We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Freephunter & co.

I'm done with you, keep camping and wasting your time. Let me know when you want a real fight and not 10+ of you being greedy.

What ever happened to "1v1 any time"? You're not even worth these words I type but hey, I have to let you know somehow.

Enjoy the moors on your own!
    Last edited by Saleka; Oct 07 2010 at 11:27 PM.

Re: Freephunter & co.

someone's upset

Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    I'm done with you, keep camping and wasting your time. Let me know when you want a real fight and not 10+ of you being greedy.

What ever happened to "1v1 any time"? You're not even worth these words I type but hey, I have to let you know somehow.

ok fine and + they follow me that warg monster is always up there and + when he kill people he alrerts people
    so i would 1v1 and another thing why dont you just go threw the fire exit noone would go there
    Last edited by freephunter; Oct 07 2010 at 11:35 PM.

ha ha ha. its about all i can say. i got to rank 2 by 1 vs 2 with two minnies. so watch who your accusing before flying off the handle. as for the fire exit i checked up there a few times. nope no one there either. i would prefer to not camp GV my self. try using alternate methods like hiding over by tr rez once instead of whine trolling over here. oh yeah its more entertaining right now to watch you hunters tracking all the "creeps" out there and whining about them then actually getting a group/raid and doing something effective.
    Last edited by shak_me; Oct 07 2010 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    ha ha ha. its about all i can say. i got to rank 2 by 1 vs 2 with two minnies. so watch who your accusing before flying off the handle. as for the fire exit i checked up there a few times. nope no one there either. i would prefer to not camp GV my self. try using alternate methods like hiding over by tr rez once instead of whine trolling over here. oh yeah its more entertaining right now to watch you hunters tracking all the "creeps" out there and whining about them then actually getting a group/raid and doing something effective.
    Please learn how to make sense then try again.

You're all wimps, that's all. Have fun kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    someone's upset
    Are you an idiot? I can't even do anything in the Moors and you want me to just keep wasting my time? Why don't you stop being a little weakling and fight 1v1? Not ONE of you would fight 1v1, not ONE of you would tell the other monsters to go away.

But most of all, you're all idiots and greedy, I remember getting 5 of you killed at once because you chased me into the Elite Masters. GOOD JOB LOL.

But it's no worries, at this moment I'm gathering up a nice team to take you pathetic players out, only Freephunter stands a chance, the rest of you will drop in seconds. Just wait.

Are you an idiot? I can't even do anything in the Moors and you want me to just keep wasting my time? Why don't you stop being a little weakling and fight 1v1? Not ONE of you would fight 1v1, not ONE of you would tell the other monsters to go away.

But most of all, you're all idiots and greedy, I remember getting 5 of you killed at once because you chased me into the Elite Masters. GOOD JOB LOL.

But it's no worries, at this moment I'm gathering up a nice team to take you pathetic players out, only Freephunter stands a chance, the rest of you will drop in seconds. Just wait.

translation please......

i'm getting a bunch of hunters and we're going to gang dps you from behind the 1 shot line. please line up so we can get easy renown. come on

Greetings everyone. I can see that things are pretty tense and emotions are flying. However, lets look it at from a distance. It has been a month roughly since monsters have seen a freep. I like to compare that to bunch of starving wargs. Now enter the very few freeps that enter the moors, I like to compare that to a big juicy steak. There is no way that you are going to enter the moors as a steak and not be immeadiatly jumped upon and announced to those online by the starving creeps. I give you credit for even coming out, I wouldn't.

Now having played other pvp games the only 1 on 1 stuff i have ever seen was off hour or pre arranged or the very VERY rare people who feel the "honor" of 1 on 1. I have done the 1 on 1 and usually get killed by the 2 that arrive. On a second note the "game" doesnt care about "fairness" it cares about kills and imfamy/renown. This game is not set up like that and If thats what your looking for I doubt you will find it here ( and if you do it will be rare skirmish action from time to time when we "starving wargs" arent soooooo hungry). Also If you belive that the same thing doesnt happen I recall many times being a greenie trying to get maps done on a server that was full and getting jumped over and over by swarms of freeps but (other than this post) you wont hear me complain.

Again I give you credit for coming out and mixing it up, however, I feel that once you take a step back and look at thigns you'll see what im trying to get at and understand.

See you on the Field and good luck!

i'd have to agree with you. unfortunately it is the 2 that show up that cause the problems. and while 2 may be in group and only one of the group is set for 1v1 because there are 2 there its an automatic "your cheating" accusation right off the bat. i don't care for it, but at the same time i wouldn't complain about the other side doing the same thing. been there done that, got my 1v1 and also got 1v2. yeah i started out pwning, then they pwned and then we traded off. nothing wrong with that and that's what i would like to see setup. too many people worried about their "rating" then just having fun.

and GAR! *** is it with my sig not updating? any help would be appreciated.

lol im not the only one who will stand a chance do you know how many of us there is out there monster ,bigbaggie and me would probly stand a chance but we wont fight you head on we would pick you off 1 by 1 and then it wil ljust be you again all alone

that being said its not like we have to group up in order to work together. but with what we've seen from the freeps as far as that its null. if we were grouped we'd want the freeps grouped. wouldn't have half a chance otherwise.

Sounds to me like somebody got killed in a PvM zone....

lol a few have been killed on both sides. once or twice you could say.

just look at the leader boards, things are getting started ;D

oh i know. as i'm laid off right now i check them like 50 times a day just to see if anything has changed. i used to play on windfola but when i had started creepside it was already overrun with creeps and freeps. this server i'm more focusing on the PvMP instead of the PvE content. yes i still have various toons on PvE side, i'm just not as interested in playing that content yet again.

i noticed the leaderboards seem like they update more often, plus im almost on top heh, but the only thing i wanna do is pvp but i got burned out lvl at 56 so i have just been running around at that lvl in the moors, ill find that urge to finish it up, probably when i get ganked one to many times xD lol

lol well if your still not by the time i get my mini or burg up i'll pester you to finish.

To the original post, seriously dude? it's the moors. it's not fair. Posting rage threats on the forums just reflects poorly on you. --my 2 copper

on 1v1's. I will not interfere with a 1v1 if I see it happening unless I know for a fact the person on my side doesn't want to 1v1, or if I know that the person he or she is fighting rarely solo's (and probably has whined in ooc or fellowship chat to come and help). if somebody doesn't want to fight a creep solo, i'm gonna help him or her.

-Bloin

I know I'm grave digging but I have to clear this up:

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    To the original post, seriously dude? it's the moors. it's not fair. Posting rage threats on the forums just reflects poorly on you. --my 2 copper

on 1v1's. I will not interfere with a 1v1 if I see it happening unless I know for a fact the person on my side doesn't want to 1v1, or if I know that the person he or she is fighting rarely solo's (and probably has whined in ooc or fellowship chat to come and help). if somebody doesn't want to fight a creep solo, i'm gonna help him or her.

-Bloin
    The fact is that Freephunter called me out for a 1v1, and we never got a chance to 1v1 because of 10+ creeps camping outside GV. Eventually they got bored and started massing brand new Blackarrows to be cheap and mass DoTs. Now, it's been several days since this incident but since then Freephunter and I as well as Bigbaggie and a few other creeps have enjoyed the decency of fair battles, usually 1v1, but with my friend (who's only a 51 RK but nonetheless) a few 2v2s.

Now that it's sorted I'm finding the moors a much more enjoyable place. I like this game and I especially like the PvMP (I'm pretty new to the game) but it's unfair that I have to wait for months to have a fair battle when creeps take a whole I dunno... 30 minutes to make? Get a freep to level 10 and there ya go. On the other server (forget the name, Elemendir or something) I made a freep, got it to 10 in about 30 minutes then made a creep. Boom, 6 of them can beat any level 65 freep easily. Well, at least a hunter, which from what I hear is the worst 1v1 class going, let alone multiple enemies.

You understand what I'm saying? This isn't just a "rage thread", it's a thread of anger due to the fact I was called out for a 1v1 and never got it. Although I'm a bit of a hypocrite, can't complain that I got 10 times more kills then I did deaths in that evening. XD

I do understand the plight of the solo hunter out there (have one at rank 7). if you want the hardmode class to solo with out there, hunter is the right choice for you. when I say solo, i mean really solo with it; not run around solo and leech of the main group like so MANY hunters do. if you get good at it, I gotta give you props, but you're really gonna need to work for it. (also lvl 60 traps are your friend).

-Bloin