Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Quick Question about Forum Private Messaging

Hello everyone!

I'm sure this might be in the wrong forum, but it seems to me Account Support would be for sub issues, things of that nature, and tech support would be for in game issues. So I apologize if my following question is in the wrong area.

I'm attempting to send a private message for the first time, but after I send it I see nothing in the Sent Items area of the PM screen. Has the PM been sent if nothing is appearing there? Or if there's nothing listed there, is something going wrong with my private message?

I've tried this twice, with the same result, so to the recipient, I apologize if you received a duplicate message. Darn you newfangled interwebz!

Sethadamus/Sethius of Gladden

Zitat Zitat von sethadamus Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello everyone!

I'm sure this might be in the wrong forum, but it seems to me Account Support would be for sub issues, things of that nature, and tech support would be for in game issues. So I apologize if my following question is in the wrong area.

I'm attempting to send a private message for the first time, but after I send it I see nothing in the Sent Items area of the PM screen. Has the PM been sent if nothing is appearing there? Or if there's nothing listed there, is something going wrong with my private message?

I've tried this twice, with the same result, so to the recipient, I apologize if you received a duplicate message. Darn you newfangled interwebz!

Sethadamus/Sethius of Gladden
    I think this may be a "feature", mine don't show either.

Figured it out (I think!)

Okay, just noticed the options at the very bottom where you have to specifically select Add Copy to Sent Items folder. I apologize for missing this and taking up forum space with this thread I don't use the forums very often! Moderators please feel free to delete/close this thread.

Okay, just noticed the options at the very bottom where you have to specifically select Add Copy to Sent Items folder. I apologize for missing this and taking up forum space with this thread I don't use the forums very often! Moderators please feel free to delete/close this thread.
    Heh thanks, I never spotted that (obviously)

Sapience ist offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    You can make it so it always saves a copy in your sent items folder.

Look on the right side of your PM screen and you'll see a General Settings and My account under that. click My Account and you'll have a group of options. Scroll down a little and you'll see a section for Private Messages. The last setting in that group is, "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default". Click it, save, and now anytime you send a PM you'll automatically have a save copy.

Note: Saved copies count against the total number of stored PMs you can have, so keep that in mind.

Sapience...

...thanks for the reply! I appreciate it. In regards to the PMs I already sent, as long as I clearly hit Submit Reply, I can safely assume they were delivered? (twice! sorry recipient!)

Thanks again.

Sethadamus

Sapience ist offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    ...thanks for the reply! I appreciate it. In regards to the PMs I already sent, as long as I clearly hit Submit Reply, I can safely assume they were delivered? (twice! sorry recipient!)

Thanks again.

Sethadamus
    Yes. If they weren't you'd see an error or be told the person wasn't receiving PMs (rare) or their inbox was full.