Submitted by Cordovan on Wed, 06/23/2021 - 15:39
Update 30.1 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 30.1, released on Monday, June 30th.
News and Notes:
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The Midsummer Festival has been extended through July 11th! The event now turns off at 3:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) on July 12th.
- The collections panel Pets tab now accurately describes the source for the Sunny Summer Kite, Midsummer's Comet Kite, Summer Flower Kite, Soaring Bird Kite, Green Firefly, Large Gondorian Kite, and Wedding Celebration Pony.
- Characters who lost and were unable to continue progress on the Flickering Flame deed should now be able to do so. The quest requirements for this deed have been temporarily reduced to aid in speedy completions.
Blood of Azog
The Fall of Khazad-dûm
- Durin's Bane can now be hit from much farther away with cone and area of effect attacks.
- Debris Piles can now be hit from much farther away with melee, cone, and area of effect attacks.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Lockdown skill from happening in some cases.
- Shadow Zone will now prevent and remove Lockdown.
- Corrected an issue with the turn in NPC for the Instance Quest "Bonds of Oak and Iron".
- Corrected an NPC phasing issue with the Quest "A Lesson Hard Learned".
- The Fall of Khazad-dûm
- The 'Chest of the Threshold' housing decoration will once more animate correctly, opening or closing on use.
- The 'Chest of the Anvil' housing decoration will now animate, opening or closing on use. It can also now be placed in yard hook as well as indoor furniture hook.
- The various reward chests in the Anvil of Winterstith raid and Amdân Dammul, the Bloody Threshold will once again correctly animate (open) on use.