Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Question Just some ideas...

Hey guys,

I think instead of mailboxes... Eagles!
    And anything you sell to a provisioner, etc, should be available to anyone who wants to buy from that provisioner.
    And places such as caras galadon should be available with tasks done, or no tasks done.
    Oh, how about buying turbine points within-game money?

And more...

Zitat Zitat von Luciaa Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey guys,I think instead of mailboxes... Eagles!
    In case you didn't know in the Lord of the Rings eagles are very noble sentient beings who are both very large, and the symbol of Manwë, Lord of the Valar, and they would kill you before you could strap a bundle of mail on them.
    And anything you sell to a provisioner, etc, should be available to anyone who wants to buy from that provisioner.
    This is what we call the auction house, it would also take up too much room and you would not be able to find what you needed.
    Why would they make it so you could spend in game money to buy turbine points when you can already get them from tasks?
    Geändert von kobe9876 (19.03.2014 um 21:21 Uhr)
    [b][color=darkred][i]You cannot pass, I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass.[/i][/color][/b]

I think instead of mailboxes... Eagles!
    Eagles being sentient, proud and independent would never deliver mail. Update 13, which coming soon will include a perk that allows subscriber to access their mail any where.
    This functionality existed in Turbine's first game Asheron's Call. It was not implemented in Lotro because it put too much strain on Turbine servers. Everybody suffered from the reduced performance and less responsive game play. In order to resolve the playability issues, items sold to an NPC were only held for a limited amount before decay occur (were destroyed). Decay is complete house cleaning. All items sold to the NPC by players were destroyed at the same time. The more player stuff an NPC was holding. The faster the NPC cleared the inventory.
    And places such as caras galadon should be available with tasks done, or no tasks done.
    Eventually all characters get access to Caras Galadon by advancing the Epic Line far enough. It works like East Angmar, Moria and Mirkwood. You do not want to wait to get access to the rope into Caras Galadon. You can do quests to increase your reputation high enough that you can walk thru the front gate.
    The entire purpose of Turbine Points is to get us to buy Turbine Points with dollars. Turbine needs dollars to provide new content, new features, operate the servers ... Given that there are most likely billions of gold pieces owned by customers, it makes no economic sense to allow people to buy Turbine Points with Gold. A better solution for Turbine would be to allow us to buy Gold with Mithril Coins.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Zitat Zitat von Yula_the_Mighty Beitrag anzeigen
    Eagles being sentient, proud and independent would never deliver mail. Update 13, which coming soon will include a perk that allows subscriber to access their mail any where.This functionality existed in Turbine's first game Asheron's Call. It was not implemented in Lotro because it put too much strain on Turbine servers. Everybody suffered from the reduced performance and less responsive game play. In order to resolve the playability issues, items sold to an NPC were only held for a limited amount before decay occur (were destroyed). Decay is complete house cleaning. All items sold to the NPC by players were destroyed at the same time. The more player stuff an NPC was holding. The faster the NPC cleared the inventory.Eventually all characters get access to Caras Galadon by advancing the Epic Line far enough. It works like East Angmar, Moria and Mirkwood. You do not want to wait to get access to the rope into Caras Galadon. You can do quests to increase your reputation high enough that you can walk thru the front gate.The entire purpose of Turbine Points is to get us to buy Turbine Points with dollars. Turbine needs dollars to provide new content, new features, operate the servers ... Given that there are most likely billions of gold pieces owned by customers, it makes no economic sense to allow people to buy Turbine Points with Gold. A better solution for Turbine would be to allow us to buy Gold with Mithril Coins.
    Ok, thanks, I see...