Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 31 von 31
    E is very dead majority of the time. A few optimists won't change that fact.

Zitat Zitat von Sampras Beitrag anzeigen
    E is very dead majority of the time. A few optimists won't change that fact.
    Nothing optimistic about it, just facts: If you go by a 24-hour basis, then you are correct. If you go by the basis of U.S. prime-time, then it's incorrect. There is *always* action at that time on E, be it RvR or several small groups running around.

Zitat Zitat von AlmericITA Beitrag anzeigen
    Evernight
    Creepside

Some high ranked creeps transferred from snowy recently (due to zerg).
    Some people that transferred to snowy months ago are now coming back frequently playing their alts (both sides).

Hello and thank you for this wonderful info, after they came in snowy to zerg or gta club they come back to E. I am so happy of this.
    If it's not too much to ask my i ask you to send me a PM with their names
    Grazie

Zitat Zitat von Manvett Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm from Vilya, which is pretty dead most of the time. A lot of Grams camping, lack of high ranks who have all moved on to other things in life, lack of leadership (a server can't function with 1-2 leaders), overall it's slow and inconsistent action 80% of the time imo, which results in people not logging in anymore, and transferring off the server, making it a vicious cycle.
    Also from Vilya and can second most of this. There's still about a 12-16 player fight on most nights but it doesn't generally last too long, certainly nothing like the fights that used to occur. Leadership is definitely an issue, and a lot of the common names you used to see out there don't show up anymore.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000000a2d6/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

WITHYWINDLE = awesome need more though.

Im American on a EU server so the times to ME are 9am pacific time to 3pm is crazy most days. from 3pm -- 6pm you will find soloers. after 6pm to 12am is night crew. mostly dead, Fridays and Saturdays when im able to play night crew there are maybe 4-7 freeps on with same amount of creeps.

Withy is growing though, we need moreeeeee. Americans come to withy for night crew! its fun.

Zitat Zitat von Sniz Beitrag anzeigen
    Nothing optimistic about it, just facts: If you go by a 24-hour basis, then you are correct. If you go by the basis of U.S. prime-time, then it's incorrect. There is *always* action at that time on E, be it RvR or several small groups running around.
    Agree but the action in E tends to be even more zergy recently than usual, even if it is groups of small groups (cliques) doing the zerging on both sides on any given night.

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2