We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 thread

Good 1v1 thread

Couldn't find one so I made one. May be because I'm sleepy, or there simply isn't one.

Anyway good 1v1 Alsandar! You were at 1k morale.

Re: Good 1v1 thread

can I also post bad 1v1s in here too?? I have an awesome amount of those, few I care to
    remember lol Like when Rikz face rolls me and I take like 500 morale off him lol
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

Wouldnt call it a 1v1 but i love it when krime thinks he is leate and can burn down a 9'600 hp wl in the middel of oc made him burn both hips Lol wish i took a screen shot .Just to funny when some peeps role the i win toons and think they can just acomplish anything they want in the moors (vision) !!!! Bricks running in the middel of creep group thinking he will take out half then sprint off to glory ???????
    Last edited by raminmaster; May 18 2011 at 03:49 AM.

I'm not sure Bricks rolls in there expecting to slay half a group

Quote Originally Posted by raminmaster View Post
    I somehow just noticed the best part about the above post... Last edited by raminmaster; Today at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uron View Post
    I'm not sure Bricks rolls in there expecting to slay half a group
    Probably not. But sometimes that's exactly what happens.
    Last edited by miikeboost22; May 18 2011 at 09:48 AM.

I try not to assume anyone's motives but i'd guess they were bored and wanted to shake things up and go down in a blaze...maybe even have fun.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Couldn't find one so I made one. May be because I'm sleepy, or there simply isn't one.

Anyway good 1v1 Alsandar! You were at 1k morale.
    ah yes the reaver at gv i saw...was a good fight kinda on the rusty side atm as i havent really been pvping on my burg for awhile now.

Looking forward to many more...not alot of ppl get me to 1k morale i kinda felt like that was a loss to me
    ---------------Landroval-----------------
    Alsander-r13 burg

Thornpaw and Bait - much respect for the battles last night. Hope the random 1v1s continue, I'm looking forward to the rubber matches. Be seeing you.

Pouncy, we were having a great 1v1 and it was close, but there at the end you got a little spider help. lol
    Autumnrose R9 RK, Agalin R6 Guardian, Kuni R6 Hunter, Starielle R4 Minstrel. a bunch of other toons and creeps as well

Good fights last night Thornpaw, and some reaver I can't remember the name of.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunixp View Post
    Pouncy, we were having a great 1v1 and it was close, but there at the end you got a little spider help. lol
    Yep, one crit from you and I was a goner . Sorry about the spider. We weren't grouped if it means anything; he probably just saw my health and wanted to help. There were at least 3 wargs stealthed around us watching - I was seriously surprised they didn't jump in.

Thanks for the fight.

I ran into Gurtha, Pouncy on her WL, and Stickybuds at PTR. We proceeded to have a couple 1v1's, which I thought were very interesting and pretty tough, if I might add, but good fights nonetheless. Thanks to you 3 for allowing it to happen rather than just mindlessley ganking.

Also, great 2 fights Akanash (sp?) a R5 reaver. You'll be very difficult to beat when you get R6 and BoF.

/salute

Quote Originally Posted by miikeboost22 View Post
    Yep, one crit from you and I was a goner . Sorry about the spider. We weren't grouped if it means anything; he probably just saw my health and wanted to help. There were at least 3 wargs stealthed around us watching - I was seriously surprised they didn't jump in.

Thanks for the fight.
    Yeah i was shocked they didnt jump in too lol
    Autumnrose R9 RK, Agalin R6 Guardian, Kuni R6 Hunter, Starielle R4 Minstrel. a bunch of other toons and creeps as well

Bait great 1v1, the only problem is you ran when you were going to lose lol.

IF you are in a 1v1 and you are losing, take the loss. I cant just sprint when I am losing so you know I am going to hang around for the loss, show the same respect

Good 1v1's Screamo and Bonnella <3

Thornpaw, good 1v1's the last few days. Very close fights every time. Props to you ^_^

Indeed great fights Gangly - Thornpaw - Germs ( pretty good fights i def need morale pots agains u now =P )

Germs, good fight under the bridge.

I've noticed that people interupt 1v1s here, tis sad, props to Screamo, Azuza, and all the people who 1v1ed my reaver, im totally down to do more

I will gladly 1v1 anyone, its just hard to tell whose packing puppies with them.

Good fight at ETA today, Zenobio.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunixp View Post
    Bait great 1v1, the only problem is you ran when you were going to lose lol.

IF you are in a 1v1 and you are losing, take the loss. I cant just sprint when I am losing so you know I am going to hang around for the loss, show the same respect

Sure you can, play a warg =P

great 1v1 yesterday Khazard...... oh, wait, nevermind.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000000b61/signature.png]Thorrod[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fantoma View Post
    great 1v1 yesterday Khazard...... oh, wait, nevermind.
    I'm sorry, who are you?

Great 1v1 Thorn yesterday. It was another close one.

Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast