We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Australian players?

Are there any Australian players or kins on this server? PM me or reply here if so, i have a bit of a hard time organising skirms or instances at the times I'm able to play.

Re: Australian players?

I'm aussie myself, while my kin is not aussie based we are doing all we can to get players from all time zones active.
    Right now i think the aussie population is well and truly scattered but would be nice of you all to join me in Order of the White Lotus, if you want to join send my char Ariannie a tell in game, you can also apply at http://orderofthelotus.guildlaunch.com and an officer will talk to you when they see you

Btw, im moving house this weekend so i may not be the easiest person to contact although i'm the only aussie officer in the kin sometimes bokar logs on early his time to do some farming, usually around 9-10pm sydney time so feel free to have a chat to him

there's a few of us around, don't think there's any solely australian guilds on imladris atm though.

nah we're pretty much all over... i'm sure there's quite a few of us.

The Harvestmath festival does feel a little odd though... Spring is in the air, after all...

Quote Originally Posted by bondy034 View Post
    nah we're pretty much all over... i'm sure there's quite a few of us.

The Harvestmath festival does feel a little odd though... Spring is in the air, after all...
    true, but it's more like it's alternating between spring/winter atm.