Update 28.1.2 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 28.1.2, released on Thursday, November 12th.
News and Notes:
Fixed a bug where loot would have incorrect item levels when awarded via loot rules that require rolling or a Fellowship leader loot assignment.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Cancelling mission quests will no longer incorrectly apply the daily reset timer. Cancelled mission quests can now be picked up again after waiting a few seconds.
- When running missions in a Fellowship, joining the encounter started by a fellow will now always be an available option regardless of any quests still available from that NPC. Find encounters listed under 'Available Private Encounters' in the NPC dialog.
- Instance: Shakalush: The Stair Battle - Duo Reward Chests will now spawn correctly.
Amdân Dammul, the Bloody Threshold:
Gorgar and Ránulur Encounter
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented Frenzied Wargs from spawning.
- Corrected an issue that was causing Gorgar's Lance Strike skill to not always distribute to nearby players when it looked like it should have. This skill will now distribute to players within 10 meters of his target.
- The Shield of the Longbeards will no longer block Line of Sight.
- Gorgar and Ránulur Encounter
- Beornings will no longer tilt when walking on angled surfaces.