Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Congrats Dahhu on rank 14

Congrats man long time coming I will keep following you to wins and losses keep up your creep pushing

Grats Dahhu!

Grats dahhi

My dear sweet Dahhu,

WOW 14! Congratulations hun. There's a million things I'd love to say, but to keep it from being a wall of text...
    You are a great friend and amazing leader. I hope others during their time in lotro get to know you half as well as I do because they will be better for it. You have taught me more than anyone else about the moors and if you can find Musc, I'll come back freepside and we will do what we always have done.... Have awesome fights and even more fun!

Kate loves you hun! well done!
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 12 defiler

Gratz buddy!!!! I always have a blast smashing skulls with you out there!! Freeeeeeeeeeeeedom!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Dahhu

Well earned Commander
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000fde3e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]