Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 17 von 17

Combat Logging

Freeps and Creeps of Crickhollow a like. Can we please stop this nonsense? Hungry, I'm going to call you out directly because you've been doing it a lot the last few days. Just stop it? And you wonder why people have little to no respect for you.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

I have seen a few creeps and freeps do this. Hopefully it gets fixed, but knowing Turbine...
    Siggy

Ahhaaaa!!! So that's what they've been doing?!! I thought freeps just lost connection during battle when they were about to die.. But then I would see them in the next fight and so forth.. You sly dogs you.. Oh well.. Dont really matter to me anyway. So many exploits, so many wienies.. I still smash all of you. Like Guido used to say "I farm all of you on all of your toons no QQ"
    The Ultimate Creep,
    MJ

P.S I'm looking for a shiny glove to start cavity searching Freeps since it seems like they always have something stuck all up in their buttey. Plz contact me if you have one for my War Leader.

P.S.S BTW hungry is cool, Yall just take him too serious, I bust up laughing when I group with him.
    Geändert von Pochis (23.02.2014 um 00:59 Uhr)
    Mikeljaksun Rank12 WarLeader

Zitat Zitat von Pochis Beitrag anzeigen
    Ahhaaaa!!! So that's what they've been doing?!! I thought freeps just lost connection during battle when they were about to die.. But then I would see them in the next fight and so forth.. You sly dogs you.. Oh well.. Dont really matter to me anyway. So many exploits, so many wienies.. I still smash all of you. Like Guido used to say "I farm all of you on all of your toons no QQ"
    The Ultimate Creep,
    MJ

P.S I'm looking for a shiny glove to start cavity searching Freeps since it seems like they always have something stuck all up in their buttey. Plz contact me if you have one for my War Leader.

P.S.S BTW hungry is cool, Yall just take him too serious, I bust up laughing when I group with him.
    I don't have a problem with Hungry personally either. I've known him for a fairly long time, i only called him out because he's PVP logged on quite a few people in the last week. The thing is, it's not just him. Many people PVP log. Which is stupid, and needs to be a reportable offense.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|

BWAHAHAHAHA hungry is a cool guy but meh the raging the raging I find it hilarious to laugh at but no one invites my op warleader anymore I think I am going to QQ stick with mah tribe only peeps I need
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

Loggers Logging Logs While Logging Loggers Log

Pfft nonsense! Hungry is loved by all! only good players can combat log like he can!

My warg never combat logs, he just gets away, but lately not even that happens. I do not consider my other toon's to be Hungryeater and I play them all differently. I find it pretty funny that everyone on the server knows who all of my toons are and that they are always the first target even if there is a rank zero around.

I have had some issues with the breakers at my house popping during the cold weather, or a storm comes threw and knocks out my web, or other life aggro get's in the way of my game play. I am sure that you understand life aggro. I'm sorry you feel the need to QQ about this. You usually have enough dps to kill a someone before that happens anyway, or a couple of burgs will just stalk the location a wait until I am able to get back online.

Tell you what, I will be happy to give you my landlords phone number and you can QQ to him about the electrical problems in my house, maybe you can pray to God so that Hungry has good weather so it will not upset your game play, and how its not fair to you.

Maybe it is your intent you get me to quit playing all together. Then so be it. I have no problem leaving this game, or moving all my toons to another server. I do not feel that it is your job to bully other players and make flame posts about them. I was actually holding you to a higher standard. Now I am just disappointed.

Thanks MJ I'm glad I can bring someone some joy in this game.
    Geändert von myklas (25.02.2014 um 08:05 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von myklas Beitrag anzeigen
    My warg never combat logs, he just gets away, but lately not even that happens. I do not consider my other toon's to be Hungryeater and I play them all differently. I find it pretty funny that everyone on the server knows who all of my toons are and that they are always the first target even if there is a rank zero around.

I have had some issues with the breakers at my house popping during the cold weather, or a storm comes threw and knocks out my web, or other life aggro get's in the way of my game play. I am sure that you understand life aggro. I'm sorry you feel the need to QQ about this. You usually have enough dps to kill a someone before that happens anyway, or a couple of burgs will just stalk the location a wait until I am able to get back online.

Tell you what, I will be happy to give you my landlords phone number and you can QQ to him about the electrical problems in my house, maybe you can pray to God so that Hungry has good weather so it will not upset your game play, and how its not fair to you.

Maybe it is your intent you get me to quit playing all together. Then so be it. I have no problem leaving this game, or moving all my toons to another server. I do not feel that it is your job to bully other players and make flame posts about them. I was actually holding you to a higher standard. Now I am just disappointed.

As for Raidang you are always welcome, but when we do get on you are usually already grouped. Remember you just got back. Give it some time for people to realize that. Also, Thanks MJ I'm glad I can bring someone some joy in this game.
    So I'm to believe that combat logging on your spider and coming back on your warg with a war leader is due to weather problems/other real life aggro........right.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Zitat Zitat von Hoges Beitrag anzeigen
    So I'm to believe that combat logging on your spider and coming back on your warg with a war leader is due to weather problems/other real life aggro........right.
    This, and I MIGHT believe you if it wasn't happening quite often. And grats Shap. You joined the list too.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|

Zitat Zitat von Lanelthan Beitrag anzeigen
    This, and I MIGHT believe you if it wasn't happening quite often. And grats Shap. You joined the list too.
    me being in pyrrhic along with shap I Can't say I don't agree with cuath combat logging is pretty lame thats why we burgs cdg'd you before you could log again its a garbage move but w/e play how you want cause we'll get you sooner or later
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

Thank you Wardien and Belcebu. Both scrubs anyways.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|

technically, i ran far enough and i was out of combat before i logged out; but sure, i'm guilty of doing it in the past.

oh and i didn't feel bad about it.

Seems the compiled list of combat loggers include: Hungry, Belcebu, Shap, Mrboom, Hungry, Wardien, and Hungry. But then that's only the people I've seen accused.

Zitat Zitat von wretchesandkings Beitrag anzeigen
    technically, i ran far enough and i was out of combat before i logged out; but sure, i'm guilty of doing it in the past.

oh and i didn't feel bad about it.
    Wardien I assume? You were def not OOC. Mely had attacked you and so had I.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|

Zitat Zitat von themannweb Beitrag anzeigen
    Seems the compiled list of combat loggers include: Hammersly, Belcebu, Shap, Mrboom, Captsaveaho, Wardien, and Hungry. But then that's only the people I've seen accused.
    wordss and stuffs
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|

Combat logging huh? u should see full raids on BW disappear in a blink of an eye.
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Community Guidelines

https://www.lotro.com/en/content/community-guidelines

2. Harassing, Insulting and Abusive posts.

We do not tolerate any comments that are abusive or insulting, involve name calling, or attempt to disparage, harass, defraud, threaten or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players

4. Calling out other players.

Calling out other players for their actions in game, or attempting to shame them for actions you deem unacceptable, will not be tolerated. If you feel someone has acted in a way that is inappropriate or violates our terms of use, please use the ‘report this post’ option or contact a GM in game to report in-game behaviors.

7. Fabricated and misleading information.

Deliberately posting fabricated or misleading information about another member of the community, other companies, or Turbine/WB or its employees will not be tolerated. We consider this a very serious offense.

8. Provoking, Trolling, and “baiting.”

Threads or posts that are intended to create a strong negative or emotional reaction, provoke conflict, or are made simply for ‘shock value’ are considered trolling. making posts to provoke conflict or incite, bait, or mock others who disagree with you are not.

Violations of the community guidelines can lead to disciplinary action against your forum account, including but not limited to the permanent removal of your forum privileges and/or game account (Banning).