We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The House of Tom Bombadil recruiting

Hi All,

I recently took over the recruiting for The House of Tom Bombadil.

Right now mostly it my wife and I. So we are looking for some new blood to add to are little kin. Right now I have toons in the range of 9 to 26.

The kin has been around awhile and died off so now I am trying to rebuild it.. We already have our kin house and the kin is level 9.

Me and my wife spend most of out time running as a duet but would like to find a few more folks to run with.

We play every night on Galwing my wife's 20 level hunter and Dannion my 18 minstrel.

Please feel free to contact either of us in game.

My main is Rocbourn my 26 level champ I also have Griminwulf 19 level Captian

So please get in touch.

We are in the central time zone USA and play from 9pm till 6am
    We will recruit at all levels as we will get there soon enough.

We are looking for the friendly type the Play most every night .

I do have a ventrilo server set up and would like folks that can use voice but is not mandate.

Folks new to the game are welcome to join as well

Some husband wife teams would be great or boyfriend girlfriend teams would really be super.

Adult players would be most desired but all are welcome.

I do not do random game invites and don't plan to run around begging folks to join. I find that in poor taste.

Ask here in the thread or in game mail pm me here or in game.

I ran a 70 level guild in DDO for 2 years but could never get my wife to play DDO so I gave LOTRO a shot and we both love it now we just like to have a few more friends to run with.

Hope to see u in game

Rocbourn
    Griminwulf
    Dannion

My wife toon
    Galwing
    Completeness is the only way to play! No fast track ever! Xp Disable Toggle Supporter

Re: The House of Tom Bombadil recruiting

sounds fun, but im already in a kin
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000021e3ff/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by gorfchild View Post
    sounds fun, but im already in a kin
    Well If you roll up a new toon your would be more then welcome to join.

The kin is a pretty easy going group. We never have a problem because real life thing have to come first. It just a group for fun and to help each other out when needed.

I really would like to find a few husband/wife teams to join but all are welcome.
    We have our kin house vent and all that good stuff already.

If u roll a new toon i would be happy to do the same to help level it up as well.

Just hoping to make some new friends here in LOTR after my move from DDO
    Completeness is the only way to play! No fast track ever! Xp Disable Toggle Supporter

Is it YOU guys that live right next to me? 6 Brookbank in the Shire? I've stopped in there a few times. Good stuff, makes me laugh.
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/arkenstone/bobion/][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000021d81/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/url][URL="http://www.themeaningofhaste.net"]www.themeaningofhaste.net/[/URL]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/arkenstone/lorthag/]Lorthag, R6 Uruk Warleader[/url] - The Meaning of Hate
    "The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die." -- Graalx2

NA wrong place our kin house is at 8 haven way in Falathlorn, Sant Vrithon and My and wife and I on our Hobbit toons, Rimo & Rozeinya, just bought a house in the Shire WeedHallow 5 Myrtle court. Right next to the waterfall.

So I am not sure who's house u seen.

We still have not had much luck getting any new His and her teams to join our little kin.

Guys I got to tell you getting my wife to play has made life really fun. I used to get so much #### for playing all night. Now my wife plays even more then me and we have so much fun playing together.

So Guys get your Girls in the game and join our little kin. Funny thing just like in real lfe my wife is crazy into cloths so if anyone has some outfits she might like get in touch too. We could do some trading if u need any of the Festival stuff she has it all.

Now for all the new players out there looking for a kin. I am a crafting fool and have expert and artisan level crafts in almost every toon. I love to craft and if u need gear and your a kin member I can my nice stuff up to about 30th level.

I would really like to see us get another 10 or 12 new members. I really just hate hounding peps in game to join the kin and rather have them get in touch thru the forum.

Come in and join the fun.

Pm me here or in game. The forum may be best because we flop from toon to toon in game. always farming stuff from TB point to crafting stuff or deeds. We have most our toons to to 20 level or so now so we would like to start grouping for skirmishs.

So roll up a Alt and and have some fun leveling up your too with us. Just good fun casual play, no hassle rules and stuff!

Red face Re: The House of Tom Bombadil recruiting

Hey dol! merry dol! ring a dong dillo!..... Nice thread you got going on here

Im happy to see Roc and his crew making use of my old kin, i guess now i will have to start cleaning the house.

At one point we owned quite a few houses along Haven Way.. but now they just lie abandoned and until we get a housing makeover there is nothing we can do.. IF you live near us and would like to sell your house, please contact me, thanks

Anyway, back to the Kin and in the words of the man himself... Everybody is Welcome at The House of Tom Bombadil
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100002081e2/signature.png]Meatbagz[/charsig]

Update New Web Site

Yes now The HOUSE OF TOM BOMBADIL has it very own Web Site @ HTTP://WWW.THOTB.GuildPortal.com

SO now we have a site this should make this just bit easier to get you folks signed up.

So come on in everyone is Welcome in THE HOUSE OF TOM BOMBADIL.

We are recruiting All Levels, All Classes

So join the fun

We never mind to help a Kinsman Advice lending a hand in fellowship ar just plain having a laugh or to in in game chat or vent

Well I thought this was pretty Cool. I found this old post from when we just got started.

I thought this was a good way to show everyone how long THOTB has been around.

Ding Ding Next round. The House of Tom Bombadil recruiting is back and open for business recruiting again.

Hello everyone I am Rocbourn The Leader of The House of Tom Bombadil.

I recently took over this kin for the 2nd time now 1.5 years later. My Shield Maiden, Galwing and Lord Rocbourn Ride again. Now we are a bit older at level 62 and wiser I hope;0

If your Looking for a Kin on Arkenstone, look no farther join the fun and help rebuild this old kin. Instead of being the insignificant member in a large cold kin, Be a somebody in a small tight kinship and let build something together.

Pop into our web site sign up and you can get started in being part of something we hope to be great with a little help from the friends you will make in The House of Tom Bombadil.

Web Site is at http://www.thotb.guildportal.com/Gui...&TabID=3699215 and get started having Fun and making new Friends.

Since this was a kin started near 3 years ago we sure do have a kinship house and we are at max life span 10+

We would like for you to be at least 16th level with hopes is that you will have things sorted and have a good idea that you like the game.

Need help with Gear No Problem, My Shield Maiden and I have about 25 toons each on Arkenstone and all Crafts.

Or maybe you just have some new alts that need some friends at lower levels because all your Kinnies are at cap. We got your back! No Worries!

Hey dol merry dol wither are you going Visit us and have some fun