We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Narrel is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.

Updated Lua API Documentation

Howdy all! In an effort to make sure we got the updated Lua API documentation (as of Isengard Patch 1) up before I vanish for a vacation, I have uploaded the latest Lua API documentation to our friends over at LotroInterface.com (the same folks that are gracious enough to host our Skinning packs for us). You can find the documentation here. If you have any questions/encounter any issues, let us know and I will try to get back to you as soon as I am back online. Enjoy!

-Nar

Re: Updated Lua API Documentation

Hooray!

Enjoy your vacation, and thanks for getting a few fixes into Patch 1 for us!

Thanks Narrel

Oh, yay. Thanks.

Now if you could just let us know when the party events are going to be fixed (many of them including memberadded, memberremoved, effectremoved, effectcleared, and probably some other events seem to often not get fired when they should) - see http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...sts-are-screwy & http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...-t-always-fire.
    Last edited by Evendale; Oct 20 2011 at 01:12 AM.
    [B]Elendilmir - [COLOR=#3333ff]Evenwyn[/COLOR][/B] Burglar[B] - [COLOR=#3333ff]Evendale[/COLOR][/B] Guardian
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=2][B]Combat Analysis[/B] [/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2]([B]v4.2.3b[/B]) - [/SIZE][/FONT]Download "[URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info502-CombatAnalysis.html"]here[/URL]"

Hiya,

I did not found most recent topic about the LUA API, this is why I do reply on this quite old one.

I've seen that API was updated and that some more objects and methods were available about, for example, crafting.
    Is it possible to get some "updated API" available ?

Thanks a lot !!

Quote Originally Posted by F_Tobor View Post
    Hiya,

I did not found most recent topic about the LUA API, this is why I do reply on this quite old one.

I've seen that API was updated and that some more objects and methods were available about, for example, crafting.
    Is it possible to get some "updated API" available ?

Thanks a lot !!
    Thank you for bringing this up FTobor! I was going to ask myself. Updated Examples as well. I downloaded the 7zip files in stickies, but date stamps on files within are all old.