Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 29 von 29
    Zitat Zitat von GloriusSlobber Beitrag anzeigen
    perhaps wargs need to learn how to use silence instead of just pouncing everything all the time. If they'd learn to use some of their cc skills they might have better results, especially if they're in a group. Same for spiders who don't know how to use cc in groups. From what I've seen it seems like some of the groups just try to out dps everything without understanding.
    Half the problem with creep side, #### the same could be said for freep side too.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Zitat Zitat von LEGENDofALL Beitrag anzeigen
    Not offended at all, sorry the other captains suck and dont know how to manage this.
    No cappy can go from 1k morale all the way to the full 32k morale like Eth can. I don't want to be mean, but it just doesnt seem possible no matter the cappy/guard duo.

Zitat Zitat von Rimenuir Beitrag anzeigen
    No cappy can go from 1k morale all the way to the full 32k morale like Eth can. I don't want to be mean, but it just doesnt seem possible no matter the cappy/guard duo.
    actually they cant they dont know how to. all i have to say is read the captain skills, learn the captain skills and avoid melee at certain times.

BTW ive seen other captains do the same thing too, a handful because they actually learn their class.

Once again i'll state learn your classes
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Zitat Zitat von Rimenuir Beitrag anzeigen
    There is no cheat that allows a captain to regen full health. Captains can do this when they are getting hit by a lot of creeps because of the Exemplar trait in yellow line, which states that everytime the captain or their SB get hit they can get healed. Multiply that by 15 creeps and you have a captain being healed a great amount. She's playing the class how its been designed. When HD first dropped we were laughing at how ridiculous it was. Capts are still OP, but they got a slight nerf in the last update, and probably will in the coming update. Which I hope they do, sick of the captain heavy moors. I liked it when it was like 3 of us.
    Sunnydski - Rank 11 Captain - Crickhollow (Formerly Meneldor)
    QQunnydski - Reaver - Crickhollow
    Sunnysprint - Rank 7 Warg - Brandywine

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2