We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 226 of 278 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 236 276 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 6940
    Oh I can take a joke, I don't mind being called out in creep /ooc, it seems to be part of the PvP experience. But there are some lines one must not cross in a game.
    Like I said before, I have my suspicions on who is responsible for this, but frankly, I don't really care. I'll see how Turbine deals with it.
    Ketthy, I appreciate your concern and your help. I couldn't wish for a better online-friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    Ketthy, I appreciate your concern and your help. I couldn't wish for a better online-friend.
    Oh, no need to mention it, comrade. I am glad I can help. And when I see you welcome my help like this it makes me feel warm inside. It's much better than the attitude of one of the LMs (I believe her name is Anallean or something similar) who I tried to help, but she turned all hostile and hateful on me. I don't understand such people.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandiwise View Post
    If you want to see what it was like, then have a look at the first few pages of http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/mon...-laurelin.html and the very start of this thread. If you can honestly say that the Ettens is a better place I'd be surprised.
    Ooooh, nice trip down memory lane there! Thanks! Fun times, lot of bull going on back then as well as I remember it, although I too tend to remember it as a better age, or at least one with more respect for your foes. It's very possible this is just jedi mind tricksesses and it's old age kicking in with me rocking my wheel chair mumbling about how old days were so much better and whatnot.

As to some of the directions the branches of the old tree is growing, it's just surreal how strange some of you guys are.

Anyways, saw my first two pies out there today, kindly bring some more, the maggots are bored already! The novelty of solo flipping a keep is quite quickly worn out...so, see you all out there soon I hope. o/

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    Ooooh, nice trip down memory lane there! Thanks! Fun times, lot of bull going on back then as well as I remember it, although I too tend to remember it as a better age, or at least one with more respect for your foes. It's very possible this is just jedi mind tricksesses and it's old age kicking in with me rocking my wheel chair mumbling about how old days were so much better and whatnot.

As to some of the directions the branches of the old tree is growing, it's just surreal how strange some of you guys are.

Anyways, saw my first two pies out there today, kindly bring some more, the maggots are bored already! The novelty of solo flipping a keep is quite quickly worn out...so, see you all out there soon I hope. o/
    Just you wait GK... hehe YOU ARE THE FAKING KING... Soon we are there..

The Swansea of HD PvMP?

http://www.edisproduction.de/2013/11...the-first-time

It might feel a lil' slippery at first...get out there or you'll never know xD
    Last edited by poxnoxious; Nov 24 2013 at 04:12 AM.

Willion scored a critical hit with Surprise Strike on Grofv for 1,408 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    50k pm and 16k crit rating, from stealth, how awesome is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Welmur View Post
    Willion scored a critical hit with Surprise Strike on Grofv for 1,408 Beleriand damage to Morale.
    50k pm and 16k crit rating, from stealth, how awesome is that?
    Underpowered for 7 days and already crying. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Esondall View Post
    Underpowered for 7 days and already crying. :/
    I've said this before, don't think everything as crying, haha atleast it was meant to be fun post... Yes it's a bit sad to do ~10% of pve dmg, but my hits were hilarious and gave me good laugh. And I know there's some bugs with mits and stuff still. But finally creeps get some boost, which has been waited since rohan FAs came, and maybe you creeps get out of your keeps more now (yeayea, freeps hug too) that you have good amount of morale and you last a bit longer, so we might get some fights, and it won't be endless grams camp/freep zergs ^^ Just need people to moors first...

Quote Originally Posted by Welmur View Post
    I've said this before, don't think everything as crying, haha atleast it was meant to be fun post... Yes it's a bit sad to do ~10% of pve dmg, but my hits were hilarious and gave me good laugh. And I know there's some bugs with mits and stuff still. But finally creeps get some boost, which has been waited since rohan FAs came, and maybe you creeps get out of your keeps more now (yeayea, freeps hug too) that you have good amount of morale and you last a bit longer, so we might get some fights, and it won't be endless grams camp/freep zergs ^^ Just need people to moors first...
    You wont see decent raid vs raid fights for long time, beacuse creep heals didnt get scaled. I barely keeped up creeps at Grams when Morthaldir used all his bleeds.

You wont see decent raid vs raid fights for long time, beacuse creep heals didnt get scaled.
    I thought bugged audacity, massive morale pools and not mitigable damage source on creep side were the reasons.

Too bad Turbine messed things up again and because of that we can't enjoy PvMP.

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    I thought bugged audacity, massive morale pools and not mitigable damage source on creep side were the reasons.
    Not even 1 week has passed,yet the complaints started I'm glad though that there were some pathetic no-lifers who got from 85 to 95 in a day or 2.They are the examples we should not follow
    Anyways,I can understand you,having it that easy for years and now they are taking that away from you?How dare they?REBEL!KILL!FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!

The real reason is because no one bothers to show up really.(*)

Let's have a facts and guesses game.

Once creeps -62% to all inc. damage 'bug' is gone, which it probably will be at the same time your pvp sets arrive, those morale pools will be much needed. Assuming they do a half-descent job (which I admit is a big if knowing Turbine.) on freeps pvp gear you guys will already be back at facerolling again.

(In fact you are facerolling already in pvmp, it takes numbers and a 'proper' raid set up, but it's not changing the fact that potentially freeps own pvmp already. It's the 1v1s that's currently biased towards creeps, and as much as that is well deserved, it's way out of proportions atm.)

And since I'm ranting already, it's not only creeps that dish out unmitigated dam. atm, wardens bleeds do a fine job at it too. Such a fine job it even ticks through WL bubbles and other shizzle. xD

(*) The real reason is that creeps won't see an update for months to come, with no scaled creep healing, well... raid vs. raid aint gunna be much fun.

I thought Turbine did that so that freeps dont farm us so easily?

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by ServantGrimm View Post
    -Servant out and yes i am a intellectual man and you can all thank me later.
    I'm not buying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Okay,this has gone way too far. First of all some of the greatest men on earth were religious.So stop judging religions and religious people.
    That's probably because they were either forced, or taught so when they could barely talk. Which is kinda the same thing.

Believing in something you can't see, will never see, and has no proof what so ever in existing does not make you smart. Disbelieving does make you a bit smarter though.

But enough for the religious talk on a game forum... I hope there will be some more action then 5 freeps in Ettenmoors like yesterday.

Spine will return.....

Hi, so i just bought a new graphics card, processor and 8 GB more RAM so i can play with 6 extra clients at the same time Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bagluk View Post
    Hi, so i just bought a new graphics card, processor and 8 GB more RAM so i can play with 6 extra clients at the same time Looking forward to it!
    Good job! We will need them to kill the immortal captains and self healing RKs !

BTW its a lot more challenging with my freeps at 85 still....think i just about managed 3k damage on a warg earlier...this may require some slight change in my tactics

lol we might get another multiboxer in our tribe, someone who ordered 32 GB RAM so he can box a full raid hahaha XD And me who will use 6 more soon, i hope i get my stuff today, but i think tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagluk View Post
    lol we might get another multiboxer in our tribe, someone who ordered 32 GB RAM so he can box a full raid hahaha XD And me who will use 6 more soon, i hope i get my stuff today, but i think tomorrow.
    I am so proud of you guys!!
    Last edited by Esondall; Dec 04 2013 at 07:36 AM.

Can someone translate me this please, I have no clue what he just said. Thanks.
    He just reminded you two that you have a kisnhip forum to share the common feelings.

Just a few words from Moraurat...

Very well, gentlemen. Maybe you noticed I remained silent about all these attacks on one of our players all the time up until now. It was so mainly because another of my accounts got banned, which I believe you all will find very sad and unfair. But anyway I think my opinions are so valuable it is necessary to share them here with you. I really don't understand all this never-ending hysteria about Pina's multiboxing. Especially hearing it from you, my dear Servantgrimm, I find quite striking. Now I am not blaming anyone, so please, everybody calm down, I believe just as the most of you that people should play the way they like without caring about the others. But if you already want to rise your finger and point on some other people that they are being meanies then maybe you should also think of your amiable brother who is with his combat macros showing no fairplay whatsoever on a daily basis. I don't want to be too harsh, you all know me as an awesome person that doesn't like to judge the others and I would hate to change this impression of me you all have, but I think it's not Morgo who is being delusional in this case. I won't probably continue in this discussion, though I admit my ideas would be a great contribution to this debate. I just don't want to bother my tribemates asking them to create posts for me… I would also like to thank this good sir that he allowed me to voice all of this.

High Chieftain Moraurat the Great and Awesome

Cool Mora

Now, now, now, before you turn me to stone with that look, - Lord Moraurat you must forgive me. I have no words against you because of my loyalty to the true Raid/zerg-leader the player whom got great skills and power. The only one i lack respect for is pina. And trust me everyone it's a matter of time before Multibox is Bann-able in Ettens.. Maybe 1-3 months. But yes When on a mission of revenge/trolling, one must maintain total control, over risks, emotions, and one's enemies. The single greatest threat to success is losing control of your allies- forgive that bad behaviour.

Page 226 of 278 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 236 276 ... LastLast