We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 219 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 5455
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rconsole View Post
    you were too busy star hugging to be involved in the South lug kerfluffle between 5-6 freeps and about 8-10 creeps, was great fun, creeps ended up with the upper hand, this all happened not 5 mins before we got you.
    No, I was there. Killed a couple of ya myself.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    As for why SB battles happen... An and EC. All day long Freeps go to EC first, always have. Greenie creeps go to SB to kill An, which makes going to EC even more lucrative for freeps. And other creeps come to kill the freeps in EC.

    Hotspots are too uneven and way too easy to flip when defended. TR HS and LUG HS are drastically in favor of freeps. LC HS is drastically in favor of creeps. The others are just out of the way with nothing interesting to bring freeps or creeps there.

    Keep and bridge farming happen because of tar. Tar is the single most stupid thing Turbine has done with the game, and freeps are willing to just sit there behind tar all day long because it means free kills if anyone tries to get to them. To push a freep force out, once they're behind tar, takes such overwhelming creep force that it guarantees there will be no good fight. Either creeps have enough numbers that they can make it through the tar, in which case freeps are wiped easily, or creeps can't make it through the tar, in which case creeps are farmed.

    Freeps have CC advantage, healing advantage, ranged dps advantage, aoe advantage, and mobility advantage (as a zerg, even though they shouldn't, just way too many creeps don't have their maps)

    Creeps have single target melee dps advantage (at least relative to HPs)

    Freeps choose where fights happen because of it. Creeps have to close on freeps to apply their advantage. Freeps can just stand off and apply their advantages.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    No, I was there. Killed a couple of ya myself.
    then whats all this hoohaa about hiding in TR, so what if the main freep force was there? should you generalize that all freeps were there? nothing was forcing you to go to TR and get zerged
    Stry, Captain

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rconsole View Post
    then whats all this hoohaa about hiding in TR, so what if the main freep force was there?
    You really have to ask this? PvMP is there for fighting. If you want to sit around with a raid of fellows and do synchronized emotes, stick to the prancing pony. That's what the freeps were doing... that and spam tracking me.

    should you generalize that all freeps were there?
    You were at Lug res xroads for a couple minutes after it hit creep OOC. I showed up and within about a minute you had wiped. I was playing about 10 hours total, and roughly 1 minute of that time is fellow v fellow sized action. The rest of the day was either solo's getting ganked (me or them), hiding in npcs, or zergs (and even the solos were almost always on their way to the zergs/npcs). It's that way most days.

    nothing was forcing you to go to TR and get zerged
    Yah, I could have just waited at Lug for some freep to show up in a few days, or sat at TA with the creep zerg twiddling my thumbs. That's good gameplay, sure...

    I map around all the time looking for fights. Most of my maps are on cooldowns almost constantly. It's not that I have to do so, it's that I have to do so to even have a slim chance of finding an interesting situation. That you don't understand this shows clearly how even the "good" freeps just don't get it. You think venturing out once or twice a night into a risky situation means you're living on the edge... while I'm constantly solo scouting freep in their own npc territory. Hell, I even do this when star-whoring. And what I find is freeps in npcs (EC all the time, Bears/HS near res ganking, their own keep)... and very very rarely, freeps doing quests in small groups. Grothum, Grimwood, Isen... all dead all the time. Even HH is a ghost town these days.

    You log in your Warg and you suddenly "get it" though. Out looking for fights and not afraid to die over and over again. Most of the freeps who play creeps are that way. I don't know what changes freepside, but the result is really quite lame.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post

    Yah, I could have just waited at Lug for some freep to show up in a few days, or sat at TA with the creep zerg twiddling my thumbs. That's good gameplay, sure...
    You win some, you lose some, thats how it is, sometimes you map into em sometimes you map into nothing, there are other places to go, beats me why you mapped to the same place you got zerged
    Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    You think venturing out once or twice a night into a risky situation means you're living on the edge... while I'm constantly solo scouting freep in their own npc territory. Hell, I even do this when star-whoring. And what I find is freeps in npcs (EC all the time, Bears/HS near res ganking, their own keep)... and very very rarely, freeps doing quests in small groups. Grothum, Grimwood, Isen... all dead all the time. Even HH is a ghost town these days.
    gameplay style, at the moment there is a HUGE reason to stick to the freep zerg, renown, and protection, for 90% renown>living on the edge, its much easier to leave the zerg creepside because there is no protection, and not very much infamy
    Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    You log in your Warg and you suddenly "get it" though. Out looking for fights and not afraid to die over and over again. Most of the freeps who play creeps are that way. I don't know what changes freepside, but the result is really quite lame.
    i don't do this freepside? about 10% of my freep time, yes much less then creep i wander off checking keeps, looking for 1v1s, check HH, head up to the rez, usually solo, but every once in a while i'll hook up with a friend. can i reference that time in dwarf camp?

    EDIT: i forget what we were arguing about, but this has turned into me saying the opposite of what you say, since i have a serious condition that obligates me to debate any given point, this is going to go on forever
    Last edited by Rconsole; Jul 05 2008 at 05:40 PM.
    Stry, Captain

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    all around you
    Posts
    4,374

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    As for why SB battles happen... An and EC. All day long Freeps go to EC first, always have. Greenie creeps go to SB to kill An, which makes going to EC even more lucrative for freeps. And other creeps come to kill the freeps in EC.

    Hotspots are too uneven and way too easy to flip when defended. TR HS and LUG HS are drastically in favor of freeps. LC HS is drastically in favor of creeps. The others are just out of the way with nothing interesting to bring freeps or creeps there.

    Keep and bridge farming happen because of tar. Tar is the single most stupid thing Turbine has done with the game, and freeps are willing to just sit there behind tar all day long because it means free kills if anyone tries to get to them. To push a freep force out, once they're behind tar, takes such overwhelming creep force that it guarantees there will be no good fight. Either creeps have enough numbers that they can make it through the tar, in which case freeps are wiped easily, or creeps can't make it through the tar, in which case creeps are farmed.

    Freeps have CC advantage, healing advantage, ranged dps advantage, aoe advantage, and mobility advantage (as a zerg, even though they shouldn't, just way too many creeps don't have their maps)

    Creeps have single target melee dps advantage (at least relative to HPs)

    Freeps choose where fights happen because of it. Creeps have to close on freeps to apply their advantage. Freeps can just stand off and apply their advantages.
    IT GET OLD HEARING PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT TAR THERES 1 CLASS THAT HAS IT..
    GET OVER IT...

    WE COULD GET INTO EVERY CLASS HAVING SOMETHING SPECIAL ..

    YOUR A GREAT PLAYER , DONT LET ME THINK LESS OF YA(AND YEAH I KNOW U WILL SAY I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME)

    THERE ALREADY 1 WARG THAT COMPLAINS ALL THE TIME

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    3 Fountain Street, Bromburg, Bree Homesteads
    Posts
    3,160

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    *gets thread back on track*

    good 1v1 Codor accept at the end when u used Last stand and ran to a bunch of npcs...u still died for it though ...hope the watered down 40 renoun that u got from the fight (about 10 npcs finished me) was satisfying knowing that u couldn't finish the job urself and thx for the 140 inf


    word to the ppl who get into 1v1's...if u get into one and realize that u can't handle ur opponant don't run to the nearest friendly npcs...stay and die w/ at least some dignity and honor
    -Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg
    Originator of the 1st Good 1v1 Thread (Meneldor)

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by germonge View Post
    WE COULD GET INTO EVERY CLASS HAVING SOMETHING SPECIAL ..
    Lol, what other class has an ability as game changing as the LM's tar? When you figure it out, be sure to let me know...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f952f/signature.png]Shakrah[/charsig]
    All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
    but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
    ~Sun Tzu

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    all around you
    Posts
    4,374

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Laymon View Post
    Lol, what other class has an ability as game changing as the LM's tar? When you figure it out, be sure to let me know...
    1 tar slows and i do believe u have a bite that does(yes i know red pots get ya out but if another warg bite ya it goes back on)

    2. cry some more(lol)

    3. stay on ther topic lol (quit trolling(thats a joke) )

    4. who cares play the game

    5. give LM hip's

    6. please get back on topic
    Last edited by germonge; Jul 05 2008 at 10:53 PM.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by germonge View Post
    1 tar slows and i do believe u have a bite that does(yes i know red pots get ya out but if another warg bite ya it goes back on)

    2. cry some more(lol)

    3. stay on ther topic lol (quit trolling(thats a joke) )

    4. who cares play the game

    5. give LM hip's

    6. please get back on topic
    1. So you're answer to my question is cripple=tar? Or were you just intentionally evading my question because you knew there was no answer...?

    2. Again, are you just evading my question by using personal attacks? Interesting tactic

    3. So wait, you posted off topic before I did, and now come back to tell me to stay on topic? err..ok

    4. It's hard to play the game when I can't control my own character. kthx.

    5. Sure thing, just as soon as they give wargs a Mez, AoE Root, another stun or two, WoTC, Man Heal, and a pet. Well, while we're at it, I want a power drain too, that could come in handy. Oh, I almost forgot, how about they give us stun immunity too? Heck, why not +5 stealth detection too?

    6. See #3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f952f/signature.png]Shakrah[/charsig]
    All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
    but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
    ~Sun Tzu

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    512

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    I sucked an egg through a straw today.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000471cf/signature.png]Yurtletheturtle[/charsig]
    [COLOR=Red][B]Yurtletheturtle - [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Reaver[/COLOR], Draghon [COLOR=Lime]- Rank 5[/COLOR] [COLOR=Sienna]Warg[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR] Webba - [B][COLOR=Yellow]Rank 6 Weaver[/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Nimwraith - Rank 7 Hunter[/COLOR][/B] FREEINFAMY - CHAMPION
    [/CENTER]

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Anyone who would equate cripple with tar is bat**** insane. That's all that needs to be said about that.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rconsole View Post
    You win some, you lose some, thats how it is, sometimes you map into em sometimes you map into nothing, there are other places to go, beats me why you mapped to the same place you got zerged
    I didn't get zerged at all. It was 3 the first time, 5-6 the second. That's just dying. I don't try to avoid fights, even when star hugging (of course when star hugging, I leave losing fights, but generally as a last resort.) I knew the freep zerg was around tr, and the only other group (yours) was back near tr as well. So I was scouting the freeps like I always do. You act like this is abnormal, but even star hugging that's what I do, hundreds of times a day. I got unlucky twice and died, that's not my complaint.

    This isn't difficult to comprehend. I went looking for fights, wherever I could find them. It's just sickening when the only place you can ever find a fight is at a zerg farming session at EC/SB or in a tarred up keep, and the rest of the moors is dead virtually all the time. That's not a game... it's work, grinding out meaningless stats by pushing the same buttons over and over and over... for hours on end.

    gameplay style, at the moment there is a HUGE reason to stick to the freep zerg, renown, and protection, for 90% renown>living on the edge, its much easier to leave the zerg creepside because there is no protection, and not very much infamy
    See, we agree. Freeps generally want lazy kills to boost stats while protected (zergs, tar, massive cc), not a fight.

    i don't do this freepside? about 10% of my freep time, yes much less then creep i wander off checking keeps, looking for 1v1s, check HH, head up to the rez, usually solo, but every once in a while i'll hook up with a friend. can i reference that time in dwarf camp?
    You're one of the "good" freeps. That's all I've said, that freeps, even the good ones, don't die as much as the average creep, and don't take as much risk. I've said freeps rarely leave their zergs/npcs. You say you're saying the opposite, but you're really just confirming everything I've said. On your creep you're taking more chances than on your freeps. Virtually all freep/creeps are like this. I see them die more in a couple minutes creepside than they do all day on their freep.

    It's something wrong with the entire freepside mentality that makes gameplay boring for anyone who actually enjoys fighting rather than farming (one way or the other).

    (Dwarf camp was farming npcs. Neither of us could kill the other obviously, as there were 5+ friendly npcs nearby for both of us, I'm not sure what the reference is for. It was just farming pots.)
    Last edited by Faineant; Jul 06 2008 at 02:36 AM.

  14. #89

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Like i said before there's a problem on BOTH side...you cant say its only the freeps fault for how our PvP suck, biggest problem i see in the moors are...Creeps farming DP...Freeps farming renown and finally...the %$#%^ CC. Creeps wont leave SB because of An and Freeps wont leave SB because thats where the creeps are period

    As a melee class im well placed to know how inapropriate it is to allow CC in PvP, sometimes i stand there even if i know im outnumbered and i have in mind to give creeps everything i have before i die...first thing they do?...chain pounce and tendon shred...WOW...i know a lot of wargs do it...and i personaly think its a lame practice...its not like im going anywhere...i cant outrun a warg or a reaver...even with a zerg of 20 creeps agains me creeps generaly think its smart to chain root...chain stun me or whatever...thats just plain cheap.
    How many times i decided to charge the creeps...what do you think happen first generaly?
    Yep a warg pounce me...and what happen next?...Yep the zerg jump me...and i die...and you dare say freeps dont have balls?...they are not suicidal...and you punish me every time i show some balls, i think its just a normal reaction to be carefull next time.

    So dont blame just one side...cause if you do so you are wrong, for those of you who think i never played creep side are wrong, i did and i know how CC is frustrating and as a champ trust me its frustrating too since we are a MELEE class, wich mean we have to charge in front of everyone, and dont tell me i dont do it, i died many times charging like a berzerker. It doesnt matter how many CC ability both side have...BOTH side use em like its the only ability they have.

    You dont see much freeps running around alone because usually even if you are alone creeps have the tendency to call the zerg on you.

    In other words...try to see both side of the story instead of just judging the other side because both are at fault.I know i have my share of responsabilities in this as well.

    I owe Warthag an appology for trying to kill him with a ranger, it was lame and i know it...but try to get pounced every minute for 2 hours and you will understand how i felt that night.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000004e9be/01003/signature.png]Halarandir[/charsig]

  15. #90

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Perelik View Post
    Like i said before there's a problem on BOTH side...you cant say its only the freeps fault for how our PvP suck, biggest problem i see in the moors are...Creeps farming DP...Freeps farming renown and finally...the %$#%^ CC. Creeps wont leave SB because of An and Freeps wont leave SB because thats where the creeps are period

    As a melee class im well placed to know how inapropriate it is to allow CC in PvP, sometimes i stand there even if i know im outnumbered and i have in mind to give creeps everything i have before i die...first thing they do?...chain pounce and tendon shred...WOW...i know a lot of wargs do it...and i personaly think its a lame practice...its not like im going anywhere...i cant outrun a warg or a reaver...even with a zerg of 20 creeps agains me creeps generaly think its smart to chain root...chain stun me or whatever...thats just plain cheap.
    How many times i decided to charge the creeps...what do you think happen first generaly?
    Yep a warg pounce me...and what happen next?...Yep the zerg jump me...and i die...and you dare say freeps dont have balls?...they are not suicidal...and you punish me every time i show some balls, i think its just a normal reaction to be carefull next time.

    So dont blame just one side...cause if you do so you are wrong, for those of you who think i never played creep side are wrong, i did and i know how CC is frustrating and as a champ trust me its frustrating too since we are a MELEE class, wich mean we have to charge in front of everyone, and dont tell me i dont do it, i died many times charging like a berzerker. It doesnt matter how many CC ability both side have...BOTH side use em like its the only ability they have.

    You dont see much freeps running around alone because usually even if you are alone creeps have the tendency to call the zerg on you.

    In other words...try to see both side of the story instead of just judging the other side because both are at fault.I know i have my share of responsabilities in this as well.

    I owe Warthag an appology for trying to kill him with a ranger, it was lame and i know it...but try to get pounced every minute for 2 hours and you will understand how i felt that night.
    Wanted to split this up for my reply but will just do it one block.

    First of all the SB/EC shuffle. Was creepside earlier and we were trying REALLY hard to stop the shuffle from happening. Everytime the freeps showed up at SB we went to TR. Some intereresting LC/EC shuffle occured followed by an even more interesting entire raid retreat then attempt to gank at SB, pushed them off then most freeps logged. The freeps who remained somehow ended up with the creeps in a SB/EC shuffle but I had to log so don't know how this played out. The point is if people really want to, they can have good pvp, zerg v zerg fights or gank if that's the way roll ANYWHERE on the map, as long as they push their fellow freeps/creeps a little bit. I'm not going to tell people how to play but a little originality in tactics goes a long way in soothing people's bad feelings.

    About the point on freeps running solo, I'd just like to point that when I did take my champ out to the moors I would more often than not be running solo. I would rarely get ganked even though I took the possibility of it happening into consideration and I even had a number of 1v1's on the side of the zerg. It's all about how ou approach it. Emotes go a long way. Respect for the other side by not charging in when you could is noticed and often reciprocated.

    Finally, wargs and 'chain pouncing'. You don't seem to understand that that is ALL wargs have. Like prett much the ONLY skill. Calling wargs up on using their only usefull skill is like complaining about a champ hitting you with his axe (or other generic weapon). At least you get some sort of immunity between stuns and so wargs have to co-ordinate and use some of their brain cells. Freep CC on the other hand can be chained indefinitely in it's numerous forms (bring on book 14 pvp updates and DR). Being targetted by creeps using their few skills because you are at the front of a zerg (which I give kudos to), is not really justification for rolling a ranger to grief people in my opinion (takes kudos away). I wont get started on the whole Troll/Ranger issue because there is far too much to say. All I will say is revenge is not a good motive. If you're getting hot under the collar, take a time out, leave the moors for a bit and come back when you have calmed down, hopefully things will have changed a bit by then.

    Sorry, this is NOT meant to be a flame. Please don't read that into the tone of the post. I simply want to highlight that there is always a different way, a different side to the story and a real human player on the other side, hopefully, trying to have fun.

    That is all
    Wulfhram (Hunter), Boborrin (Champ), Garrth (Captain) assorted others

  16. #91

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Perelik View Post
    Like i said before there's a problem on BOTH side...you cant say its only the freeps fault for how our PvP suck, biggest problem i see in the moors are...Creeps farming DP...Freeps farming renown and finally...the %$#%^ CC. Creeps wont leave SB because of An and Freeps wont leave SB because thats where the creeps are period

    As a melee class im well placed to know how inapropriate it is to allow CC in PvP, sometimes i stand there even if i know im outnumbered and i have in mind to give creeps everything i have before i die...first thing they do?...chain pounce and tendon shred...WOW...i know a lot of wargs do it...and i personaly think its a lame practice...its not like im going anywhere...i cant outrun a warg or a reaver...even with a zerg of 20 creeps agains me creeps generaly think its smart to chain root...chain stun me or whatever...thats just plain cheap.
    How many times i decided to charge the creeps...what do you think happen first generaly?
    Yep a warg pounce me...and what happen next?...Yep the zerg jump me...and i die...and you dare say freeps dont have balls?...they are not suicidal...and you punish me every time i show some balls, i think its just a normal reaction to be carefull next time.

    So dont blame just one side...cause if you do so you are wrong, for those of you who think i never played creep side are wrong, i did and i know how CC is frustrating and as a champ trust me its frustrating too since we are a MELEE class, wich mean we have to charge in front of everyone, and dont tell me i dont do it, i died many times charging like a berzerker. It doesnt matter how many CC ability both side have...BOTH side use em like its the only ability they have.

    You dont see much freeps running around alone because usually even if you are alone creeps have the tendency to call the zerg on you.
    EXACTLY! Why would anyone wanna act like John Rambo? All that does is get you ganked. PERIOD. That doesn't prove you have giant ---- that proves you're an idiot listening to people in the forums who want easy kills. Raids are Good on freep side, lets convince the freeps to stop the sb shuffle. Then we can have a tree to tree shuffle. Fellas it's always gonna be a shuffle no matter where it's at. Stop running and die fighting, that ends the shuffle

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ered Luin
    Posts
    60

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    At least you get some sort of immunity between stuns and so wargs have to co-ordinate and use some of their brain cells.
    We do? Honestly if we do I've never noticed it. I get stunned get hit a couple times, start to move, get stunned again, generally if its a group of wargs I can maybe get a swing or two off. The rest of the time I just sit there unable to do anything.

    A single warg is a really fun fight though, those are just rare though.

    You dont see much freeps running around alone because usually even if you are alone creeps have the tendency to call the zerg on you.
    This has been my experience so far. I'm generally solo in the mornings and I've yet to have the creeps not stealth zerg me. No worries though it is the nature of pvp. Generally though if it is a 1 on 1 I'll stay out of it and let them fight.

    I owe Warthag an appology for trying to kill him with a ranger, it was lame and i know it...but try to get pounced every minute for 2 hours and you will understand how i felt that night.
    It is frustrating trying to do anything solo or in a small group due to the warg stealth groups. I'm sure creeps have it just as bad with 'burg groups since I do see calls for those to get started, but hey it is what stealth classes do and have always done. In DAoC it was fun to get 3 or 4 hunters to target the same class and unload all at once and we'd get a ton of complaints about that as well.

    But hey, if you do see a Captain running around generally dancing or jumping give me a chance for a semi fair fight. If I'm going to win however unlikely feel free to jump in and save your fellow creep, I just want a chance to do something besides spam heals on others.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320400000009dc7d/01003/signature.png]Diopos[/charsig]

    All who wander are not lost...
    J.R.R. Tolkien

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    dang, this thread is now broken...

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Lug Rez
    Posts
    4,707

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugzug View Post
    dang, this thread is now broken...
    I'll fix it.
    Good 1v1s
    Nodeninja
    Ashad
    Badfinn
    Some others I can't remember
    Rugzug-kinda, lagged out in the middle, would like to 1v1 you again
    [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]"and congrats on grd being godmode in MoM.....havnt seen much of you since....wonder why." - Puppydawg[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000000f219/signature.png]Wargmor[/charsig][/CENTER]

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogmar View Post
    I
    Rugzug-kinda, lagged out in the middle, would like to 1v1 you again
    hehe, you stopped moving, so i waited 5 seconds...and said screw it, and killed you while you stood there, hehe


    willing to try again np if we cross paths 1v1 again : )

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    all around you
    Posts
    4,374

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Badfinn A While Back Beat My Lm 1v1 The Only Time I Lost 1v1 On My Lm So

    gratz

    in A Big Way

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post

    It's something wrong with the entire freepside mentality that makes gameplay boring for anyone who actually enjoys fighting rather than farming (one way or the other).
    This seems to be you're main issue, but you are generalizing everything negativly towards freeps, like hala said , the entire freep population isn't at fault for your boredom.
    I enjoy fighting raither than farming, but being the one to run through the zerg with make haste, last stand, and 2 minstrels chain healing you chasing the 400 morale warg can be a blast.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    (Dwarf camp was farming npcs. Neither of us could kill the other obviously, as there were 5+ friendly npcs nearby for both of us, I'm not sure what the reference is for. It was just farming pots.)
    the reference was to show that I, as well as others go out looking for fights, liik is fearless, probably mostly because he is pretty much invincible, but nevertheless he is always roaming, the problem is its hard to stay solo, you start out alone, you invite a kinmate, a friend then another, next thing you know you have a full raid and you standing at EC.
    Stry, Captain

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Lug Rez
    Posts
    4,707

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugzug View Post
    hehe, you stopped moving, so i waited 5 seconds...and said screw it, and killed you while you stood there, hehe


    willing to try again np if we cross paths 1v1 again : )
    I don't blame you, was out for like 5min, way to long to get a 1v1 lol.
    Hope to encounter you again haha.
    [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]"and congrats on grd being godmode in MoM.....havnt seen much of you since....wonder why." - Puppydawg[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000000f219/signature.png]Wargmor[/charsig][/CENTER]

  24. #99
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    3 Fountain Street, Bromburg, Bree Homesteads
    Posts
    3,160

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    good fights
    brunodir (i lost got u to 500 though :/)
    some LM that begins w/ a G (tried to gank me while i was fighting a burg but the burg ran away when the LM interfered and i got my *** handed to me)
    Terrayne (guess we can call it a tie since u were at 700 and i was at 3k when that other hunter decided to join in)


    to Xandercrews this is not how u fight a 1v1

    he was running back to his zerg w/o even trying to hit me once


    and to Raz sry the 1v1 got interfered on...apparently a warg pack decided to camp were i was...i left as soon as they showed up and mapped to grothum...hope u made it out ok

    Edit: probably gonna keep editing this post for today

    nice 1v1 Zetametal until Beliena interfered...u had 700 i had 3.6k we can call it a tie
    Last edited by Rohan1240; Jul 06 2008 at 10:52 PM.
    -Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg
    Originator of the 1st Good 1v1 Thread (Meneldor)

  25. #100

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Nice one Az. Lets do it again.
    [B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000320e6/01003/signature.png]Brunodoc[/charsig]
    [COLOR=Green]Brunodir: rank 6 Champion - GM Woodworker, Weaponsmith | Brunodoc: rank 5 Minstrel - GM Jeweller, Cook | Brunorod: rank 1 Captain - GM Scholar, Farmer | Brunodic: rank 3 Burglar - GM Tailor, Metalsmith | Brunobor: rank 2 Lore-master[/COLOR][/B]

 

 
Page 4 of 219 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload