We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 81 of 164 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 4094
    Well anyone can play what they like, I don't care to be honest. It just struck me.

Everyone ganks and gets ganked, everyone zergs and gets zerged. But that freep outpost rally is just lame, do ppl suck so much that they can't win without 3-4 OPs even with current balance? -.- oh well, pointless post.

Quote Originally Posted by qru View Post
    Everyone ganks and gets ganked, everyone zergs and gets zerged. But that freep outpost rally is just lame, do ppl suck so much that they can't win without 3-4 OPs even with current balance? -.- oh well, pointless post.
    Indeed, it's utterly ridiculous. I just do not understand how people enjoy standing outside grams with 4 OPs melting anything that steps out of 1-shot range. If we make a group to attempt to fight back and take 2 OPs, they are usually taken back within 10 minutes. After this has happened a few times people just give up and log off, spending more time flipping OPs than PvPing is not fun at all (with the current balance creeps do not stand a chance against freeps that have 4 OPs).

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    Indeed, it's utterly ridiculous. I just do not understand how people enjoy standing outside grams with 4 OPs melting anything that steps out of 1-shot range. If we make a group to attempt to fight back and take 2 OPs, they are usually taken back within 10 minutes. After this has happened a few times people just give up and log off, spending more time flipping OPs than PvPing is not fun at all (with the current balance creeps do not stand a chance against freeps that have 4 OPs).

Ops need removing until then we will always have this problem.....i tried treaty doesn't work ,also the grams camp is down to creeps either been out-numberd i.e most are now freep ,or lack of organised creep grouping just about all freeps that are camping grams are solo or in very small fellows ,1 organised creep group could push np ,wow im sure i heard that same line u9 at gv from the creeps.

hi grish

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    i tried treaty doesn't work
    If you can't beat them, join them, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Nice,

If you can do that twice, you 2-shot me.

New topic:

Celembar playing easimode side.

./Discuss

Ps, the jokes are on me.
    I play both sides :0

Well even if it's ezmode, Im still get zerged by you lot no matter what update.

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    no it's a complete coincidence that many creeps suddenly had a change in heart and felt they wanted to play freep when U10 came out.

why else do we see all these new freep names that I never saw before in U9
    Im pretty sure I played rk in u9. Ask Jag xd.

And surprised u didn't see me Mr. Bubu, my dorf is pretty "fat"*

*Quoting Pouch

And besides, too much hate on crep side for me atm, won't be coming back any time soon (until they are OP again zS). And no-body wants me on creep side either, so why should I go back to creep on en?

Quote Originally Posted by Gootrek View Post
    http://www.hurr-durr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Im pretty sure I played rk in u9. Ask Jag xd.

And surprised u didn't see me Mr. Bubu, my dorf is pretty "fat"*
    just thats there is a high lack of webberio lately :P

and you did play creep more offen than freep themdays

but tbh I'm only jokeing, you alone don't break moors by switching :P

dude, I have a screenshot of etten action!

http://tinyurl.com/884yr99

wow

just wow

this makes me very happy.

thx so much for linking this

dude, I have a screenshot of etten action!

http://tinyurl.com/884yr99
    &&&& man that noise scared me xd

Webberio switching to freep is a sign of free inf for creeps, don't know why it is such a problem, easy to kill anyway and to posting how much damage you done to another player proves and means nothing, you could have had cappy mark, OB and burg mark aswell as all the OPs for all I know.

In other works B.S to point out how much damage you can inflict on others.

Maz, as I stated in a post to atrio, I said that I still get zerged by them loads, I know that I give them inf, ask them them what the problem is if I "switch", what im saying is I don't see one.....
    just posted the damage for a lol. It means nothing I know, that was extremely lucky. Just thought i'd post it, nothing else but whining going on on these forums threads anyway.....

If some ppl think i'm giving out free inf, then why do I get so much ezmoding flame ect?

no it's a complete coincidence that many creeps suddenly had a change in heart and felt they wanted to play freep when U10 came out.

why else do we see all these new freep names that I never saw before in U9
    It was the same in U9 with the defilers.....so i'm wondering are this players freeps, creeps or fall in neither category and can be described just as "The noobest easy modders on our server".

However, because of those poor souls(and sadly they're not that few) + a few more others similar to them(Elm and Mich I'm looking at you) the whole PvP on our server suffers a lot.

TBH f.e. i don't ever remember during U9 when there was a GV camp, a single creep to say "Let's take that OP back" or to do it after the freeps take a few OP's....and we all know about the current situation on this subject.

Also during the years i spend in ettens, i've been in so many creep raids, where the raid was passing solo/small group(2-3) freeps even if they were right on our path.
    Still remember passing near the cows with almost a full raid and seeing a lonely low ranked freep fighting a cow there - we were "OK let's help this guy" and in the next moment the cow killed him...

How many times I do remember being spared by freep raid while roaming solo/questing - just once. All other times - zerg the lonely creep.

Or after U10 seeing 2 mins grouped(or just roaming together) and looking for solo creeps to kill.

It's things like that that make freeps look pathetic, cowards and easy modders.

Big respect for freeps like Zizel and Bubu who don't like this easy modding and joined the loosing and UP side. Or freeps like Tipi(is he still playing?) who never jumped on lone creeps that can't fight back against the always OP Wdns.

Respect for Pouch - the bravest and craziest burglar around(I know - it's strange to use hobbit, burglar and brave in 1 sentance :P ). Looking forward to spar you/fight you 1on1 again - i'll bring my R9 skills this time .
    Last edited by Shraguz; Apr 20 2013 at 04:03 AM.

Tipi is still every now and then popping online to say hi, but hes usually online for few mins.

Gattsu and Tipi ftw! Were the two guys who had action of their own.

Oh and Graz on rank Shraguz!

I play both sides :0

Well even if it's ezmode, Im still get zerged by you lot no matter what update.
    +1 although is about the player no matter if one side is favourite some update or not is player who makes the action.
    Side which has more players have upper hand usually as was clearly showed yesterday when some freeps switched o_O

Some nice charges and good action creeps :P
    Died alot but was fun hehe :P

As Elma says, was great action yesterday evening - despite getting caught in the two flanks (we freeps never learn ) - well done to whoever was leading the creeps, as that's the best action I've seen in a while, especially all the stuff at Lug

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    As Elma says, was great action yesterday evening - despite getting caught in the two flanks (we freeps never learn ) - well done to whoever was leading the creeps, as that's the best action I've seen in a while, especially all the stuff at Lug
    i believe it was proqninja leading creep raid and did a good job with the help of other switchers, was nice to see nakah and dhil join the right side and making an effort, i respect dhil resisted the urge to troll lol, if those freeps did what they did yesterday more often i believe the action would improve as it struck a balance with numbers, i hope freeps will learn a lesson from yesterdays action and in future help to make the action rather than destroy it after all im sure it had to be more fun to them than the last few weeks .. so thanks you not so lame freeps.

on a side note: shame on you festival expoiters, some people will never understand how cheating is cheating, doesnt matter what skill you have once a cheat always a cheat (learn to respect your toon its your rep that gets ruined) .. had real fun this last 2 week btw, very funny stuff hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Shraguz View Post
    Respect for Pouch - the bravest and craziest burglar around(I know - it's strange to use hobbit, burglar and brave in 1 sentance :P ). Looking forward to spar you/fight you 1on1 again - i'll bring my R9 skills this time .
    Brave im not so sure........ but yea i think i tick all the boxes for crazy

Epic 1v1 btw im sure we meet again

QQ more Shagroz, creeps did the exact same in U9 when the map was red all day and all DoF buffs active with freep having outnumbered buff. Difference is that freeps had the guts to push creeps back to TR.

Secondly why are Elm and me to blame for poor action? I am solo 95% of the time and I never ever lead raids. It must be my magician hobbit lore powers that somehow fear creeps.

And complaining cause Asotoula and me killed you at cave claws? I remember getting killed by 6 including you when i was collecting ores in Isendeep, please dont be such a hypocrite. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
    Last edited by Norana; Apr 20 2013 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
    What? Mich doesn't lose........

Difference is that freeps had the guts to push creeps back to TR.
    Not the guts - the stats. We all know very good, that it was not that the freeps were UP then - or your trying to tell me your mini was, or the wdn's or prob the champs, but the fact that many switched and the freeps were always outnumbered, not outgunned in 1v1 situations(with just a few exceptions). The big difference now, it's not only the creeps are outnimbered(at prime hours), but they're also badly outgunned too.
    Yes I do admit, there were a few freep classes that needed a buff in U9, as they were outgunned by creeps for sure - esp the hunters, but pls don't try to tell me that all freep classes were UP compared to creeps, as we all know that's not the truth at all, since RoI(some even earlier) some classes were OP compared to all creep classes and after U10, they just went in God mode and there were some equal to the creep classes. So don't tell me that 2-3 out of 9 freep classes that needed a buff(some just a slight, some bigger) can be compared to the current situation.

Secondly why are Elm and me to blame for poor action? I am solo 95% of the time and I never ever lead raids. It must be my magician hobbit lore powers that somehow fear creeps.
    Because you're ganking solo/questing(surrounded by mobs) creeps with your God mode class more so in pairs. Or for you only zerging/raiding is to blame for the bad action? What about those creeps, that want to solo too?
    Just roam in the threads in the forum about PvMP and you'll see freeps on other servers, who are nerfing themselves for the moors(using 3rd agers, not using some cd skills, etc) only to have fun (aka to know creeps have some chance against them) - this is s'thing you will never understand, as i don't see you know what sportsmanship and respect is - just easy modding.

And complaining cause Asotoula and me killed you at cave claws? I remember getting killed by 6 including you when i was collecting ores in Isendeep, please dont be such a hypocrite. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
    If it was just sometimes I woudn't mention it at all, but it's s'thing you always do - your play style - to kill creeps who can't fight back.
    Sadly Turbine didn't give my class(and not only my class :/) any chance to kill a mini 1v1, as my DPS is getting outhealed almost only by the mini's ICMR, even with 5 crit rating corruptions and in DPS stance.
    I hope 1 day wl's/def's and mini's/rk's will be put in the same category and this will probably be the day, you'll stop entering the moors, as then every player with a skill will have a chance to kill you - unlike now - to fight creeps with 0% chance to fight back.
    Also I'm never to attack first a freep who's questing, even after U10. If i see a freep which i know i can beat or have big advantage over him/her(fighting mobs) in Groth(or wherever) i'll just show up and leave them in peace if they don't attack - this happened the other day with a R6 hunter in groth and even today with a r9 or 10 LM, at half health in the same place and in a huge number of other situations.
    The only exceptions are freeps like you, who're ganking/attacking creeps who can't fight back, exclusively playing the God mode/semi God mode classes and i'll gank you in return every time no matter the odds, until/if Turbine fix the classes, and then when i have the chance, i'll always jump on you in clear areas 1on1, to see how good you are for real, when the stats are not hugely in your favour - prob only to see your backs every time or to hear you crying for help...

I have just 1 question for you - jumping creeps who you know can't hurt you at all and playing a God mode class in PvP zone - is doing this really give you fun/satisfaction?
    Last edited by Shraguz; Apr 20 2013 at 03:45 PM.

Page 81 of 164 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 131 ... LastLast