Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Stuck "installing Pre Reqs

have been having Installing pre reqs all day, multiple PC. Have seen similar posts from folks out west, but no word from Turbine yet. Does anyone have an update?

Nope, no update. I'm still stuck on the Pre-REq's part of the launcher; I have been all day. Rebooted, reset routers, double-checked fire-walls, etc.. Thanks for posting though. It's useful to know others are still having the same trouble (before I tried a full re-install!!)

Thanks,

One more thing. Oddly enough I can log into Bull Roarer (well to the point that is say the world is down). Launcher loads no problem, checks for updates, let's me log in, select account, then the normal World is Down screen. So the BR launcher seems to be running fine. But the live server launcher just goes to the installing Pre-Req and hangs. Grrr...

i have seen some other posts now where people are getting tracert fails on a denver router. I dont have the IP of the update server which i believe what Im unable to tracert too. It seems people in the western portion of north america are going through this router which is failing. Im not sure how to or who to tell their router is being a jerk but im hoping Turbine sees this and can pull the trigger on a life raft for us.