We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 229 of 281 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 239 279 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 7002
    Quote Originally Posted by Khandaris View Post
    Not entirely true, I have returned.. but champ so messed up in moors right now, I much prefer to play burg!
    Yeah,Laurelineans proved how much they love a class which cannot deal damage and tank/heal at the same time.

Ezmoding on freepside,with burgs reappearring and wardens not having enough balls to ask turbine to mitigate their dots,as well as to fix that captain bubble bug.Greetings from a creep who sees the ezmoding attitude coming in creepside too

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Yeah,Laurelineans proved how much they love a class which cannot deal damage and tank/heal at the same time.

Ezmoding on freepside,with burgs reappearring and wardens not having enough balls to ask turbine to mitigate their dots,as well as to fix that captain bubble bug. Greetings from a creep who sees the ezmoding attitude coming in creepside too
    Tit-Tat..

Will only say Goblinking and Twobytes

Every class has a weakness vs another class.. and for what its worth, I do get stuck in. I do die if caught, I don't disapear and leave my group unless we are told to retreat.

Champs are pretty pathetic at the moment in the moors, their AOE is their strong point, but the trade-off is total healing ability and 0-#### skill access. Every class has an o-#### skill (you know this all too well ), so I would rather play a class that is actually useful!

*burrows and hides*

Oh.. and you have mail <3

Tit-Tat..

Will only say Goblinking and Twobytes
    Lemme see if I got this right, you run around in the moors with a burg, with the current state of the game, and you call rvrs and wargs for ezmoders? ...or are you implying something else young Sir? Don't be shy now.
    Last edited by poxnoxious; Jan 10 2014 at 09:43 PM.

I don't know what the fuss is about. After HD the experience I have from Ettens are EPIC Raid vs Raid fights that go on for minutes (one fight) and the renown/infamy flows from both sides, and usually this kind of action happens every evening. I have played a lot of MMO's but there is no such kind of action in any other. Might be the players, the community, the raid leaders in both sides, the game mechanics, the map set up, all of the previous but its enjoyable. Few things need to be fixed most important being the lag in those fights and maybe some minor tweeks in some classes. I think HD and Lotro is at a great place as it is but maybe its just old me.

Oh.. and you have mail <3
    AMG,I GOT MAIL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    ???

P.S. GK is opening all my mails and checks if they have anthrax inside

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    Lemme see if I got this right, you run around in the moors with a burg, with the current state of the game, and you call rvrs and wargs for ezmoders? ...or are you implying something else young Sir? Don't be shy now.
    I am only implying that factually, you know how to get off 4+ crits in a row on me for around 10k damage Happened 2x last night!
    Twobytes, only by reputation!

So, yes there is no such thing as EZmoding, its just people getting the most out of their respective class!

Shhh don't tell him!

Yummy! Anthrax!

I am only implying that factually, you know how to get off 4+ crits in a row on me for around 10k damage Happened 2x last night!
    Any r9+ (or store nabs like me) rvr worth their salt can do that every 20 secs, IF the ''crit Gods'', ''stun-Gods'' and that fickle tart of a Goddess called ''Hey, let's not scale/update creeps for a whole 3 xpacs and have a laugh at them trying to hit something with a finesse rating meant for lvl 75's'' wills it of course. That being said, I'm slightly dismayed I didn't manage to get 5 off You sure you read that combat log right? Oh well, my rotations been a bit off since I changed key set-up, I'll work on it and get to back to ya on that.

No idea what yer saying here? (Of course I do, I just wanna hear ya say it. Staph doing that weird jiggle 'round the hot porridge, if ya got something stuck in yer teeth spit it out man. Ye'll neva get lucky at 'The Prancing' sucking yer gums like a toothless senior citizen like that.)

So, yes there is no such thing as EZmoding, its just people getting the most out of their respective class!
    Pure and utter rubbish talk brother. Terribly sorry if that offends you, but that above sentence is absolute nonsense.

Right, that's it for now then, sleep well children. *slams 'Night stories for lil' Gobbos and other Forum warriors' shut and put it back up on the shelve above the fireplace.*

Cya out there in a foreseeable future I'm sure, until then o/
    Last edited by poxnoxious; Jan 11 2014 at 09:33 PM. Reason: mostly because I can.

Accusing someone of cheating, to make the simple fact you 'got spanked' appear more palatable to your pals and peers, IS the current fotm on laurelin atm, not ezmoding or macroing.

Facts are what the community need before making accusations - have you ever seen any facts presented on this? You already noted that you have no personal experience, so is it fair to assume your the sort of person who's posts contain slander based on hearsay and rumour and no direct experience...? trolling?

FACTS:
    New trait trees put the free peoples on a learning curve, that some understood faster than others. Realizing that not having max audacity when cc followed by spike and positional damage applied to them is a serious disadvantage is a lesson some are still learning today. Get better gear and get better.

There has been a small window of opportunity for creepside to take advantage of the above, the majority of creeps have knowingly or unwittingly benefited from this. Twobites wouldn't use a macro or know what one looked like if somebody posted it in OOC but as a player, he has benefited from the over confidence of freeps. Its a shame that 'jumping on the bandwagon' and 'following the herd' simply to shout 'cheater' and move on rather than analyze the situation or yourself.

Ouch someone needs to take a chill pill. Not once have I accused anyone of cheating?

Im sorry to burst your bubble, but I am the last person to jump on a band wagon.

I deal in facts. I know GK knows how to play his class properly, he knows how to make his thrash / bleeds / etc.. work to full advantage - I am one that does understand the mechanics, not one to cry cheat if I'm beat. Twobytes, also the same. I am implying that no class is 'Ezmode' as you wish to call it. Some know how to play, some do not.

So, where did I say anyone was cheating? Back in your cave, troll! Come back when you can contribute something factual to a discussion

learn to read please

nobody said you 'accused' anyone of cheating - read what was written!

i nearly put caps loc on for yiou to make it clearer! *accusing people of cheating is the fotm on laurelin* with no evidence other than - it kills me too fast QQ. (On both sides by the way not just freeps)

you were however accused of calling out a player based on hearsay, is that not what you intended with or without a smiley face, its still not cool to slander.

My champion is still broken but anyone will need to learn to play his chars now

Addressing “Macroing” issues
    Certain classes were able to cause some skills to ignore their cooldowns, causing a situation where those skills could be used repeatedly and rapidly on their target. This has been resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by LancelChamp View Post
    Addressing “Macroing” issues
    Certain classes were able to cause some skills to ignore their cooldowns, causing a situation where those skills could be used repeatedly and rapidly on their target. This has been resolved.
    I'll believe it when I see it. Just because Turbine says so, or that it's on BR, don't necessarily mean it will make it live or function as intended should it make it past the 'test' server. Don't get me wrong, I hope they fix this, I'm just too lazy to get my arms up in joy before I actually see it.

My champion is still broken

Champions not broken, it's nearly every other class that is. The combat pace atm. is just meh...the insane burst damage given to creeps, which is required to take down the even more insane freep healing has just blown everything out of proportions.

That being said, hats off to the Laurelins for making it possible to still have fun out there. I am anyways, having fun that is, I assume you guys are too.
    Last edited by poxnoxious; Jan 15 2014 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    Champions not broken, it's nearly every other class that is.
    Champion is broken because 50% the new active and pasive skills are bugued (brutal, emboldened, etc) but only interested players can know it. Single champion dps is a joke atm, you can see less champions these days that in RoR days in ettenmoors but np i can do good fights and love everywhere.

I hope turbine fix macro used definitely.
    Last edited by LancelChamp; Jan 15 2014 at 05:33 AM.

Champion is broken because 50% the new active and pasive skills are bugued (brutal, emboldened, etc) but only interested players can know it. Single champion dps is a joke atm, you can see less champions these days that in RoR days in ettenmoors but np i can do good fights and love everywhere.
    Hehe, what I meant was that the current champ dps output is at a pace that I think should reflect the general state of the game/moors. DPS/HPS, the whole shebang needs to be toned down.

I hope turbine fix macro used definitely.

Couldn't agree more. Hopefully this fix will also get rid off the wild allegations running rampant these days, especially about wargs/burgs. The fact that you can get skills off so fast it looks like a macro, on those classes, is crazeee indeed and needs to be removed asap.

Pleased to report that Kringer has finally received a long overdue promotion to Taskmaster today, disproving the oft-cited saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I've searched the archives and can proudly release this early shot of Kringer facing off against a Loremaster. From the confused look, I think he was mezzed at the time.

Presume it's still not worth logging in to play in Ettens at the mo?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilarianen View Post
    Presume it's still not worth logging in to play in Ettens at the mo?
    I didn't log for 2 months, but i came back a few days ago and there is decent action going. Freeps still overpowered, even more after HD in terms of healing and survivability. And ofc the usual people who exploit unlimited morale with the relic and exploit oneshotters, but that's laurelin.

But overall some decent action.

Quick peak yesterday. Nice to see some old familiar faces. Time for a comeback me thinks get some audacity on my creep and maybe lead a raid

This never gets old, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Bagluk View Post
    This never gets old, lol!
    Lololol. That be funny.

*sarcasm off*

Gruk smells!

Today Tuesday 28th January a freepside player called A****** was reported to the GM's FOR 'fightclubbing'.

I realize this may not hold any interest or significance for some players, but for others who do not wish to have to put up with cheats and exploiters, i am pleased to report the GM has acted on the information provided and the player was immediately removed from the Ettenmoors.

It wasn't that long ago that many players on freepside were regularly seen 'fightclubbing' their ranks and commendations, unsurprisingly the community came together requesting a far more proactive approach by the games masters when incidents were reported, and shortly followed an official statement from Turbine that this sort of player behavior would not be acceptable and actions against the player/account would be initiated.

It was witnessed that 17 times A****** defeated E******** there may have been many more prior to his initial discovery. my chat log below only shows those that i witnessed myself, and after remembering to log chat.

### Chat Log: General 01/28 01:10 PM ###

[01/28 01:11:01 PM] Capturing chat tab General to file

[01/28 01:11:42 PM] A***** defeated E********.
    [01/28 01:11:45 PM] E********* has succumbed to his wounds.
    [01/28 01:11:48 PM]
    [01/28 01:12:48 PM] A****** defeated E********.
    [01/28 01:12:51 PM] E******** has succumbed to his wounds.
    [01/28 01:13:10 PM]
    [01/28 01:14:04 PM] A****** defeated E********.
    [01/28 01:14:19 PM] E******** has succumbed to his wounds.
    [01/28 01:14:24 PM]
    [01/28 01:15:15 PM] N****** defeated E********.
    [01/28 01:16:20 PM]
    [01/28 01:16:31 PM] A****** defeated E********.
    [01/28 01:16:36 PM] E******** has succumbed to his wounds.
    [01/28 01:17:01 PM]
    [01/28 01:17:31 PM] A****** defeated E********.
    [01/28 01:17:33 PM] E******** has succumbed to his wounds.
    [01/28 01:17:34 PM]
    [01/28 01:18:44 PM] A****** defeated E********.
    [01/28 01:18:47 PM] E******** has succumbed to his wounds.
    [01/28 01:18:56 PM]
    [01/28 01:19:49 PM] A****** defeated E********.
    [01/28 01:19:53 PM] E******** has succumbed to his wounds.
    [01/28 01:19:54 PM]
    [01/28 01:21:02 PM] A****** defeated E********.
    [01/28 01:21:05 PM] E******** has succumbed to his wounds.
    [01/28 01:21:24 PM]
    [01/28 01:21:48 PM] Screenshot [ScreenShot00045.jpg] saved to disk.
    [01/28 01:22:02 PM] N****** defeated E********.
    [01/28 01:22:03 PM] Screenshot [ScreenShot00046.jpg] saved to disk.
    [01/28 01:22:04 PM] E******** has succumbed to his wounds.
    [01/28 01:22:16 PM]
    [01/28 01:22:32 PM] [To Group] banned

I am hopeful this particular player was banned, I also hope this incident highlights to other players on Laurelin that its really not acceptable or ok to cheat, exploit, spy, and those that break the rules WILL be reported.
    Last edited by Skelta; Jan 28 2014 at 10:16 AM. Reason: individuals names removed

It seems freeps are having hard time in this update, that they need to fightclub again.

Kill the same person over and over... You get what? 1 renown after the 5th kill?

Farm comms id understand as you get 25+ for each kill you do, regardless of the amount of renown you get!

But if you play on a daily basis you will get more comms then you can spend...

Sigh at this...

Quote Originally Posted by Skelta View Post
    [01/28 01:22:32 PM] [To Group] banned
    Best KB in ages on Laurelin. Nice catch Two Will prolly see it back in 3-7 days though, will be interesting to see how the freep pvmp community (is there such a thing?) responds to this. Forgive or not to forgive.....dudududuuuu *spooky theme* ....that is the question.

Page 229 of 281 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 239 279 ... LastLast