We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WTB More creeps

Re: WTB More creeps

Apparantly people thought you'd logged - lucky I wasn't there I would have sniffed you out.

And FYI I was in the process of grinding my Lug map - watch your back there are woodland creatures everywhere ;p

Its all good Foc. The creeps flipped it back today. Those creeps were prolly new to PvMP. Thats the only excuse for them not defending. I would have done the same.

P.S. Thanks for Rank 3 all the people who 1 vs 1'd today. And 2 vs 2'd and that 3 vs 2 + Card.

Great fights today, I hope everyone saw me protesting the rez camp lol.

Hugs to my Freeps!
    Prestige

Hopefully creeps will flesh out more as the server matures. Speaking for myself I don't intend to start a creep until after getting out there as a freep to get the lay of the land. I imagine there's quite a few folks who have experience on other servers though, such as Zoar, and those who just love a good baddie(oxymoron?). Eager to get out there, fail as I'm bound to be, but will be a couple weeks yet before level and gear appropriate. Creeps, your kill count pincushion is cresting the rise! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jacbo View Post
    Hopefully creeps will flesh out more as the server matures. Speaking for myself I don't intend to start a creep until after getting out there as a freep to get the lay of the land. I imagine there's quite a few folks who have experience on other servers though, such as Zoar, and those who just love a good baddie(oxymoron?). Eager to get out there, fail as I'm bound to be, but will be a couple weeks yet before level and gear appropriate. Creeps, your kill count pincushion is cresting the rise! :P
    Hope to see you out in the moors soon ^.^ Always pleased to see more freeps willing to go out and fight.... only two freeps came out Saturday and I missed them (I map quested... I was sooooo bored). Just to let all freeps know... we can't live without you! (how ironic, we live to kill you but we can't live without you)
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2