Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4
Ergebnis 76 bis 86 von 86
    Zitat Zitat von Brolad Beitrag anzeigen
    Same thing happens on both sides (some of the same experienced burglars can confirm), though I'd say many people do not know how many stealthed allies they have - when I last tried to jump your RK on my warg, about a week ago, I suddenly had a Reveal Weakness on myself 20 seconds into the fight (so I HiPSed) and in the next 20 minutes there has always been a burglar on track around you. Similar things are happening around Samulson when he goes solo (by the way, thanks for the 2 fights some days ago, might have been embarassingly easy for you but still nice for me ), there are quite often burgs and wargs who wait to get an easy kill.

Personally I try not to zerg (I'm sure some freeps might remember my warg stopping with attacks when other creeps tried to help me), but there are several people on freepside that I do not mind zerging at all - generally some burgs, people whose playstyle revolves around selfhealing more than a soloer (perhaps barring BA) can damage them for, hunters who spam tracks from keeps and try to pick off soloers like this, people who abuse the scaling system and people who zerg often.

I would not really say that the wargs around GV were coordinated (though I might be wrong), it's just one of the places you go to when you can't find freeps anywhere else.
    Agreed, it definitely goes both ways, and I blame the smaller number of competitive PvMpers. A lot of folks are just casual point chasers now.

In general I think Freeps tend to get zerged more just because Creeps almost always have a numbers advantage (I blame F2P and maps being too prevalent).
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Zitat Zitat von Spilo Beitrag anzeigen
    In general I think Freeps tend to get zerged more just because Creeps almost always have a numbers advantage (I blame F2P and maps being too prevalent).
    I blame the freepside grind.
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

Zitat Zitat von Saruman_Of_Numbers Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah, that too. That was 100% the reason why I quit Freep. I legitimately had to grind 2-3 hours a day for several weeks to gear my Burg at 105, and it got to the point to where I sold all my stuff on my LM just to gear my Burg in time before the next update (so I could actually PvP). It's ridiculous, and I miss playing Loremaster in the Moors. 15 dollars a month kinda stinks, but it's hardly the deterrent for anyone who really enjoys playing Freep- it's the 25+ hours a week (or whatever it is now) for gear grind that turned me off. Give me PvP only gear!

^^ It's getting to the point of grind for three- 6 months to be able to effectively pvp for 3 months then level cap increase rinse and repeat. Meanwhile pve changes make creeps either useless or allow ridiculously high burst dps for one or two classes causing them to be FoTM and hence about 70% of the player base untill the next update makes some one else op. (Same with freepside, as we have seen the rise and fall of Blue line hunter and red line RK and the continued dominance of the level scaled burg. )

It's insane. People call me crazy for playing reaver...but I'm not the one grinding my butt off for weeks after weeks.

Mulatic
    R14 Reaver
    Arkenstone

Finally figured out how to keep freeps from hugging the stairs...

Just kidding 5 wouldnt leave gv for 3 creeps but i did figure out 2 burgs in a 2v2 cant win, thanks for the points.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

jljohnson4 ist offline Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Hmm no deaths here ./shrug. Clearly having a healer in a duo gives the advantage over the group without a healer. Certainly not the case in a 3v3. Thanks for the points.

Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper
    A Burg's Eye View

Zitat Zitat von jljohnson4 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hmm no deaths here ./shrug. Clearly having a healer in a duo gives the advantage over the group without a healer. Certainly not the case in a 3v3. Thanks for the points.
    The freeps that were out this morning had a healer and the 5 of them still hugged gv against 3 creeps so shrug.

The point is freeps wont play if they dont think they can win, where as creeps well they do.
    Geändert von Kate00 (24.01.2020 um 08:21 Uhr)
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

jljohnson4 ist offline Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Zitat Zitat von Kate00 Beitrag anzeigen
    The point is freeps wont play if they dont think they can win, where as creeps well they do.
    Incorrect

Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper
    A Burg's Eye View

Zitat Zitat von Kate00 Beitrag anzeigen

I don't think absolute statements are absolutely true. I think Creeps generally log regardless of the situation because it's free, and they don't have to worry about gearing, whereas Freeps will just go PvE if the action isn't to their liking.

That being said, I can say with near certainty that Freeps put very little effort in coordination in contrast to creeps. There's little to no chatter in OOC, and there's very rarely even an informal attempt to focus down anyone camping. I logged off Warg to screw around with HSM on my cruddy 105 scaled burg with 5% mits, and we had a bit of fun solo nuking a couple of targets camping GV. It seems that most Freeps would rather sit semi-afk at steps than do anything like that. Sure, you're going to die, but HSM and I almost solo broke a GV camp of about 6 creeps by trading kills and being closer to rez.

Zitat Zitat von Sabetha Beitrag anzeigen

Spilo, you playing lotro again?
    Sort of, I play Warg for half an hour a day usually just PvEing and listening to my work related audio that I have to listen to every day. I will sometimes log for an hour or two on more open days.

Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4