We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 73 of 90 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2237

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

thanks for the 1v1s fissure, psychosocial, night, sliver, and kildren. looks like that little circle expanded after i had to log. glad some people got some practice in on new alts/classes. best way to learn and improve imo.

and morb, reaver is addicting. was by far the funnest class i have ever played as soon as i created one even though people thought they were broken at the time (i didn't). even as a unranked noob i knew i would love it and abandoned a warg i was toying with.
    Last edited by vodou; Jan 14 2013 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodou View Post
    thanks for the 1v1s fissure, psychosocial, night, sliver, and kildren. looks like that little circle expanded after i had to log. glad some people got some practice in on new alts/classes. best way to learn and improve imo.

and morb, reaver is addicting. was by far the funnest class i have ever played as soon as i created one even though people thought they were broken at the time (i didn't). even as a unranked noob i knew i would love it and abandoned a warg i was toying with.
    I would have to agree with you Vudu. I am hooked. The "in your face" bashing is like an adrenaline rush. Nothing can compare to it in LOTRO that I have found. As it stands, the good ole puppy is retired....for now. See ya out there!

thanks for all the 1v1s yesterday. nice double kb fight with danceswithwargs, fun 2v2 with grish and fissure, and thanks to gurdy, giggle, lenglaLM, briandor, an dardoom for the fights while i was on reaver. also, that fight with onestab in the middle of a whole bunch of other fighting was my favorite. idk how all the freep and creeps seemed to stay off of us but it seemed pretty epic having such a close 1v1 battle surrounded by other fighting and npcs. and thanks longrangepain and matak. haven't fought too many ba's on my cappy and was glad to encounter a couple for a solo fight. and thanks to anyone i may have forgotten. i had a really fun day.

Quote Originally Posted by vodou View Post
    ....nice double kb fight with danceswithwargs
    Good fight on your cappie, indeed. Props to you for allowing my bleed to finish you off rather than healing. When I get full audacity, maybe I can provide a better fight in the future.

fun 1v1s Scuppers and Giggle, some great fights and double kb's, was a blast. srry to the cappy (was gunna let u just kill me but u didnt, thanks) fun 1v1s, glad to see they r still going on!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueX View Post
    fun 1v1s Scuppers and Giggle, some great fights and double kb's, was a blast. srry to the cappy (was gunna let u just kill me but u didnt, thanks) fun 1v1s, glad to see they r still going on!
    Yeh, I agree. Good fights Giggle, always a blast fighting you. Now, no more Enraging when you see me

Was good to see you out and always fun fighting you
    Thanks for all the other 1v1s too, I have been missing that! I needed to log for bedtime right when we found Raging, instead 1v1'd for 2.5 more hours
    Rhine I love your puppy, and Nightie, thanks for bothering to make our fights fun <3
    And all the reavers and you ba's!
    Orange peanuts, for you

no worries. i was wondering why you stopped so i just stopped as well. i got lucky at the start of that fight with multiple defeat responses. they don't always go like that. maybe when ya get your audacity up (i'm presuming it's low) we can dance some more.

and thanks to the all freeps and creeps i fought last night (too many to list individually). was fun as always

Those were some fun fights last night! Thanks to everyone who 1v1d me. And no renbash. I will not stop making you mad.... Or as some would say... Enraging you :P hahaha! And also thanks to fissure, but please no more pity points! You earned your kill and more for not going all out and killing me in 10 seconds like I know you could easily do if you wanted. I don't like when people pot the last 100 morale for their death just cuz they feel sorry for me :P but thanks anyways you are an awesome reaver

Had some fun 1v1s today on my Defiler, good to get a taste of how long it takes to kill things. Thanks to the people who 1v1'd me even when I popped a few heals off. Some people ruined it because no one wanted to fight them, but it was good anyway. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eloc05 View Post
    Those were some fun fights last night! Thanks to everyone who 1v1d me. And no renbash. I will not stop making you mad.... Or as some would say... Enraging you :P hahaha! And also thanks to fissure, but please no more pity points! You earned your kill and more for not going all out and killing me in 10 seconds like I know you could easily do if you wanted. I don't like when people pot the last 100 morale for their death just cuz they feel sorry for me :P but thanks anyways you are an awesome reaver
    http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/ - i give you this link to use whenever you make a lame burg joke like that giggle...use it well

More late night 1v1s....Thanks to everyone who came out. Otdanon ran from my R6 Defiler because he was losing all the way to GV, good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    More late night 1v1s....Thanks to everyone who came out. Otdanon ran from my R6 Defiler because he was losing all the way to GV, good laugh.
    Ah, so you are not only the worst R10 BA on the server, but also a lame defiler who has purchased all the skills from the store? Had I known it, I would have never accepted your challenge. It doesn't make sense to fight p2w defilers after ROR was released.

Also, after I pressed sprint, Devastated and Shikzu instantly attacked me, so I didn't get far away. Well, what else can one expect from scrubs whose chances to beat me in a 1 vs 1 fight are close to zero?! Zerging is their only cowardly chance to earn a few points off me.
    Last edited by Otdanon; Jan 28 2013 at 09:31 AM.

Calm down bubble boy!!! God damn dude.. His defiler doesn't have any P2W skills as far as i could tell. Plus you still had 800 power when you sprinted.. and his flies are not the traited version so you can pot them off before they apear.. but someone is to busy popping fervour pots to notice eh?

Plus you 1v1ed me shortly after and blew every single Cooldown you got and i only healed 4k with wrath not even trying( Hence me jumping around at the end after your Dire need).. How are my chances 0? i would hope they are with all them Cd's

- Dev

Well then.... someone is raging ^^
    One day otdanon will grace me with a 1v1 instead of running away or sitting on his horse

Quote Originally Posted by Otdanon View Post
    Ah, so you are not only the worst R10 BA on the server, but also a lame defiler who has purchased all the skills from the store? Had I known it, I would have never accepted your challenge. It doesn't make sense to fight p2w defilers after ROR was released.

Also, after I pressed sprint, Devastated and Shikzu instantly attacked me, so I didn't get far away. Well, what else can one expect from scrubs whose chances to beat me in a 1 vs 1 fight are close to zero?! Zerging is their only cowardly chance to earn a few points off me.
    P2W? Haha? I can't even afford trait slots considering I'm not VIP anymore. So sorry to make you look bad, but you ran from a R6 Defiler with 7 Aud because you were losing. I could probably beat you on my BA too, considering you have a lack of knowledge on CD Rules, I could and would pop a few of my own. Everyone's defensive is either the person is Pay to Win, or the person used CDs. It's actually quite sad, when Mr Buffs himself calls someone P2W. But hey, keep thinking all my creeps are P2W, saves me the trouble trying to kill you before you sprint away. If I ever get enough Points to buy anything, I'll buy you some more buffs, would you like a finesse buff?

~ Rentrash/Harvoc

Want a rematch? ;D
    Last edited by zr1iblez; Jan 29 2013 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Wanted a rematch with the fool.

Usually my reaction to Ren's forum posts are a fair amount of sighing and facepalming, but this time I found his contribution pretty funny.

Ill bet 10 legs of man that Nightfangs can take otdanon. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Otdanon View Post

The only way that ren could be p2w is by using his hard earned and grinded out TP to buy traitslots. He hasn't bought any skills from the store and you are just using bs silly excuses to fail-ly *its a word* save your e-peen. Get over ittttttt, stop trying to cover yourself from something "bad" you done in a video game and stop trying to make excuses for it. I dont like to use this word for something over a video game (even though i say it alot) but stop being a coward. Have a teaspoon of cement and harden the #### up

Even if I was Pay to win. Does that mean you wouldn't fight a high rank defiler? and still pick on the greenies like you did the other night? Sad.

don't get this thread locked fellas. simmer down. and good fights the other night (both early and late ones) to all the creeps and freeps that fought me (too many to list). even ren and odanton had good ones with me although i believe the one with odanton was a few days earlier. i personally don't mind opponents who use cds against me if it makes it a closer fight and they don't just pop any and all to roflstomp. if ren wants to use a firetrap or odanton pops cb i still fight them. but that's just me and i have bigger problems out there such as my unhealthy obsession with fighting decently ranked spiders with melee classes. maybe i'm just a glutton for punishment.

I'd like to thank some cappies, Ravenxxx or something like that, and Happycapy or something for fighting me in the middle of a RvR had a good time. Also Tithiras you disappoint me I was trying to have a 1v1 with you, and to get your attention I gave you a little shout and then you freak out and go all out with your group on me, not that I'm complaining about getting killed but honestly you really won't 1v1 a rank 4 WL? Also this mini I forgot your name but was something with S had fun too although I couldn't even scratch you hehehe.

The mini das you Savita!
    Last edited by Rothil; Feb 03 2013 at 08:45 PM.

Would like to thank fissure and zenz for the couple 1v1s they gave me tonight at lug xroads... I know i will never actually kill you guys but our fights give me a nice opportunity to work on a few things. Also would like to thank thegoat for the 1v1 always enjoy the extended fights with warleaders, they really force a hunter to use all their skills and use them wisely. Anyway thanks for the fights and hope to see more 1v1s in the future.

Bralleg

Quote Originally Posted by alleg View Post
    Would like to thank fissure and zenz for the couple 1v1s they gave me tonight at lug xroads... I know i will never actually kill you guys but our fights give me a nice opportunity to work on a few things.
    Don't sell yourself short, you are a tough fight. And I think its definitely possible for you to win but I won't disclose how :P.

Lots of good 1v1's yesterday, Omez I felt bad the time you had me around 600 morale and I popped a disarm/resilience combo, kinda cheap I apologize. Thanks for the fights though very fun. Pibbles thanks for the fun, great fights as well. Vim get the rust off of the RK. And of course Alsander, 10 sec stun lock in QK, the risks of using Resilience offensively QQ. Good fights all around.

Quote Originally Posted by alleg View Post
    Also would like to thank thegoat for the 1v1 always enjoy the extended fights with warleaders, they really force a hunter to use all their skills and use them wisely. Anyway thanks for the fights and hope to see more 1v1s in the future.

Bralleg
    Yeah that was fun Bralleg. Good 1v1. It's pretty rare to have a hunter start jumping in front of you in a 1v1 circle, so mad props to you. Keep up the good work.

Page 73 of 90 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast