We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Thanks Pretty! I had a nice long chat with Moxzi last night in game, who was really friendly and helpful I hope to get a chance to meet some more of you soon, and maybe go ridding middle earth of some bad guys together! I don't have much experience of end game group content (I know solo and PVE questing stuff pretty well), but if you tell me what to shoot, I'll fill it full of holes for you

Ag
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001362c8/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Ag..hopefully next time I check this page your tag will have our name on it !!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000213199/01001/signature.png]Prettyface[/charsig]

Are you still recruiting? I have been with my current kin for over 4 years but attendance has dropped so much over the years that now I am the only one on anymore. I would like to move to a more active kinship.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000015558f/01003/signature.png]Veer[/charsig]

Veer, you are on a couple Officer's friends list. If you want to send an in-game to one of the names mentioned a few posts ago, that might help things.

We've found some great new kinnies the last few weeks that we've been open to recruiting. However, TAME is again closed to recruiting while we get to know our new kinnies better and fully integrate them into our family.

Keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

application

Hello,

I would like to be invited into the kin when you are recruiting again. My names in game are Beornbrand and Hamlac. I spoke to Lulua and she informed me that recruiting is closed. I look foward to meeting this kin and hope I can one day be a productive member as well. Please friend my characters so when the time comes I can join if possible. Thank you and see you in game.

We are now open for recruiting. Please try to contact an officer in game or apply to our website!

Thanks for the raids! <3 made some good money today hehehe. Maybe we can raid again next week if I'm available. Usually we get around 10-18 85s around 8pm-10pm pacific so that would be interesting to be in.
    Main: Builas (Hunter) lvl 85 || Thelluin (Minstrel) lvl 85 ~ Recruiting Officer of The Knights of Dol Amroth (Brandywine)
    ~Even in the darkness of Moria and Isengard, I feel the golden woods of Lòrien giving me hope~

Quote Originally Posted by ddp071973 View Post
    Hello,

I would like to be invited into the kin when you are recruiting again. My names in game are Beornbrand and Hamlac. I spoke to Lulua and she informed me that recruiting is closed. I look foward to meeting this kin and hope I can one day be a productive member as well. Please friend my characters so when the time comes I can join if possible. Thank you and see you in game.
    THIS.

This kin is awesome and worth checking into.

TAME is recruiting again. If you like what you saw in the original post, hit up Lariael (Zhyra / Megde / Lulua / Hazl) or Bynitch (Bynstrel / Capbyn / Thuzana / Aeriis / Tychie) with a tell or mail in-game to learn more.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000406df5/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Bynitch :: Thuzana :: Bynstrel :: Tychie :: Aeriis :: Capbyn

When and where is that ranking getting released of the fashion contest that took place right before Brandyjam?

TAME is open for recruits again! Check out our opening post, and get in contact with any officer ingame or visit the website.

Hello Brandywine, TAME is once again looking for friendly, laid-back players who enjoy any and all aspects of the game in a family-friendly environment. We are large enough to tackle group content but small enough to know everyone. Check out our website http://tame.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application there, or contact myself or any other officer ingame for more information.
    Brandywine - Tolkien's Army of Middle Earth (TAME)
    100s: Wookien - Makoyi - Repulsa - Telula - Flambori - Bierkase - Emmental - Talehn - Hogatha - Obother
    60-caps: Nerdzilla - Jillatto

TAME is once again open for applicants! As always, we are looking for laid-back players who enjoy any and all parts of the game. We still do raids at level cap, have lots of friendly people who are always happy to help out, AND we even have a level 60-cap group that runs Moria and Lothlorien content on a weekly basis, using xp-disabled characters. Feel free to check out our website at tame.guildlaunch.com and fill out an app, or just contact myself or any other officer ingame.
    Brandywine - Tolkien's Army of Middle Earth (TAME)
    100s: Wookien - Makoyi - Repulsa - Telula - Flambori - Bierkase - Emmental - Talehn - Hogatha - Obother
    60-caps: Nerdzilla - Jillatto

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4