We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 300 of 335 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 310 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 8355
    and the forum is back *grabs popcorn and 3D glasses*
    Last edited by Eryolan; Oct 19 2013 at 11:47 AM.

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post

Maybe you should try to play on creepside for a couple of weeks, instead of a your normal couple of hours, to see for yourself how it feels to play against cheaters who are immune to bans and reports (the GMs do nothing about creep reports). This has nothing to do with grudges and hate, if you go back in this very same thread you'll see my QQ on r15 rk in the midst of his bot-fest and then I saw all the freepside were unchanged by it as it benefited them while doing them no harm. I say this whether you believe it or not I have no grudges or hate against you nor against said rk for that matter. Seeing the other side exploiting to the fullest wont trigger a silent response from anyone except for the weak/slave minds that "go with things". Your three questions are irrelevant & i see them as a distraction from the original subject.

You know it as well as I do the GMs do nothing with the creep reports the most of them so them doing nothing with my reports proves nothing about your induction exploit, it is what it is.
    The general consensus on creep side on you is that you are one of the (if not the best) best hunters but that doesn't stop me or anyone from stating negative behavior, poor sportsmanship.
    Last edited by Shark-EU; Oct 19 2013 at 01:38 PM.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryolan View Post
    and the forum is back *grabs popcorn and 3D glasses*
    Ohhh! *Steals some of Ary's Popcorn* Where you been? Miss you. <3
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Ohhh! *Steals some of Ary's Popcorn* Where you been? Miss you. <3
    I think i blew up my computer by accident.

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

Is there an In-Combat DF for Hunters? I didn't think there was, but haven't played my hunter for a long time. My frustration centred around the almost certain knowledge that I was going to get a fairly rare kill on you Del, and the likelihood of you getting away with 2 spiders after you was very low. And then...kazaam!! The elf literally pops out of existence. I have not seen this before. I don't usually post anything on the forums. But I was fairly miffed after that. I expect to see, how can I say, a liberal and entrepreneurial interpretation of the game ethics from Rave, but not from you. Anyway...see you in game
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000044d8f/signature.png]Sacri[/charsig]

Delotha the raidbaby(quote:You always hide behind a raid-Actually the raid hides behind me)
    Delotha the camper (quote:Can you fight like a man for once?Lolwut-no I cant,fighting like a triceratop is more efficient )
    Delotha the p2w (quote :You use 20$ worth of store pots everytime a creep comes near you.Ofcourse said creep didnt know the golden ring procs icons,but what the hell)
    Delotha the exploiter (quote:Using inductions to interrupt spider burrow is a blatant exploit and I ve reported you 3 times already-Maybe if you report me 10 more a GM might contact you to give you a lesson on game mechanics.)
    Delotha the cheater (#%$@^%#^%# incombat df-This is were I had prepared a wall of text ,but you know what ef it ,you gonna believe what you wanna believe anyway)

I know what's the general consensus about me @ creepside ,there s no point in trying to change the mind of any of you that feel so strong about me for various reasons.To be honest this indicates a healthy pvp environment.Hate and grudges keep the ettenmoors from dying,so ,please, hate ,hate with passion.Hate for the right reasons and hate for the wrong reasons.Hate because you wanna give your frustration about the game a face and hate because it is "that" face that is causing you frustration ingame.If it makes you feel any better cj me after every kill-I always wait 2-3 seconds before releasing to give creeps a chance to do it.

Strangely enough Im the same person I was when I started the game.I have a few good friends at creepside and a lot at freepside and nowadays I play the game for the social aspect of it mostly,so I'll close with the million dollar question:
    Why would I cheat to avoid a single death out of 6500 when there s nothin more to accomplish on hunter and I dont plan to upload anymore wartabs on forum?
    Why would I open myself to pages upon pages of trolling on forum ,giving my "fans" the weapons they so wanted to bash at me.
    Why didnt I do it again 5 mins later ,when ganked 2-3 times, mostly by the same people, outside grams.

(Ok those were 3 questions,but I hope you get the point )

As always,feel free to send hate mails, tells ,bombs etc @ the usual address :OnboardDelothaHatetrain@gilra in.com
    At least you get lots of attention. I haven't been much on Gilrain for several months so I have no idea what hate there is towards you atm.
    It's sad to see that Gilrain forum haven't improved much at all and I don't hear much good about the pvp either.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    I have no idea what hate there is towards you atm.
    Please mate, read my last post where i say it's got nothing to do with hate, cba writing again or cp to here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    Please mate, read my last post where i say it's got nothing to do with hate, cba writing again or cp to here.
    I was just replying to Delo's words, nothing else.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

6 ####ing mini's and 4 of em healing and the other 2 in harmony. ####ing waste of everyone's time in a 15v15 fight. Grams pewpew all night it is
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Delotha the raidbaby(quote:You always hide behind a raid-Actually the raid hides behind me)
    Delotha the camper (quote:Can you fight like a man for once?Lolwut-no I cant,fighting like a triceratop is more efficient )
    Delotha the p2w (quote :You use 20$ worth of store pots everytime a creep comes near you.Ofcourse said creep didnt know the golden ring procs icons,but what the hell)
    Delotha the exploiter (quote:Using inductions to interrupt spider burrow is a blatant exploit and I ve reported you 3 times already-Maybe if you report me 10 more a GM might contact you to give you a lesson on game mechanics.)
    Delotha the cheater (#%$@^%#^%# incombat df-This is were I had prepared a wall of text ,but you know what ef it ,you gonna believe what you wanna believe anyway)

I know what's the general consensus about me @ creepside ,there s no point in trying to change the mind of any of you that feel so strong about me for various reasons.To be honest this indicates a healthy pvp environment.Hate and grudges keep the ettenmoors from dying,so ,please, hate ,hate with passion.Hate for the right reasons and hate for the wrong reasons.Hate because you wanna give your frustration about the game a face and hate because it is "that" face that is causing you frustration ingame.If it makes you feel any better cj me after every kill-I always wait 2-3 seconds before releasing to give creeps a chance to do it.

Strangely enough Im the same person I was when I started the game.I have a few good friends at creepside and a lot at freepside and nowadays I play the game for the social aspect of it mostly,so I'll close with the million dollar question:
    Why would I cheat to avoid a single death out of 6500 when there s nothin more to accomplish on hunter and I dont plan to upload anymore wartabs on forum?
    Why would I open myself to pages upon pages of trolling on forum ,giving my "fans" the weapons they so wanted to bash at me.
    Why didnt I do it again 5 mins later ,when ganked 2-3 times, mostly by the same people, outside grams.

(Ok those were 3 questions,but I hope you get the point )

As always,feel free to send hate mails, tells ,bombs etc @ the usual address :OnboardDelothaHatetrain@gilra in.com
    Troll exploiter... Your behaviour is disgusting and terrible
    I am so proud of you

Ehrmergerd.

The forums are back, maybe gilrain EM is picking up again...

So someone managed to use DF in combatin EM again? Last time it was forochel play dead and df (technically out of combat). What is it now?

Back to Naruto and Planet Side 2 for me while I finish this cidre
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

So in the last 20 posts we are hating Delotha Rank15 Hunter because he or he didnt exploited to escape from a zerg.

Congratz delo and i hope you keep doing it everytime they zerg you.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    So in the last 20 posts we are hating Delotha Rank15 Hunter because he or he didnt exploited to escape from a zerg.

Congratz delo and i hope you keep doing it everytime they zerg you.
    I can can just imagine how the level of excitement rose when the shout went up that he was at AE , how the thought of ganking him was foremost in their mind , how they must have been quivering in sheer.....anticipation , how they quickly looked for the map to ... Icon , they had waited oh so patiently for this chance .............only to be robbed.... Priceless D does it again ! How they ranted , how they stamped their eight legs , their Uruk Claude hoppers , their four furry plates of meat. How they must have kicked the howlers !!!

Of course it's not bad sportsmanship at all to Zerg to win , of course it's even better form to then accuse Houdini of cheating . "Priceless" indeed

Summary: two spiders are considered a zerg, & complaining (QQ) about exploits & cheats is hating.

Summary: two spiders are considered a zerg, & complaining (QQ) about exploits & cheats is hating.
    "Sportsmanship" "Zerg" You keep using those words , I do not think they mean what you think they mean . 2 v 1 ?

In some ways I strongly sympathise with Delo's position. The fact of the matter is that nothing (within reason) he says will change the opinions of creeps towards him. Much like nothing I say will change the fact that most freeps consider me to be a pain in the hole who just wants to AFK in Grams and make zerg raids (the first half of that is true). Mob mentality, rumours and speculation runs rampant about him on creepside. I see, on a daily basis, creeps saying things about players they hate that are simply untrue. Though often their 'hate' is justified, many of the stories one would hear about these people seem to be simply tailored for the sake of justifying or increasing that hate. Much like there is that weird rumour on freepside that I got into a fight with Aknos and drove the Frenchies off Gilrain, or those chats about me only making raids to 'boost my ego' (it doesn't require boosting). These stories, much like those stories about Delo, Narg, Rave, etc. are quite untrue but still serve their purpose of inciting hatred.

On the other hand, I still don't know how this justifies exploiting. Nor do I understand why he feels/felt the need to do so (Tirn, exploiting is exploiting, zerging is simply using sheer force of numbers; a valid, though annoying, tactic).

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    "Sportsmanship" "Zerg" You keep using those words , I do not think they mean what you think they mean . 2 v 1 ?
    Your definition of the word differs from mine, I suggest you read & comprehend the context of things before spewing utter puke.

Your definition of the word differs from mine, I suggest you read & comprehend the context of things before spewing utter puke.
    i understand you perfectly . You and your buddy map in to take on one hunter. That's hardly sporting behaviour in anyone's book 2 v 1 ? . You fail , then you whinge about it . Because you failed your target must , ergo , have cheated . So your bravery is rewarded with precisely what it deserved ..... nothing !!! Had you been decent enough to tackle him on your own there may even have been some sympathy towards you but sorry not from me and probably not from anyone I know. So I'm afraid it's down to this , " your word against his" , case dismissed , sit down Sir .

i understand you perfectly .
    No you don't.

I'm posting more to prove I don't understand 2 piece **#* worth of information
    I did warn you.
    Most of 1vs1 with him is with him having advantage of surprise but I will always stay to have that (very) fast 1vs1 fight, which if you asked if I had any other choice I'll answer with yes, if I use my burrow earlier on before the ("not an exploit") interrupt is used . The other rare ones are when I spot him going somewhere, which I go for as opposed to you implying I'm afraid of 1 on 1's.
    I will tell you again, as I'm extremely patient here, read my posts before talking; I had just logged on and seen in tribe chat someone saying that Del was in AE OP, & lets be honest not many people would ignore their tribe/kin mates calls, if not to help then then for own gain (infamy). As soon as it was combat & Hunter saw it was 2 vs him he started running towards the drakes, all the while being kept in combat, he all of a sudden disappears. You tell me how is that supposed to be a fail from my part? How is it fair that he can deny us infamy without valid or at least an official reason? How would you feel if you and a friend of yours are camping HH and your prey suddenly disappears denying you renown?(just an example) Does the fact that the person is in number disadvantage give him the right to deny the rewards?
    And so on..

I am attracted to shemales and Vani is attracted to me. Therefore me and Vani are getting married.

Do you wanna know how we meet?

Please Vani , will you nail it tonight? Amg , amg , amg yes I will...

I did warn you.
    Most of 1vs1 with him is with him having advantage of surprise but I will always stay to have that (very) fast 1vs1 fight, which if you asked if I had any other choice I'll answer with yes, if I use my burrow earlier on before the ("not an exploit") interrupt is used . The other rare ones are when I spot him going somewhere, which I go for as opposed to you implying I'm afraid of 1 on 1's.
    I will tell you again, as I'm extremely patient here, read my posts before talking; I had just logged on and seen in tribe chat someone saying that Del was in AE OP, & lets be honest not many people would ignore their tribe/kin mates calls, if not to help then then for own gain (infamy). As soon as it was combat & Hunter saw it was 2 vs him he started running towards the drakes, all the while being kept in combat, he all of a sudden disappears. You tell me how is that supposed to be a fail from my part? How is it fair that he can deny us infamy without valid or at least an official reason? How would you feel if you and a friend of yours are camping HH and your prey suddenly disappears denying you renown?(just an example) Does the fact that the person is in number disadvantage give him the right to deny the rewards?
    And so on..
    I really do not need to read your posts again and again they are clear enough . You should take your creep goggles off and read them again .

You did not succeed in your attempted "Zerg" , "Gank" . Now not succeeding is a "fail" isn't it ? Which bit of that don't I understand ? It's ok to do that according to you which is fine by me , didn't expect anything else . The shout goes up in creep ooc that a freep is at x, y, z and all of a sudden it's like the seagull scene from finding Nemo , "mine , mine , mine , mine , mine , mine ....." Doesn't matter you were helping anyone out you still chose to do a 2 v 1 so which bit of that didn't I understand either ?

You then accuse another player of cheating and or exploiting and condemn them for their silence ? , something I find abhorrent . Have you ever sat down and thought why your reports against other players have not been acted upon ? Could it be perhaps that they were without merit ? Perhaps you were wrong and don't understand how interrupts work within game mechanics ? You are the accuser .In most civilised systems of due process it's for you to prove your allegation not for your accused to prove his innocence . If all you have is what you perceived to be the facts then it's not enough and it sounds like yet another creep "QQ" ( I use that expression not in its true meaning but in its mutated form as generally understood ie a gripe or moan)

So misquote me to your hearts content if it makes you feel better it won't change the facts .
    Last edited by Tirn; Oct 20 2013 at 02:53 PM.

The only reason I reply to your posts is because of all the people reading your posts being misguided by your blatant ignorance, or intentional trolling, which plenty of times you get to be made to look like a fool for it.

You should take your creep goggles off and read them again .
    You should take your troll goggles off and read them again .

Now not succeeding is a "fail" isn't it ?
    When did this turn into the definition if the situation? I don't care, whatever you call it, I won't write me a wall of text just to eliminate a definition.

You then accuse another player of cheating and or exploiting and condemn them for their silence ? , something I find abhorrent .
    I never condemned for anyone's silence, I never accused anyone of anything, I just posted on the forums to share a negative experience that I saw in the game, which is what the forums is for, right? Sharing?

Have you ever sat down and thought why your reports against other players have not been acted upon ?
    Turbine's LotRO isn't a brand new game where customer support is at its highest levels & bug elimination occurs by few reports.
    It's no secret how LotRO is in a state of dereliction from Turbine, apart from the upgrading department, and that's all I'll say about this subject.

Perhaps you were wrong and don't understand how interrupts work within game mechanics ?
    Where to start..
    Imagine it in this way. Minstrels, if BAs have an induction skill that can fear/mez that can be triggered right before you feign death (it's pretty obvious when, in spider's situation), and they use it for interrupting your feign dead skill, do you not think that is an exploit from the part of the BA? Don't you think this isn't WAI? Would you not say that the feign dead skill should stop all inductions on triggering?
    It's the same situation on Spiders, except that spiders aren't a heal class so it's very, very, predictable when you want to trigger that induction skill. I call for Turbine to right now put this on their list of "to fix" in their next update, Freep & Creep side for Trapdoor Sanctuary and Feign dead to stop all induction skills being inducted by an enemy, because that's not how it's supposed to work (not WAI) according to (at least) trapdoor's description of "Can not be attacked".

In most civilised systems of due process it's for you to prove your allegation not for your accused to prove his innocence .
    Both witness & criminal are required to present their proofs both for allegation AND innocence in respect..
    You brought this comparison not me .

Wake up.
    Last edited by Shark-EU; Oct 20 2013 at 07:20 PM.

To freeps, please don't be a hypocrite, take your own words and be civil. If you disagree with my words don't take it to in-game and jump on my dead pixels. You got plenty of spy characters that are known players on Freepside that you can use to communicate with me, if you don't want to do it yourself, to settle whatever you don't agree with me in. Thanks..

Sorry double post :P.

Page 300 of 335 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 310 ... LastLast