We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Kiwi's, Aussies and other Insomniacs (Nemesis)

Greetings all,

Nemesis, is a Kinship primarily focused on recruiting for the Oceanic time zone and raiding in this time zone.

it can be tough to find good groups and raids when you keep odd hours

Many of our founding members have end game experience and have multiple toons and can assist you with advice and information on most things in the game if you are new. all classes and levels welcome.

You may reply here or contact Lynxal or Tumadre in Game

One additional note, We would be pleased and proud to accept any kinship requests from free to play players from New Zealand and Australia and show you the ropes - also anyone else who keeps odd hours and is awake at the same time as us. we dont care if you cant do some content because of F2P come and add to the fun times and im sure you'll be as addicted as i am and end up getting a sub lol
    Last edited by pataks; Sep 13 2010 at 02:53 AM.

Re: Kiwi's, Aussies and other Insomniacs (Nemesis)

We are still alive and well and still looking for stray Aussies, NewZealanders, pacific islanders etc. if you live in the USA and play from about 10pm till 6am you will also fit within our peak time when most are online.

some news

We just turned rank 7 and got our Kin house we have begun to have quite a regular group of people gather in our vent looking for things to do in our timezone.

Nemesis maintains an open vent policy for anyone who wants to come in and look for activities and numbers to fill fellowships and raids in these odd hours.

you dont have to join - but yes we are still recruiting.

if you want vent details for the purposes of looking us up and playing with Australians and NewZealanders in our timezone contact tumadre or minstrual in game.

Hi,
    I'm an Aussie looking for a kinship. Usually play evenings. Particularly interested in players with Metal worker craft who I can buy/trade iron bands, steel plates etc. Also looking for players to form fellowship for the Great Barrow and other fellowship quests

Hi.

I'm from Australia and just started playing a couple of weeks ago. I'm interested in joining your kinship. My char name on silverlode is Aerithial.

Cheers

good to know guys, i will try to reach you in game as soon as i get back.

currently i am in Samoa on business so i cant log in right now - but if you would like to send an in game mail to Lynxal, or devestator. i will be able to get you invited and give you the information you need to get on vent.

more than happy to help new players too, hit me up for a horse when you turn 35
    hope to see you when i get back

Can I join your vent just to hear you guys talk?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215010000005fb2/signature.png]Hawtleggz[/charsig]
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=Turquoise]~~Ainsle - Rank 6 RK/Slode~~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]~~Zenorik - My Bad*** 65 Guard/Slode~~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][COLOR=Yellow]~~Darkdestroyer - BA/Imladris~~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

hehe sure thing, if you are online at the same time as us come on in the more the merrier. it also gives us more people to draw from when putting together fellowships and raids if we have extras hanging out in vent.

contact devestator or lynxal - to become a guest of nemesis in our vent

Just an update for any of you stray Aussies and Kiwis out there still lurking in the shadows,

were now a good sized kinship with over 20 accounts that play regularly, most of us have multiple toons and a lot of experience with game and would love to help.

if you are new to the server you are most welcome irrespective of what level you are, theres tons of good advice waiting for an ear in here

see you in game

send an ingame mail to:

Hahldir
    devestator
    Minstrual
    Towering
    Lynxal
    Tumadre
    Darkwalker
    Draflorin

if you need an invite

Hey,

I'm from Singapore and am MOST delighted to hear that there is a kin for Oceania based players. Could I get an invite?

My RK's name is Ohhnoz

Regards

Talking Re: Kiwi's, Aussies and other Insomniacs (Nemesis)

hi there,

I'm from Auckland, NZ, just started playing a week ago and looking for a friendly guild which can help me level and at the same time making some new friends. My character name is called Digel, a human captain currently level 12.

please contact me in game if i'm allowed to join, thank you very much.

Chris

Hello

My main Character is Ondaderthad and Elf Hunter currently level 23 and working through the Barrow Down and Bree.

I joined Nemesis Yesterday after reading this thread. Although new to LotRO I have an fairly good knowledge of Middle Earth for the last 30+ years.

Apart from the in-game Kinship chat and this thread is there any other form of communication available like website, blog, private forum ?

The Nemesis Kinship seems to have a lot of active very high level (60+) members but is it possible to find some lower level characters to form fellowships with. Or I am showing my noobieness here?

Quote Originally Posted by Onda-Derthad View Post
    Hello

My main Character is Ondaderthad and Elf Hunter currently level 23 and working through the Barrow Down and Bree.

I joined Nemesis Yesterday after reading this thread. Although new to LotRO I have an fairly good knowledge of Middle Earth for the last 30+ years.

Apart from the in-game Kinship chat and this thread is there any other form of communication available like website, blog, private forum ?

The Nemesis Kinship seems to have a lot of active very high level (60+) members but is it possible to find some lower level characters to form fellowships with. Or I am showing my noobieness here?
    Yes we do have a website with a forum and no one goes there - we have team speak that we all use so not much goes on in kin chat compared to what's happening in team speak - we also have a Facebook group where most of the out of game conversation happens.

i notice you left kin the other day and that's a bit disappointing as we would have loved to get to know you better.we do mostly have players who have been in game a long time and as such most are 65+ and when making a new toon tend to power level very fast as they have been over the road so many times before. we are always open to helping our lower players out but you have to make your needs known.

ill make an effort to contact you in game and see if we cant get you sorted with the things you need and you might consider coming back if we can get you involved with our team speak where most of the the advice and conversation flows

Quote Originally Posted by pataks View Post
    ../..
    i notice you left kin the other day and that's a bit disappointing as we would have loved to get to know you better.we do mostly have players who have been in game a long time and as such most are 65+ and when making a new toon tend to power level very fast as they have been over the road so many times before. we are always open to helping our lower players out but you have to make your needs known.

ill make an effort to contact you in game and see if we cant get you sorted with the things you need and you might consider coming back if we can get you involved with our team speak where most of the the advice and conversation flows
    I am sorry about leaving but as you know I am much lower level than all the other members of Nemesis and I felt that the kinship didn't have anything to offer to my play style.

I started my own kinship based around beginner crafters and all low level characters.
    see http://waltzing-matilda.guildlaunch.com/?gid=0

I am sure we can stay good friends regardless.

Thumbs up Re: Kiwi's, Aussies and other Insomniacs (Nemesis)

We are still an active kin with at least 6 people on all the time and then a further few that are on when they can if anyone is interested in gaming with us please im me ingame or leave me a message

Heya Patrick, how's it going? How's Papa 2 toes? Haven't seen you in game for a while

Lightbulb Aussie Bro's!

Bro's! missin' ya heaps

Still a active kinship

Hello friends was wondering if this was still an active kinship? I am in the process of considering a new kinship one that's active pve and raids.

if you are still an active kinship i'm game to join, but i am only looking for a nicely active one that is also lowbie friendly. lvl 20 healer is my only character but i do plan to go end-game.

If you guys are still around, looking for a guild good for Aussie players as getting back into the game

Unfortunately, I'm pretty much the only one that still plays on a regular basis. I might see one or two people log in from time to time but it's not that frequent. I'm an officer and can recruit you guys into kin if you'd like. Currently playing on my new champ (Draconyx) so send me a tell if you see me in game