We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 163 of 184 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 173 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 4593

Last edited by Barbantes; Apr 25 2014 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbantes View Post

oh wow! That's a sharp and intimidating battle outfit, the OD pieces go so well with the chest and helm, and the shield in the last picture is amazing!

Wandering Around Arda
    my Lotro blog :)

1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbantes View Post

Slightly deviating from the cosmetic part of this thread, but . . . sword/scimitar in 2nd and 3rd pic, WHAT IS IT?? MUST HAVE!! It is a seriously cool looking elven type sword. Is it a legendary weapon, because of the green glow? I know we don't have cosmetic weapons, but I can try...

Thanks
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryniell View Post
    Slightly deviating from the cosmetic part of this thread, but . . . sword/scimitar in 2nd and 3rd pic, WHAT IS IT?? MUST HAVE!! It is a seriously cool looking elven type sword. Is it a legendary weapon, because of the green glow? I know we don't have cosmetic weapons, but I can try...

Thanks
    You know, Eryniell, that was my first thought too. I know I've seen it before, a very long time ago, leveling my champ and mini through Moria. If I recall correctly, that's a Second Age LI sword skin found between levels 54 and 60

Also, I must know what that shield is! It's the one found in the bottom two pictures of that same post. Love it!

Here's the latest outfit for my blog. I felt like continuing my spring-themed fashion line, coming up with an usual combination of pieces. I call this "Lord of the Dragonflies".

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....agonflies.html

Thanks
    That curved sword can be obtained in two ways: One is without the Westernesse dmg glow and is a quest reward from Gwingris. The other is a crafted level 65 sword (non-LI), with Westernesse dmg.

Hope this helps

ETA: Could someone tell me what that helmet is?

-Goldrush

Sorry guys, I should have included a list of the pieces:

Head: Shield-master's Helm (Barad Guldur set, dyed white)
    Shoulders: Ward of the West Shoulder Guards (Ost Dunhoth Guardian set, dyed white)
    Chest: Noble's Potent Armour (T6 crafted)
    Hands: Berserker's Gauntlets (Moria set, dyed white)
    Legs: Ward of the West Leggings (Ost Dunhoth Guardian set, dyed white)
    Feet: Berserker's Boots (Moria set, dyed white)

Sword (bottom left): Malledhrim Sword of Warding (Mirkwood rep, crafted)
    Shield (bottom left): Light Shield of the Golden Host (Mirkwood rep, crafted)

1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldrushSE View Post
    That curved sword can be obtained in two ways: One is without the Westernesse dmg glow and is a quest reward from Gwingris. The other is a crafted level 65 sword (non-LI), with Westernesse dmg.

Hope this helps

-Goldrush
    Dang, Eregion. /shakefist Guess I will be leveling to 65 lol. Thanks. As for the helmet, I am not 100% sure, but it looks like a heavy armour Malledhrim piece.

Edit: Haha Barbantes, you must have posted that just as I was writing mine
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post

Also, I must know what that shield is! It's the one found in the bottom two pictures of that same post. Love it!
    One way to get it is from a metalsmith recipe that is bartered from one of the Malledhrim crafting vendors in Ost Galadh. Also, I'm not sure if it's the same skin, but I know you can get a similar curved elf-y blade from the Mirkwood epic.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldrushSE View Post

-Goldrush
    It looks familiar; I can't remember the exact name but I believe it's the guardian BG helm, from the classics skirmish vendor?

Quote Originally Posted by missadler View Post
    It looks familiar; I can't remember the exact name but I believe it's the guardian BG helm, from the classics skirmish vendor?
    Thanks! Yep, twas on the skirmish barter person. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by missadler View Post
    One way to get it is from a metalsmith recipe that is bartered from one of the Malledhrim crafting vendors in Ost Galadh. Also, I'm not sure if it's the same skin, but I know you can get a similar curved elf-y blade from the Mirkwood epic.
    That epic quest reward sword (vol 2, book 9, chapter 6) would be Malendol's sword. And, it looks like this: http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2251/malendol.jpg
    Also curved, but with an angle at the tip.

Dang, Eregion. /shakefist Guess I will be leveling to 65 lol. Thanks. As for the helmet, I am not 100% sure, but it looks like a heavy armour Malledhrim piece.

Edit: Haha Barbantes, you must have posted that just as I was writing mine
    Actually, Eregion is level 50'ish. So, you could get the Gwingris quest reward one (non-glowy) as early as that.

Unless, of course, you've already completed Eregion and missed it. :/

Only the one with Westernesse dmg glow is level 65 and crafted with a Mirkwood recipe.

-Goldrush
    Last edited by GoldrushSE; Apr 27 2014 at 11:55 AM.

Outfit 1
    Farmers fancy wide brimmed hat - dyed umber
    Farmers fancy tunic and trousers
    Treasure Hunters Rucksack (not shown) - dyed olive
    Outfit 2
    Horned snow beast cloak
    Snow-dusted travelling robe - dyed seablue
    Fingerless gloves - dyed white
    Snow beast boots

Outfit 3
    Resilient Westfold Combat Pauldrons - dyed olive
    Ever-Shadowed - dyed olive
    Banded Hauberk
    Mended Dwarf-make Leather Gloves
    Glossy Leather Boots
    Outfit 4
    Combative Eastemnet War Pauldrons - dyed grey
    Plain cloak - dyed grey
    Stout Dwarf-make Skirmisher's Armour - dyed black
    Battle Ready Gauntlets - dyed grey
    Dwarf-make Skirmisher's Leggings - dyed black
    Battle Ready Boots - dyed grey

Outfit 5
    Plain Hooded Cloak - dyed umber
    Fated Dunlending Campaign Armour - Dyed umber
    Battle Ready Boots - dyed umber
    Outfit 6
    Battle Ready Shoulders
    Battle Ready Cloak
    Battle Ready Armour
    Battle Ready Gauntlets
    Battle Ready Boots
    Last edited by MuseLovertje; Apr 28 2014 at 03:58 PM.
    [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rv9Q24t.jpg[/IMG]
    [b][url='http://ananorielmiddleearth.tumblr.com/']Ananoriel's Middle Earth[/b][/url] - My LOTRO blog on Tumblr.[/center]

Today someone on my server was finally able to start making Steel Blue dyes and put a ton on the auction house! Sweetiepi on Windfola, you are my cosmetic hero.

Here's the outfit I made with Steel Blue dye for my lvl 40 Lore-master. Definitely going to be making tons of outfits with this color now!

Cloak of the Dove
    Far-arrow's Shoulders - steel blue
    Scout's Weathered Leather Jacket - steel blue
    Heavy Plated Dunlending Gauntlets - walnut brown
    Threadbare Boots of the Dunland Healer - walnut brown

This week's outfit, something I call Walnut Wizard, is a fun experimentation with brown and it's various saturated shades. This is something intended for either caster classes or for characters that enjoy traveling light.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, please follow this link http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....f-gladden.html

My favourite outfit consists of the Flame-touched Hauberk and Cloak, and the shoulders, boots, and gloves from the Moria Dungeon Shield Bearer set. I think the umber and orange colours match nicely with the Prized Elglain Steed's tack and hide (:

My Boromir outfit!

Edit: thanks for helping me figure out how to post pics on here.
    Last edited by OruiFarimur; May 04 2014 at 07:17 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002c9618/signature.png]Farimur[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    Still cant figure out how to post pictures on here. This isn't my favorite outfit, but I recreated Boromirs look from the movies. http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/tw...?sort=3&page=1

Make sure you have the images of the outfit saved to your computer. Then, go to tinypic.com and choose and upload the image. Once the image is uploaded, there are four links to share the image. Copy the link for "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards", and paste it on here. The image should be able to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnysteps View Post
    Make sure you have the images of the outfit saved to your computer. Then, go to tinypic.com and choose and upload the image. Once the image is uploaded, there are four links to share the image. Copy the link for "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards", and paste it on here. The image should be able to work.
    Photobucket works fine too. Just hover over the image you want to post; a gear icon shows up. Hover over that and click on Get Links in the list that appears. Direct is the one you want - copy that link, then click this icon on your draft post here:

paste the link in the pop-up, and hit OK. (Or, just type [ img ] [ /img ] minus the spaces, and paste the link between the tags. That's all the button does for you anyway.)
    § Elendilmir refugee on Ark §

§ Aerynsol . 27 | Arestelle . 105 | Calairiel . 41 | Gwaewen . 40 | Iadessea . 10 | Magrith . 36 | Melaidhrin . 20 | Miraear . 26 | Muiriol . 105 | Nephra . 10 | Solina-1 . 31 §

§ miraear's threads: a cosmetic history §

This week's latest outfit, Memories of Edhelion, is somewhat of an attempt to revive Dunland landscape cosmetics and the Tower of Orthanc T2 armor.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, please follow this blog link http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....baraan-of.html

Just going to leave these here...

I got a huge amount of outfits 7x8 alts, but I only could post 5 here, besides it would too spammy

20. So many wonderful outfits! Keep them coming!

Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

'Legendary' Items - Tips, Tricks, and a Guide to the 'Grind' - a Legendary Items guide! (And a new Imbuing guide! and Essence guide!)

The Life and Times of Kaleigh Starshine: Curing insomnia, one reader at a time, and a proud resident of The Cottage of Pen and Play

Today's featured outfit is elven-inspired. Modeled on the shores of Lake Everswim...err, Evendim, I present a little something called "Blue Serenity."

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....f-gladden.html

My first outfit using the Walnut Brown:

Head: Westemnet Campaign Hat of Fate (tier 8 crafted lightarmour,Umber)
    Shoulders: Leather Shoulder-guards of the Leaping Stag(Dunland quest reward,Grey)
    Back: Fine Elven Quiver (Rivendell vendor purchase,Umber)
    Chest: Arrow-Fletcher’s Jacket (Skirmish barter,WalnutBrown)
    Hands: Leather Guantlets of the Leaping Stag (Dunland quest reward,Umber)
    Legs: Ceremonial Thrill-Seekers Leggings (Skirmish barter,WalnutBrown)
    Feet: Scout’s Weathered Leather Boots (Dunland quest reward,Grey)
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

Red face

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

outfit featuring the new Spring festival rewards

shoulders: Shoulder Pads of Resolve, sea blue dye, medallion barter at Ox Clan camp, Dunland (purple light set)

chest: Trellis-weave robe, sea blue dye, 2014 spring festival reward

hands: Leather Bracers of the Gentle Stag, sea blue dye, Dunland quest reward

feet: sturdy elven leather boots, sea blue dye, medium crafted

back: Trellis-weave cloak, sea blue dye, 2014 spring festival reward

warsteed
    hide, tail, mane: white

caparison: Trellis-weave caparison, sea blue equipment dye color, 2014 spring festival reward
    Last edited by miriadel; May 22 2014 at 12:28 PM.

Wandering Around Arda
    my Lotro blog :)

This week's outfit, Aurora Maiden, was inspired by a rare encounter with the Aurora Borealis some time ago. It's taken a long time to find the pieces that felt "right" for this ensemble.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this blog link http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....f-gladden.html

Page 163 of 184 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 173 ... LastLast