We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    I put that there way back at moria release; it was when spiders got their daze. Up until that point in the game, freeps had never actually experienced long duration (15 second) grey bar.

It's become more ironic for me to keep it as time has gone by; arguably spider CC is as powerful as loremaster (if only a little lacking in the AOE department) nowadays. If SOP:R ever went away, they might honestly have to look at spider CC for some cooldown changes/nerfs.
    If you were to ever write it, I'd like your take on the mechanics and sets the spider class has available which would be deemed as ridiculous in specified situations. Considering your seemingly natural objectivity, I'd find it quite interesting what you'd have to say on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by lugbur View Post
    not even a crit but..
    Thirteenlife scored a hit with Ranged Onslaught on Lugbur for 2,877 Beleriand damage to Morale

this is one of the few dozen chinese wardens on BW. i just feel like 2.8k non-crit is just stupid
    The whole warden class is stupid, what was the devs thinking.

"uuuuh, lets make a class that out-dps most champs on solo targets, has high bpe, can heal itself and lets give it emergancy skills!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post

"uuuuh, lets make a class that out-dps most champs on solo targets, has high bpe, can heal itself and lets give it emergancy skills!!!"
    Wardens didn't use to have that much DPS. The class changed, they are a tanking class.

and I don't think they can do more sustained DPS than a Champ. but that's another story.

Shumzuda scored a devastating hit with Vital Target on Howyoudoin for 5,056 Fire damage to Morale.

Best hit so far on my BA. Still doesn't come close to anything that is firing back.

hit a 9.8k remorseless on a R13 BA the other day.
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

2 hitted a poor rk 2 rank on my BA the other day. Hit was 6.2 VT. Have hit 4.9k on a rank12 rk also (with 10k-sh moral). That skill is pretty OP. On reaver never dream of those numbers. (my BA is rank7)

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    If you were to ever write it, I'd like your take on the mechanics and sets the spider class has available which would be deemed as ridiculous in specified situations. Considering your seemingly natural objectivity, I'd find it quite interesting what you'd have to say on the topic.
    1. The only thing keeping the melee fear from being abusive is the combination of DR/Audacity. Were anything to change here this skill would be in dire need of a cooldown overhaul. It's a 10s base duration fear on a 10s cooldown... Audacity makes that 5 seconds duration, and DR prevents it from being effectively used on cooldown against a single target.

2. Improved daze effects are the most powerful CC in the game: They go right through the red dot immunity granted at the end of a stun, DR only effects the daze duration while the grace period of 5 seconds is not reduced by DR until the max duration is lower than 5 seconds. Burglars and Spiders can do some extremely cruel things with this mechanic. There used to be (back in SOA) a brief blue dot immunity at the end of improved dazes to prevent them from being used to open a stun locking chain... though this wouldn't help as currently these dazes are used as the second step in a stun lock rather than a first. SOP:R and various class based anti-stun effects are the mitigating factors here, and as I said this would need to be handled were helms deep to remove some or all of these mitigating factors (I would favor having the improved daze trait for spiders increase the cooldown of the skill perhaps to 45s).

Still waiting on the bug fix for web the earth, and of course who knows how things will shape up in Helms Deep. I doubt we'll see any change beyond the minor stats variety before then.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

Fear should be under the same DR table as stuns and dazes, it's absolutely baffling that it still isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post

I'm like 1000% sure wardens don't do more burst or sustained than champions
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Isindar View Post
    Fear should be under the same DR table as stuns and dazes, it's absolutely baffling that it still isn't.
    I disagree here. They tried combined DR tables, and it was a problem in group fights, in terms of how fast DR accumulated (we're talking when roots reduced stun duration, etc).

I actually think that on the whole, CC is in a pretty decent place in terms of group fights. Not too long, DR is meaningful, and timed smart CC > Spammed CC.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

Legendas (R11 RK) got a 7.3 Epic Conclusion dev hit on me last night. R7 BA, R13 aud, think I had some DoF pots on and 3-1 OPs for creeps. Also popped moving target at that rate.

I retaliated with a ridiculous dev hit of 204 fire damage with Strong Pull. I am OP now

Quote Originally Posted by SamielXIX View Post
    (R11 RK). Also popped moving target at that rate.
    o.O um....
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

Quote Originally Posted by arghh View Post
    2 hitted a poor rk 2 rank on my BA the other day. Hit was 6.2 VT. Have hit 4.9k on a rank12 rk also (with 10k-sh moral). That skill is pretty OP. On reaver never dream of those numbers. (my BA is rank7)
    cause that rk had no auda and no crit defence
    These are the numbers that freeps get when they only care for dps than survival
    After the the crit defence that was implemented on freeps i havent seen such a number on any light armor class who knows what they doing.I had a VT 2.8 dev crit on a minstrel 2-2 ops while the comeback was 5.6k coda]

I wish i had the reaver Dps than what BA have now

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    cause that rk had no auda and no crit defence
    These are the numbers that freeps get when they only care for dps than survival
    After the the crit defence that was implemented on freeps i havent seen such a number on any light armor class who knows what they doing.I had a VT 2.8 dev crit on a minstrel 2-2 ops while the comeback was 5.6k coda]

I wish i had the reaver Dps than what BA have now
    My Ba does more damage over and over again in every situation then my reaver(rvr, 1on1 whatever). Only popping DR or AtO and doube dev strike gets me high numbers and a kill on a good light armor class.

New record for me.

Highhopes scored a devastating hit with Improved Vital Target on Winny for 6,846 Common damage to Morale.

Rank 3 LM.

Most crits on freeps that are geared out range from 4.5k-6k

Quote Originally Posted by nachosare View Post
    New record for me.

Highhopes scored a devastating hit with Improved Vital Target on Winny for 6,846 Common damage to Morale.

Rank 3 LM.

Most crits on freeps that are geared out range from 4.5k-6k
    I looked him up in mylotro

His Phys Defence seems to be at ~30%, he has 0 Critical Defence and no Audacity

Let's calculate your unmigitated damage
    6846 * 100/70 (Phys Mit) * 100/90 (Audacity 1) = 10867

And now let's apply that to the Mits of a geared Freep, like my RK
    40% Phys Mit, 45% Critical Def, 30% Audacity

10867 * 0,6 * 0,55 * 0,7 = 2510

You're hitting some seriously undergeared Freeps

Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post
    I looked him up in mylotro

His Phys Defence seems to be at ~30%, he has 0 Critical Defence and no Audacity

Let's calculate your unmigitated damage
    6846 * 100/70 (Phys Mit) * 100/90 (Audacity 1) = 10867

And now let's apply that to the Mits of a geared Freep, like my RK
    40% Phys Mit, 45% Critical Def, 30% Audacity

10867 * 0,6 * 0,55 * 0,7 = 2510

You're hitting some seriously undergeared Freeps

Hey I'm not denying that, was just sharing.

Another nice VT from earlier tonight.

Highhopes scored a devastating hit with Improved Vital Target on Sardrowar for 6,737 Common damage to Morale.

Rank 4 RK.
    Last edited by nachosare; Jun 15 2013 at 07:53 PM.

Merlinros scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Elgolnil for 11,152 Lightning damage to Morale.

Elgolnil reflected 11,152 acid damage to the Morale of Merlinros.

Your mightly blow topples Merlinros.

Merlinros incapacitated you.

3 red OPs, he was wearing Hytbold armour

</3

Quote Originally Posted by nachosare View Post
    Hey I'm not denying that, was just sharing.

Another nice VT from earlier tonight.

Highhopes scored a devastating hit with Improved Vital Target on Sardrowar for 6,737 Common damage to Morale.

Rank 4 RK.
    I guess that was with 4 red ops,rk with no auda,no crit prot and debuffed to the bone
    The max crit i unleash on good light armor players is 3k.Full crit build and 2 red ops

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    I guess that was with 4 red ops,rk with no auda,no crit prot and debuffed to the bone
    The max crit i unleash on good light armor players is 3k.Full crit build and 2 red ops
    It was a solo kill, no debuffs but my own. I can't recall the OP count, but it was during a GV camp so I wouldnt doubt it being 4 red. Most likely had no audacity being rank 4. I'm not trying to impress anyone posting these numbers, but I always crack a smile when I'm able to get that kind of crit on any freep. Figured someone else might too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    I disagree here. They tried combined DR tables, and it was a problem in group fights, in terms of how fast DR accumulated (we're talking when roots reduced stun duration, etc).

I actually think that on the whole, CC is in a pretty decent place in terms of group fights. Not too long, DR is meaningful, and timed smart CC > Spammed CC.
    CC DR should absolutely stay on separate targets. Moving the time it takes for the DR to reset up to 30 seconds from 20 (it is 20 right now, correct?) would be a nice change.

Once pots are on CD, coordinated CC can still almost indefinitely greybar someone, without DR ever lending a hand.

5k crit
    3k crit
    2.9k crit
    2.5 crit
    2k crit
    2k crit
    From a rk.
    On a full aud reaver
    All in one fight.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Indeed. Creeps don't get points "Because they're better players" It's because they simply get more numbers and zerg. The moors is Zerg, all day everyday zerg. True skills comes when you win with lesser numbers or even numbers in small group. 1v1s can be fun as well, if certain classes gimp themselves against others. i.e a geared and skilled Champ not using bubbles/dire in 1v1s.
    O yes because freeps never Zerg.

Sarcasm btw.

In that case true skills is playing a mini or rk. Or have tons of them in your group.

Rainithir a R14 hunter on my server crit me for 12.6k twice in a day
    Rank 15 Blackarrow HinderSpam
    55,000 Killing Blows and Counting

The average EC dev being thrown at my defiler lately is around 6k-6.5k, with multiple other 3-4k hits from those other faceroll skills.

Full Aud, 3 crit protection, slick flesh..around 48% crit reduction.

A wl in our group was hit for over 9.8k.

And freeps wonder why we dont want then to have any OPs...:P

LM with full audacity

R6 warg with I assume near to full audacity
    Last edited by Isindar; Jul 22 2013 at 11:55 AM.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast