Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Log Out From Server Option

Dunno if this has been suggested already but, I think it would be nice if you could log out of the server without quitting the game and relaunching the launcher.
    For those with multiple accounts playing across multiple servers it would be a great service to have the game call up the launcher upon "Log Out From Server" button in client.
    Have no clue how hard it would be to implement just a suggestion as well not a required.
    "The Great Down Time of 2013" - Insanesoul

There is already an option to leave the launcher running while the game runs so that you can reselect a new server without restarting the launcher - you can even run multiple client sessions (requires multiple accounts) if you so chose. In the launcher, click the options button - the little downward pointing triangle next to the minimize button in the upper right corner of the launcher. That opens the launcher options. The second from the bottom is the option to "Keep Launcher Open". While this is not exactly what you asked for, it is pretty close (the old launcher would automatically minimize to the taskbar if left open when a client was started).

If you change launcher options, make sure you do not close the launcher until after you exit any client sessions or the client my overwrite your changes.
    Geändert von Garan (08.04.2014 um 14:49 Uhr)

I'm a dummy that will do what I want. Thanks Garan!
    "The Great Down Time of 2013" - Insanesoul

Zitat Zitat von Garan Beitrag anzeigen
    There is already an option to leave the launcher running while the game runs so that you can reselect a new server without restarting the launcher - you can even run multiple client sessions (requires multiple accounts) if you so chose. In the launcher, click the options button - the little downward pointing triangle next to the minimize button in the upper right corner of the launcher. That opens the launcher options. The second from the bottom is the option to "Keep Launcher Open". While this is not exactly what you asked for, it is pretty close (the old launcher would automatically minimize to the taskbar if left open when a client was started).

If you change launcher options, make sure you do not close the launcher until after you exit any client sessions or the client my overwrite your changes.
    Holy Sauron's need for Visine, I never knew that. I'm gonna make that change tonight. I'm always changing servers, and that would be a godsend!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Zitat Zitat von Nymphonic Beitrag anzeigen
    Holy Sauron's need for Visine
    It takes a lot to make me spew coffee but you, sir, have succeeded. LOL

Zitat Zitat von Garan Beitrag anzeigen
    There is already an option to leave the launcher running while the game runs so that you can reselect a new server without restarting the launcher - you can even run multiple client sessions (requires multiple accounts) if you so chose.
    Yes, but this only keeps the launcher open -- it forgets that it already authenticated you and you have to type in the password again. It only saves one or two clicks to reopen the launcher. I'd much prefer having an option to remember my authentication and not ask for the password every time I switch servers -- in other words, it should stay on the server select screen... And then, once you decide to switch accounts, you should be able to get back to the authentication screen and enter the login and password for the next account without having to reload the launcher. It's just one more minor annoyance that could be (relatively) easily fixed.