Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 25

Gratz Chieftain Snagglepuss

A long time ago, when this server was first created, there were many War-leaders that wandered the Ettenmoors on Dwarrowdelf. Many and yet none that really stood out except...well nobody. Raz tried to fill this role as with a few others but they fell far short. But, one day, The One emerged out of the slippery darkness of the beached whale's void and brought with him a prophecy of a new day!

Gratz Snagglepuss on finally achieving Rank 12! By far best war-leader out there, KEEP BUBBLING ME!

Smile

Gratz you impossible to kill healing machine. You are an awesome WL. Look forward to you shield bashing me on your way to 13.

P.S Please don't bubble Sanduskyy.

~~Uwish

Grats on rank!

Now l2solo like revoltz you raidbaby. Yes, you and 2 low rank reavers=raid. GG

Also, stop goldtagging me when I solo.

Congratulations on the rank up Snagglepussy you're a great guy and a great playa

Airen

i call bs snaggle farmed his way to rank 12

Gratz snags! keep farming the creeps and freeps whichever side you may be on!

P.S. work on your backstory blitzx =)

Congratulations to one of the best peeps this Server ever had!!!One hell of a wl and a.....(how should i call minis again:P).....eeeh you know.On Top of that a really great person and a necessery part of a good group(sorry,cant see much in raid due to lag)Pretty sad i missed you rank Snaggle,but unfortunately dark forces of the Underworld blew up my ....gotta-love-it...pc:P

gratz on rank 12 chief

Another creep to join the purple family.

Well done on rank.

Zitat Zitat von Saenanthra Beitrag anzeigen
    On Top of that a really great person
    HAHAHAHHA good one sae

Zitat Zitat von Chocla Beitrag anzeigen
    HAHAHAHHA good one sae
    Haters gonna hate.

So its settled then, rank officially means nothing...

I kid... I kid... xD

Snaggle, I will temporarily remove your "dismissed" status to congratulate you on this achievement. I also thank you for all the laughter you've provided over the course of your rampage against me, and although your P2W Burglar does indeed "fall short", there is no denying you can be an exceptional War-leader within a group. So, gratz for that!

P.S.
    Less Than Three is capitalized. A little detail you keep forgetting....

#NOH8 #OnlyLAWLS

:O

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz

Zitat Zitat von mgm1o1 Beitrag anzeigen
    and although your P2W Burglar does indeed "fall short"
    Does that mean since my Burglar farms you and mostly all Creeps that you "fall short" all the way to like Host's level? I buy store tracks, get over it #LAWL. My DPS and pure skill at every class I choose to play is at a level you can't even dream about touching. The sooner you actually let yourself accept that and toss aside all the lies you tell yourself the better off you will be. It's sad seeing you like this.

Gratz on twelve snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggs!

Snaggle doesnt even go full Rev. L2P k?LOL

Seriously was I AFK when this "farming" took place? :O

I gratz you to prove your false accusations are irrelevant but yet pretty funny to me. Keep up the good work bro!

Seriously was I AFK when this "farming" took place? :O

I gratz you to prove your false accusations are irrelevant but yet pretty funny to me. Keep up the good work bro!

No matter. You know the truth just as I do. Maybe one day you'll stop believing the lies you keep telling yourself. I guess it doesn't make it easy for you when you're surrounded by people that praise incompetency. Maybe that was intentional? Knowing you, I wouldn't doubt it.

Snaggle, your fallacy is more complicated than I thought. So blinded you are, perhaps even confused. Tell me, who are the people that surround me? Why bring Host into this?
    I have come to the conclusion that the origin of your revile is of a greater range of subjects and you fail to maintain a consistent target. Not only that but you've managed to turn a simple gesture of praise for your accomplishment into a futile argument. Thus I have no choice but to restore your dismissed status. As always I shall do my part and pray to the Spirits for your lost sense of logic.

Snaggle, your fallacy is more complicated than I thought. So blinded you are, perhaps even confused. Tell me, who are the people that surround me? Why bring Host into this?
    I have come to the conclusion that the origin of your revile is of a greater range of subjects and you fail to maintain a consistent target. Not only that but you've managed to turn a simple gesture of praise for your accomplishment into a futile argument. Thus I have no choice but to restore your dismissed status. As always I shall do my part and pray to the Spirits for your lost sense of logic.

Your Tribe? Donvlad? Raz? Take your pick. Are you are confused about who you associate yourself with? I bring up Host because he is maybe the worst Minstrel that PvPs on the server. I figured you would have at least understood that.

Lol. Your "gesture of praise" was double sided. Don't you remember trash talking my Burglar? Maybe you tried to ignore that since you finally realized that you have nothing on my Burglar. Everytime I caught you on it you would run or have at least maybe three tribe mates show up. I don't blame you for that though. You would never be able to solo me.

Zitat Zitat von The_Black_Swordsman Beitrag anzeigen
    Your Tribe? Donvlad? Raz? Take your pick. Are you are confused about who you associate yourself with?
    No, but you clearly are.

I wasn't going to reply anymore, but you claiming I associate myself with Donvlad is just priceless... and perhaps the most insulting thing you've ever said to me.

Now... now... in Donvlad's defense, we do share similar codes of honor and at least his arguments are woven by facts.

Must I teach you the ways? You see, facts are what separate a good troll from a bad one...

Why do you think Gallan, for example, is so successful?

Snaggle, you have much catching up to do, but you are pretty hilarious!

Watch and Learn...

My gesture of "praise" was indeed double sided, but you have only yourself to blame. You set me up for that one and I just couldn't refuse such appealing invitation. I even quoted you.

So, did you learn anything or have you fallen short?

Before my concluding words of wisdom, please explain this quote.

"you're surrounded by people that praise incompetency. Maybe that was intentional? Knowing you, I wouldn't doubt it."

Are you insinuating that I was praising incompetency by posting on this thread? Because if so, you've just managed to insult yourself and I am completely blown away...

Failing with honor is a greater victory than succeeding by unfairness.

Geändert von mgm1o1 (09.03.2014 um 00:56 Uhr)

No, but you clearly are.

I wasn't going to reply anymore, but you claiming I associate myself with Donvlad is just priceless... and perhaps the most insulting thing you've ever said to me.

Now... now... in Donvlad's defense, we do share similar codes of honor and at least his arguments are woven by facts.

Must I teach you the ways? You see, facts are what separate a good troll from a bad one...

Why do you think Gallan, for example, is so successful?

Snaggle, you have much catching up to do, but you are pretty hilarious!

Watch and Learn...

My gesture of "praise" was indeed double sided, but you have only yourself to blame. You set me up for that one and I just couldn't refuse such appealing invitation. I even quoted you.

So, did you learn anything or have you fallen short?

Before my concluding words of wisdom, please explain this quote.

"you're surrounded by people that praise incompetency. Maybe that was intentional? Knowing you, I wouldn't doubt it."

Are you insinuating that I was praising incompetency by posting on this thread? Because if so, you've just managed to insult yourself and I am completely blown away...

Failing with honor is a greater victory than succeeding by unfairness.

Once again your mental capacity fails you. I know who I associate myself with. They are all pros which is the complete opposite of you.

So alright, I was wrong about Donvlad but everyone else is true. But how could I set up for the double-sided comment when I didn't even mention my Burglar in the thread until you did? You really seem to lack intelligence. Your fiction is lazy.

You completely misunderstood my comment on how you surround yourself with people who praise incompetency. What I meant by it was that all your friends that you play with praise incompetency which is why you believe you are anything decent. I am sorry though. It is kind of like how your mother said you were pretty. It was out of charity and kindness but isn't so.

Zitat Zitat von The_Black_Swordsman Beitrag anzeigen
    Once again your mental capacity fails you. I know who I associate myself with. They are all pros which is the complete opposite of you.

So alright, I was wrong about Donvlad but everyone else is true. But how could I set up for the double-sided comment when I didn't even mention my Burglar in the thread until you did? You really seem to lack intelligence. Your fiction is lazy.

You completely misunderstood my comment on how you surround yourself with people who praise incompetency. What I meant by it was that all your friends that you play with praise incompetency which is why you believe you are anything decent. I am sorry though. It is kind of like how your mother said you were pretty. It was out of charity and kindness but isn't so.

I would argue about the people you associate with being pros... but I don't have anything against Smifro... lmao

Regarding the double sided comment, I was playing off from your "fallen short" back story.

You say I believe I am anything decent? I cannot recall a single instance in which I mentioned to you anything regarding my Warg... in fact I have not even tried to counter argue your comments about my Warg. I wont argue over an opinion.

However, you claiming you farm me, is a whole different story. Maybe you killed me a few times, but you where not alone. Just as I wasn't alone when I killed you a few times...

The End

Geändert von mgm1o1 (09.03.2014 um 14:03 Uhr)

I would argue about the people you associate with being pros... but I don't have anything against Smifro... lmao

Regarding the double sided comment, I was playing off from your "fallen short" back story.

You say I believe I am anything decent? I cannot recall a single instance in which I mentioned to you anything regarding my Warg... in fact I have not even tried to counter argue your comments about my Warg. I wont argue over an opinion.

However, you claiming you farm me, is a whole different story. Maybe you killed me a few times, but you where not alone. Just as I wasn't alone when I killed you a few times...

The End

Yeah, you mad.

Forum pvp + pvp in game is still decent = pvmp is still alive, yay!

It's been a while since I know you, probably one of the players I've fought more.

I could tell how good WL / Mini you are, but everyone already knows. You deserved every inf/ren you have.

Is always good to see you out, and I hope to see you playing until r15.

Gratz bro