We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 14 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Checked out the new 1v1 area last night, one of my tribies attacked etheldar to get one started, im guessing there is a different way to initiate it because both joeman and eth started killing him, i started to fight joeman then taking him off my tribie but then he died and eth started shooting me :P

In the end all the creeps & freeps at the 1v1 went and killed eachother.

Needless to say it was a pretty good fight there and i picked up a couple of inf from what i killed/hit

well done freepies for winning overall :P

Is there a certain way you should be initiating the 1v1s>? whenever i try i get 2+ people after me
    Last edited by mahoney360; Jun 29 2011 at 07:44 AM.
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Mahoney - Runekeeper lvl 65
    Diamordus - Guardian lvl 65
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Gnomepunter - Reaver Rank 6
    Gnomearrow - Blackarrow Rank 5
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

Quote Originally Posted by Hedvig View Post
    The last week I have gotten tells at two occasions from creeps saying " I got a msg on xfire to tell on OCC that lug is being ninjad / somone telling me on ventrilo that there is a farm group in lug / they want to see how many creeps they can kill before they die", freeps sending little messages to creep friends... So the alarm goes on OCC, creeps hurry up to lug. Some dont have maps so it takes them a few minutes which gives you a little extra time to zapp and hide behind the wall and do aoe to anyone getting close. After a few minutes when more creeps shows up you die/jump and then die and feel all good about yourself that you managed to kill a few creeps in the process.
    Yes, I said on OOC that we are taking lug and someone better tell creeps to save it. Also it was not how many creeps we can kill before we die, we would have not died, becouse you could have not come up with anything to get rid of us there until 1 of us jumped down buy accident and someone gave you helpful tip. I earned over 700 renown on my RK that time, so I think I'am happy after getting about 30 creeps in their own keep and them outnumbering us 3 to 1.

I will stop this discussion with you now cause it doesnt take us anywhere. Your opions seems to be that the creeps are stupid, all creep raid leaders are stupid and all creeps are ruining the pvp and you try to state this in posting after posting. So why do you play? I havent seen you come up with anything how you think pvp should be like. How about we all stand in a circle and hold hands? Do honourable 1v1 only? What is it that you really want? Be creative instead of bitter. Or maybe there are other things in life that you can do that doesnt get you so frustrated. Like playing chess or scrabbles?
    Have fun whatever you do
    I'am not generalizing like you, so I said quality of creeps is lower than before. That does not mean that I think creeps are stupid or creep raidleaders are stupid, thos are now your words, not mine. And I havent said that creeps ruin pvp also. So please come up with something else than your ususal lies. Maybe thats what you actually think about creepside, maybe its you who wants to ruin pvp, since you say it.

No, I'am not bitter, I dont get frustrated over pvp, why should I? Everything I do in this game/forums is for my own entartainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Dear Amgrin/Felradir, as I said previously, valour and respect aren't achieved when zerging, neither when luring enemies inside a keep full of friendly npcs and, most of all, respect isn't achieved when you're the first negating it to other people playing your same game.
    I really don't get what you are talking about. Please read again what we were talking about.

I've seen you have joined this new 1vs1 trend and I suggest you to keep on showing your abilities in fair fights like that, even cause you still need some self-improvement with your champion, don't you?
    You are funny one, I have 1vs1 before you started to pvp. I ranked my champ at 1v1. So again you have no idea what you are talking about.

Well, I sparred him yesterday and ended with about half morale, without using cds, that's why I'm saying this.
    Ofc I need, there's always something to learn and only a stupid wouldn't agree. I'm sure you're not.
    You won 1 spar, how many times have we sparred and hows total of all spars? Also, since when is CB not cd? I'am glad to spar you again, maybe you can prove your point then.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

1v1 in open pvp is missed idea, don't understand turbine why they hadnt created for you some 1v1 arena system. I found 1v1 too randomly (will there be crit or no?) and some skills are incompatible to 1v1 (lets say capitan's last stand - his skill his right to use it).

Raids are for sissies which can't earn thier renown in classical pew-pew or in some "mini battles". Actually i found those mini battles (small group vs small group; ex 3 freeps vs 5 creeps (sorry creepies but this way its more interesting :P)) as essence of LotRO. It's not so anonymous as raid battles, and 10 times more difficult (you can't just stand and count renown that you earned). Sadly the only small groups of creeps are gankers but still.
    Raids are killing ettens, there is too much pve too many running around and trying to "flank" or whatever. Raid vs Raid means usually that etten is dead. Thank god that after 10 p.m. kids are going sleep and everything return to normal.

Old topics:

Burglar>>>Warg - have u burgs were ever afraid of soloing warg? And don't be suprised if u die when you fighting inside of ##### zerg - thats not the reason to think that u should get some new super skills. And you are kind of "immune" to stuns which is the worst thing in this game - stuns longer than 1s are killing this game and extreamly annoying.

Gankers are opportunists, nothing bad in that, beside they can be easy turned intro prey.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000087d88/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Hedvig
    I havent seen you come up with anything how you think pvp should be like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsk View Post
    Shadows of Angmar creepside.

Just to inform you, reason why the raids usually disband/ppl logg off around 10 uk time or 23 CET is because most of us got jobs in the morning, not because our mothers tells us to go to bed.
    lol
    Don't care, action is best at late time thats counts.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000087d88/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Wow, glad you guys managed new 1vs1 area, lets hope some will not ruin it like before. But what happende to all those old "clubfighters" "easy quick ranking" opinions?

btw Ethel pls drop the DoF evade bonus its unfair i can hit you only with autoatacks, skills miss

And i must say i agree with Amgrin (never thought i will say this :O ) that its unnesesary raids who ruins PvP, on both sides. Nobody sayed that only hedwig do this, there surely are much more.
    Last edited by Thorongilion; Jun 29 2011 at 09:07 AM.
    Thorongilion, r10 captain, ultimate solo/dps :D
    eXodus

Seems like some new bug is around. Yesterday on my reaver it happened that I could not use any skills, send any tells, could not retreat nor log out. Had to restart client. This happened twice today on my warg, hopefully it's not something with these borderlines again like we previously had problems with before. My connection been all perfect so can't be that, I can see people around me moving/fighting/writing in OOC just normally.

This is actually old bug, have been aroudn for ages, but I thought it only happened on boundary lines, but have noticed it happending almost everywhere now. Happens 2-3 times a day, but only in ettens.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Awesome new 1v1 area :-) thanks for that.

I just had this bug as well, I was going against Dweb (who is on my death list!) and all of a sudden my skills didn't work anymore and I couldn't type. Weeeeeird ¬_¬
    [center]Vindrayeth - Hunter R9 :: Ovric - Warden R7 :: Alkhemyst - Defiler R5
    Officer of Nexus
    Ettenmoors purist[/center]

Im a big fan of the late night fights, even when there are loads pewpewing at ta lawn / stab if you move from there there's alot of good small group fights about ec woods, tr fields and the Grimwood/south op/HH area.

Im usually grouped with a few tribies about that time running around seeing what we can find xD

I agree with the arena comment, would be great to have an are where you're unable to gank a 1v1,

A bit like what WoW had set up, you get thrown into an instance when there is a fight available and maybe incoperate a small fello/full fello option for the pvp.

Somthing for turbine to seriously consider
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

People have been asking for that sort of system since the game came out. But unless such a system is implemented people will continue to gank 1v1s. They're not breaking any rules by doing so.
    65 RK/WRD/BRG/CHM/LRM/CPT/HNT/MNS

Proud member of [b]Keepers of Lost Tales[/b] on Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by zimoo View Post
    People have been asking for that sort of system since the game came out. But unless such a system is implemented people will continue to gank 1v1s. They're not breaking any rules by doing so.
    Very true, it is an open world PvP and 1v1 is created by the users not by the designers,

anyone know if there is an official thread for improving pvmp thats monitored by turbine?
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

Quote Originally Posted by Vindrayeth View Post
    I just had this bug as well, I was going against Dweb (who is on my death list!) and all of a sudden my skills didn't work anymore and I couldn't type. Weeeeeird ¬_¬
    Poor you, i just killed you few times cause when i logged on and roamed around i got jumped by you cappy and burg(or two) in that so called new 1v1 area. No hard feelings. Im happy to be in your death list
    Last edited by Dweb; Jun 29 2011 at 01:01 PM.
    Weaver - Dweb
    Warg - Dogster

LoreMaster - Fastburn

Quote Originally Posted by Dweb View Post
    Poor you, i just killed you few times cause when i logged on and roamed around i got jumped by you cappy and burg(or two) in that so called new 1v1 area. No hard feelings. Im happy to be in your death list
    I knew you were gonna say that - We decided to go for you immediately on sight because you were killing people who just won a 1v1 fight and stuff like that. end of story.
    Officer of Nexus

Ten Inches Unbuffed Fightclubbing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Donk1tWat2 View Post
    Ten Inches Unbuffed Fightclubbing ?
    Yeah, they're known for it.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Wow deja vu reading this Snowbourn thread lol

1) People complain about terrible pvp
    2) 1v1 is remade in the hope to get some fun going
    3) The same gankers come to gank it
    4) Legendarium kin members still flaming, trolling and failing.

I not miss much haha

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfKamikazee View Post
    4) Legendarium kin members still flaming, trolling and failing.
    Haters gonna hate.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Amgrin View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    Such a bad attitude (not that i was expecting something else from angry l33t legendarium kids)

Quote Originally Posted by Vindrayeth View Post
    I knew you were gonna say that - We decided to go for you immediately on sight because you were killing people who just won a 1v1 fight and stuff like that. end of story.
    Do you mean the LM i killed after he won 1v1 ? If so then i can explain i was just 1v1 cappy there when he healed and gave power to cappy and killed me plus he had cappy crit buff on while 1v1 - so well deserved imo
    Weaver - Dweb
    Warg - Dogster

LoreMaster - Fastburn

Quote Originally Posted by bruceli View Post
    Such a bad attitude (not that i was expecting something else from angry l33t legendarium kids)
    They just think they are l33t - good imagination u know. Me myself and i and so on
    Last edited by Dweb; Jun 29 2011 at 08:16 PM.
    Weaver - Dweb
    Warg - Dogster

LoreMaster - Fastburn

Good raid action tonight, very impressed with the freepies shieldwall chain inside lug

After action died down and turned into the TA pewpew i logged freep to check out the 1v1, must say some pretty good action

Cappy vs Reaver is a LONG fight as we all witnessed with the surely 5-10 minute fight between rump and :P

Thnx to Dweb and Rump for some great fights (Rump the first one i killed you on wasnt a gank mate, you were jumping on me so i thought you wanted a fight + you had full morale anyway :P)
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

Do you mean the LM i killed after he won 1v1 ? If so then i can explain i was just 1v1 cappy there when he healed and gave power to cappy and killed me plus he had cappy crit buff on while 1v1 - so well deserved imo
    Ok no problem then, it was nice last night anyway :P
    Officer of Nexus

That cappy didnt spar you at the begining of problem. You started to debuf/poision me without reason, i quess heavens told you i wana spar. I didnt jump, i didnt respond to your attacks, i only self healed. I didnt take SINGLE morrale from you. That "bad" LM killed you coz you ware ganking me. You wanted free renowns? Did i pissed you by fish slaping? Reminding me Galania, starting fights without reason, and killing ppl not responding to your attacks. And then wondering 80% of ppl gank you at 1vs1. Continue like this and i hope you will end like this.
    Last edited by Thorongilion; Jun 30 2011 at 09:58 AM.
    Thorongilion, r10 captain, ultimate solo/dps :D
    eXodus

Page 14 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast