We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 244 of 278 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 254 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 6945
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugbara View Post
    Namnatur fightclubbing again.

Can they ban this guy 4good?
    Now this is a good screenie of a FCer. Gj Lugbara!

Quote Originally Posted by Catrat View Post
    Ah well from rank 8 to rank 11 in a few days aint bad
    And when turbine finally will do something they ban him for what? 1 week? a month?
    Don't think they will take away his ranks.
    Atm that lamer is still running around in ettens. I wonder how many ranks he will club b4 he gets banned.
    So turbine, would it be possible to react a bit quicker?
    If u let them club for a few ranks b4 doing something and then just ban him a few weeks without taking his rank ppl will be encouraged to fc since they get away with it so easily... . I'm shure not only me, but many others who gained there ranks without fc ing would like to see harder consequences for fc ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    I'm dissapointed. We in Keepers have held a bet about who'd first try to be funny with the 'forgiving' comment. You werent first my first pick Morgy Should have known better.

Anyway, the screenies didn't turn out as well as I hoped they did on these forums, I can assure you they look alot better on photobucket though. Full screened they show all names quite clear. Just contact me in game Brunty and I'll pass you the link.

And yes, you'd think Fc-ers would put a little more effort into hiding their naughty business. This one was doing it at 09.00 in the morning, for everyone to see. Made me lol.

EDIT: ''I lost QQ morgo commented first and it is not even about you''

Ah! An other kinny lost the 100g bet aswell. Glad i'm not the only one suffering here

Awwwww :'( I'm terribly sorry Cal,but some real life stuff kept me away from the game,as well as from the forums. I feel terrible for not being the first to attempt being funny about forgiveness

Again,I'm really sorry.I'll try to be there next time,I swear to your father.

P.S. (The last sentence is a smart/stupid pun,since we call you Jesus and I swore to your father...if you get it)

Another P.S. As a band I like said in one of their awesome songs:

Back in the game
    Breaking hearts again
    You better watch out
    Cause I'm back in the game
    I'm back in the game
    Kickin' ### again
    No stopping me now
    It's like I've never been away
    So you better watch out
    Cause I'm back in the game
    Last edited by Maglaf; Jul 05 2014 at 04:23 PM.

Jeeez, the reaver is in a weird spot indeed, think I'm gonna try my warg instead. Good to see I wasn't the only one being drunk at 6 in the morning Brunt!

Thumbs down /sigh

Just a reminder..

He seems to be having fun in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    Jeeez, the reaver is in a weird spot indeed, think I'm gonna try my warg instead. Good to see I wasn't the only one being drunk at 6 in the morning Brunt!
    so, your back in game now maggot?

Quote Originally Posted by Zigsag View Post
    Just a reminder..

Nothing is done yet about it, this afternoon he was proud to show of how much renown he made last 10 mins in freep ooc. ( it was over 10 k ).
    That @#/* feels untouchable thanks to no reaction from turbine.
    Its not that there is need for more proof... He is reported many many times and there are loads of screenies showing him fc.

Quote Originally Posted by thuruglir View Post
    *You're

Thanks in advance for using proper English

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    *You're

Thanks in advance for using proper English

Thanks for correcting arach. U might have to do that a couple more times since English is not my native language.
    I do my best though

Thanks for correcting arach. U might have to do that a couple more times since English is not my native language.
    I do my best though
    No worries,I understand you,since English is not my native language either.

Nothing is done yet about it, this afternoon he was proud to show of how much renown he made last 10 mins in freep ooc. ( it was over 10 k ).
    That @#/* feels untouchable thanks to no reaction from turbine.
    Its not that there is need for more proof... He is reported many many times and there are loads of screenies showing him fc.
    Only 10k? Thats bad.

Aye mate, that I am. Well, sort of anyways, playing on mah craptop atm = horrendous lag as soon as there's more than 6 peeps on the screen (or 1½ lagmaster), so I'll be fooling around on my warg cherry-picking my fights away from the lag-fest...or that's the theory at least. In reality I haven't really been having overwhelming amounts of success with it so far though to be honest. Anyhoos, warg seems more fun than reaver to me at the moment, so.. *shrug*

See ya out there buddy

Aye mate, that I am. Well, sort of anyways, playing on mah craptop atm = horrendous lag as soon as there's more than 6 peeps on the screen (or 1½ lagmaster), so I'll be fooling around on my warg cherry-picking my fights away from the lag-fest...or that's the theory at least. In reality I haven't really been having overwhelming amounts of success with it so far though to be honest. Anyhoos, warg seems more fun than reaver to me at the moment, so.. *shrug*

See ya out there buddy

Ahha, good to see you're (check it arach, you're ) back.
    Well, im not sad you play warg instead of rvr tbh , kinda missing the spars though but atm you would prolly kill me without any wrath/aoe etc .

Yep, see u on the fields mate, ( I mostly play during daytime cause of rl)
    Oh, btw how is that nasty warg called?

Ahha, good to see you're (check it arach, you're ) back.
    Well, im not sad you play warg instead of rvr tbh , kinda missing the spars though but atm you would prolly kill me without any wrath/aoe etc .

Yep, see u on the fields mate, ( I mostly play during daytime cause of rl)
    Oh, btw how is that nasty warg called?
    I only noticed 1 small mistake ( It's "I'm" not "im" ) but because it's not even worth noticing,I will give you 5 spelling points!
    Grats!

Congrats on running away from a r4 Warleader with no audacity, Funthalion! You goat-lover.

LoL > Dota 2

Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Esondall View Post
    LoL > Dota 2

Discuss
    MOBAs are generally quite ######. Now, TF2 and Dayz(mod) are pretty decent if you want to play other games besides Lotro!

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    MOBAs are generally quite ######. Now, TF2 and Dayz(mod) are pretty decent if you want to play other games besides Lotro!
    Dayz looks like a really fun game, but I read it's still buggy?

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    Dayz looks like a really fun game, but I read it's still buggy?
    Yeah, the standalone is pretty buggy and unfinished right now, thats why I prefer the mod. Lot better currently and it works pretty well. And it's not as complex as standalone so it's easier to get into and it has lots of mods inside a mod so plenty of stuff to keep you going in long run!

Lo and behold, 'the demi-gods of infractions and weird-sense-of-freedom-of-speech' have allowed me to let me lovely orc voice be heard yet again, woop woop! Let me grab this fine opportunity to congratulate Thuru on his r13, well done man

To the rest of ya hippies staph farming dem essencesesess and come and out and play already...all you need is your FA's anyways. Moors IS the ENDGAME anyways, so quit dawdling, savy?!

Nuff said, toodles o/

Lo and behold, 'the demi-gods of infractions and weird-sense-of-freedom-of-speech' have allowed me to let me lovely orc voice be heard yet again, woop woop! Let me grab this fine opportunity to congratulate Thuru on his r13, well done man

To the rest of ya hippies staph farming dem essencesesess and come and out and play already...all you need is your FA's anyways. Moors IS the ENDGAME anyways, so quit dawdling, savy?!

Nuff said, toodles o/
    Cheers GK .
    Now I ranked I might start to pve again...
    Or not

Hello guys,

How is the PVMP action in this server ? Is it worth to transfer a creep here ? R12 Defiler.
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    Hello guys,

How is the PVMP action in this server ? Is it worth to transfer a creep here ? R12 Defiler.
    Hello there. I would say action during daytime is rather low on this server.
    In the evenings its better. Ofc we would be more then happy to see a high rank creep transfer to laurelin.
    If U have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Regards
    Thuruglir thunder rank 13 rk

Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    Hello guys,

If someone wants decent pvp action these days only solution really is trying those big pvp servers. In Europe that would be Snowy I guess.
    Granted, haven't logged in for a while and haven't been checking the pvp since update came out but my guess is it's as ###### as it used to be

Page 244 of 278 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 254 ... LastLast