Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: RP Hot Spots

RP Hot Spots

I was just wondering if there are any high traffic areas with more random RP then others. I'm currently playing on Laurelin if that makes a difference.

Look out for different events and such.

Bree (Prancing Pony) is very common to RP in. All you have to do is search really.

A lot of roleplayers tend to post events on the Laurelin Archives here http://laurelinarchives.org/

That should help you make some good contacts.

Thank you both. I have one more question. Where do people usually post about RP events, here in this forum, on Laurelin server forum, or the archive Khalis_Laurelin mentioned?

There's another Laurelin site called Leaves of Laurelin. That has some good resources as well.

Zitat Zitat von Shandragontear Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you both. I have one more question. Where do people usually post about RP events, here in this forum, on Laurelin server forum, or the archive Khalis_Laurelin mentioned?
    It varies there are definitely posts made on the Archives as it has a noticeboard section, but some also post server wide events on the Turbine forums here on the Laurelin Section.

There is no one set place unfortunately.