kill Gaunts in the Lone-Lands. We all made it out alive, so I'd say we did pretty good

And I'm not missing another S&H event, even if I need to take a day off of work

Quote Originally Posted by ARZ View Post
    And I'm not missing another S&H event, even if I need to take a day off of work
    That's darn right you best not (xD) S&H parties are to the EXTREME[-ly fun...ness]!!!!
    [You know some point in my life I would've realized that I wasn't funny. Too bad, eh?]

Look what I found on PAGE 2 of the Arkenstone forums! Pfft.

Quote Originally Posted by essessemm View Post
    Look what I found on PAGE 2 of the Arkenstone forums! Pfft.
    Kissing up to the Swiftna will not get you free pipeweed or ale
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

I just saw this thread and wanted to give my regards to Swifty and Hammo: truly a kinship to look up (down) to.

You may find me knocking on your kinship door soon with a shiny new hobbit once I decide which class befits my miniature incarnation.

-- Dwarrowdel, Hobbit-friend

I just wanted to thank Swifty for doing a monster LEEROY with us in the tent'o'doom in Dol Dinen. I'd group with an S&H member anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    Kissing up to the Swiftna will not get you free pipeweed or ale
    Kissing up to the Swiftna is always a good thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Irensaga View Post
    I just saw this thread and wanted to give my regards to Swifty and Hammo: truly a kinship to look up (down) to.

You may find me knocking on your kinship door soon with a shiny new hobbit once I decide which class befits my miniature incarnation.

-- Dwarrowdel, Hobbit-friend
    Thank you for the kind words friend! See you in game!

Quote Originally Posted by Phelan_Boots View Post
    I just wanted to thank Swifty for doing a monster LEEROY with us in the tent'o'doom in Dol Dinen. I'd group with an S&H member anyday.
    LEEEROYYYY JEENKINS...that tent is one hell of a mob group! Good groupin with ya too, we shall do again!

I've been a member of S&H for less than 24 hours, and couldn't be happier. I'm finally "home". Another shout out to the great Swifty and 3 others in the kin that helped me complete a fellowship quest this morning that i'd been struggling to complete for days now (lousy pugs).

Thank you Swifty! i'm proud to be a member !

I was at the Northdowns, inside Nan Wathren duoing elites with another hunter, when another elite orc jumped in and started wailing on us. The hunter was quickly defeated and it looked like I was sure to follow in short order (pun intended). Out of nowhere, a full-group rescued me from certain defeat.

I thanked them profusely after they rezzed my partner. They said, "We could not just pass by and let a Swifty and Hammo member go down without any help." and said give our regards to Swifty and Hammo! I'm sorry that I could not remember their names but to all those that helped my partner and I, thank you!

I love my kinship!

I have been a member of this Kin for about 1 week, always jovial willing to help, when not even asked, and a real fun group. Highly recommended.

Need hides done...look me up, always happy to do what I can on either toon

Testing, testing, this is only a test

Quote Originally Posted by crazyred View Post
    Testing, testing, this is only a test
    Heh...guess the same thing happened to you? I was about to have a panick attack. lol

Quote Originally Posted by pookiegrl75 View Post
    Heh...guess the same thing happened to you? I was about to have a panick attack. lol
    Yeah! Crazy thing was, I was posting in response to you!

Do you think maybe the mods axed Quitti's "funny story about last night"? I don't see it anymore.

Do you think maybe the mods axed Quitti's "funny story about last night"? I don't see it anymore.
    looks like it was wtfbbqd

Quote Originally Posted by Phelan_Boots View Post
    looks like it was wtfbbqd
    noticed that too....just came back. Oh well, over 500 views......
    Last edited by QuttideBachi; Jun 29 2007 at 06:32 PM.

Heh...and I was trying to post in response to Mike, about how I can understand about his hands being tied. lol Funny how they'll axe some things, but not others *looks at the guard boards and still cringes* Seriously, all that goes on over there are flame wars or the same incessant whining about the same **** over and over and over, posted by the same people who keep posting the exact same things day after day after day..and do I see any of those threads being deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by pookiegrl75 View Post
    Heh...and I was trying to post in response to Mike, about how I can understand about his hands being tied. lol Funny how they'll axe some things, but not others *looks at the guard boards and still cringes* Seriously, all that goes on over there are flame wars or the same incessant whining about the same **** over and over and over, posted by the same people who keep posting the exact same things day after day after day..and do I see any of those threads being deleted?
    ...see that sucks...I didn't even get to see the replies. They should send the thread to my message box for my viewing pleasure. Maybe when I *killed it with my shotgun*...the mods said "why not" . Oh well...like I said before....Gingerbread Sausage Pie.

That was only taken away because it was reported. So other threads you see that still hang around, like on Guard boards, just havent been reported. Someone cried about that thread, hence it is no more.

Ok no more derailing this epic thread with others drama..my apologies.

Back to the matter at hand, namely, Hobbits.

Some facts about our kinship, that I seem to be asked about quite often:

1. How many members are in your kinship?
    Around 115, with some alts thrown in there.

2. Do you need burglars?
    No. We have 52 at last count.

3. Aww, I really want to be in your kin, but I don't want to reroll my lvl 32 burglar....can I still get in?
    Yes. Cuz thats how we roll.

4. When is the next Swifty and Hammo event?
    I am not sure, but I can put you on our mailing list.

5. Whats up with your kinship name?

The last one I leave up to you to answer. What the hell is up with our kinship name? I never seem to have a good answer for that....

Swifty!
    Last edited by Cronanbor; Jul 02 2007 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronanbor View Post
    5. Whats up with your kinship name?

The last one I leave up to you to answer. What the hell is up with our kinship name? I never seem to have a good answer for that....

Swifty!
    Swifty and Hammo
    adjective

swifty and hammo - a term used to describe a suprisingly nimble boar. Typically found in the Lone Lands, these boars are skilled in the art of stealth and have been observed darting into their boar holes whenever an up-and-coming hero happens to be harvesting boar stomachs.

In the event that ones is actually caught the boars have been known to digest their own stomach just to spite the poor hero.

It is rumored that these boars are trained by the Neeker-Breekers in the same region. And it is whispered on dark nights that a master Neeker-Breeker recieved training from the wolves of the Old Forest.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast