Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 33

Post your Trait Tree....

Hey all I have been playing around with this website.

http://www.lotrottp.lotrostatus.com/

Trying to find a different Type of build...

I have been running mostly all Red for QK build and then build up to the 25% bleed damage as CA seems to be my opening skill as of lately. see below

I was playing around and though Tonight I would give this build a shot to see how it reacts to Raid PvMP...... Thoughts?

I would like to see what other burgs have been playing with if they could post them or just post your build code. Using the website above of course.

Build code:
    benefits of build:
    Enjoyable factor:
    Situations you would use the build:

Build code: 72
    benefits of build: Still yet to test the build as Im at work atm, I see it being a Bleed and Hips Build
    Enjoyable factor: As above not yet tested.
    Situations you would use the build: PvMP
    Geändert von ScrettleSllim (11.02.2014 um 00:58 Uhr)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000da749/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks for sharing your build.
    I have a question: do leaf walker and footpad effect stack? if it's the case does 10 stealth isn't it overkill? is that useful in pvmp where creeps can spam tracking?
    I propose a more hybrid build, that keep the key elements of QK and maximize the dot damage provided by cunning advantage and gambler advantage. This shoud be quite nice in pvmp, knowing that bleed ticks can crit up to 5k, imagine if you have 2 bleed skills, applying extra 2 ticks.
    here's my build:

http://www.lotrottp.lotrostatus.com/l.php?c=7Z

A few quick points:

1. Leafwalker and Footpad do stack, but it's not worth it to get both. There are too many other good traits and there's also creep tracking and BAs to counter your stealth. If you are running QK spec, get the 5 ranks of stealth from QK, not from TG. In the blue line, you're much better off getting your first 5 ranks from Stick and Move to access the second tier of traits for your bleeds. 5% evade is a big deal compared to 5 stealth levels.
    2. For anyone wanting to do significant damage in QK, you need to get the 5 ranks of Hidden Dagger (the follow-up trait that unlocks from getting 5 Footpad ranks). This increases your from-stealth damage by another +25%. This includes when you use Improved Feint Attack, not just your initial attack from stealth.
    3. meUruk, you will want to include Flashing Blades in your traits. It's a great dps skill and you will need it to fill out your rotation since it will be your only crit-chain ender. You should also pick up Dust in the Eyes because it's a great debuff, and it's your only slow (extremely important as a melee class).
    4. Bleeds are great, but they don't tick for 5k on this class. Burglars are lucky when they can get 2k+ ticks with Devastating Improved Cunning Attack (disregarding low rank targets who don't have audacity or traits). I would still invest some into the bleed damage trait, though, because you can nevertheless get a lot of damage from it when it's critting from stealth.

This is how I'm traited most of the time for small group and fellowship size play in the 'moors: http://www.lotrottp.lotrostatus.com/l.php?c=81

thank you for your insight.

A more group friendly/survivability tree. http://www.lotrottp.lotrostatus.com/l.php?c=83

Zitat Zitat von Aranedain Beitrag anzeigen
    Burglars are lucky when they can get 2k+ ticks with Devastating Improved Cunning Attack (disregarding low rank targets who don't have audacity or traits
    It's not about luck, (you know what I mean ) it's something you build for. I totally agree with everything else you said, it can't be emphasized enough how important Dust is to the burglar in the moors. No pvmp build should be without it imo.

I'm not a big fan of were Turbine took my favourite freep class with HD, and the build I'm mainly using in the moors feels more like a WoW rogue than a Lotro burglar, but for what it is worth here's my build. I would prefer going into MM and get Startling Twist, but I find this build gives way more bang for the buck tbh, get some meaningful LIs and you're set for raking in easy ren. if that's your cup o' tea.

http://www.lotrottp.lotrostatus.com/...2=AwiMIyuygAA=

which critical chain skill to choose? flashing blades or gambler's advantage?

Pve both. Pvp FB
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Zitat Zitat von HebnesO Beitrag anzeigen
    Pve both. Pvp FB
    Thanks, it's for pvp. i guess FB does more total damage, even if you have +25% dot damage trait?

It's situational, by far FB will be the one you use the most, but GA got its uses now and then. GA is a fairly 'weak' attack but will add up nicely with your other bleeds. Again, it's about playstyle and situations.

Zitat Zitat von meUruk Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks, it's for pvp. i guess FB does more total damage, even if you have +25% dot damage trait?
    Burglars Advantage is not a finisher, FB is.
    As for damage, FB is alot more damage, both initially and total damage.
    GA dot is nowhere near CA dot in damage. It's nice for PvE where you get time to tier it up, but in pvp it's hardly any encounters where you'll have chance to do so, plus spike damage is normally best.

Geändert von HebnesO (10.03.2014 um 10:44 Uhr)
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Thank you, it will me save me an extra point...to reach 57 total as im struggling with the skill deeds :/

Here is my trait tree:

Geändert von meUruk (10.03.2014 um 13:28 Uhr)

My Burg is lvl 42 and my trait tree is simple, I don't have one! I have played this character from scratch without ever selecting a trait tree and only ever use the "free" skills that are not spec dependent. It hasn't made much difference as far as I can see since I am killing everything far more easily than I used to do before HD and skill trees were introduced. It makes me wonder why we even need trait trees at all?

This is my build: http://www.lotrottp.lotrostatus.com/l.php?c=b4

I would love to have two more points to get the AOE stun from Startling Twist when used on Dust but nvm.

I am very much a glass cannon focusing on Finesse (16k) and Physical Mastery (~47k fluctuating to 50k+) for PvMP. If I understand correctly Finesse is almost more important than PhysMastery for the Moors as it cuts through the creeps resistance and so increases our damage. Either way, my Finesse percentage is 30.2% when I mouseover. According to the tooltip a Devastating Cunning Attack from stealth should tick at anywhere between 2-2.2k per tick (depending on Ettens OPs currently being held) although in reality the highest I have seen has been mitigated to 1.8k.

I am still looking at perfecting jewellery etc to raise my crit rating etc which is sitting at 9.7k and ~25% which is too low for my liking. I would also like more Finesse rating (at least 18k if not more) and will be looking at balancing Ettens PvP armour to compensate. Health is sitting at 16k in the Ettens so I don't want to drop that much lower...

I would remove 1 point from dot damage into aoe stun. 25% vs 20% not big difference. otherwise your build is what i want after i get all points.

[/QUOTE]

I think I am going to build similar to your build.

I don't find having Burglars Advantage any real use (as i had it trained), its nice its a bleed but 200 a tick is hardly worth it when I could use other skills that hit harder initially.

I also think that Wargs on Vilya are stupid and they stun me all the time... so Find footing is points well spent for my servers PvMP. And DiTE is woth the 2 points
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000da749/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

is having 10 stealth levels from traits useful in moors? I put points in evade

Zitat Zitat von meUruk Beitrag anzeigen
    is having 10 stealth levels from traits useful in moors? I put points in evade
    I spot wargs (of all ranks) in stealth *constantly* and they never see me. I tested this with my gf and her warg, I had to stand on top of her perfectly still for about 2 seconds before I'd show up but I'd see her just from walking over her. You're foolish not to have +10 stealth level and an extra +3 on your bag imo. It makes you harder to spot and it makes detecting others in stealth so much easier.
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

Indeed I was getting spotted by wargs and general mobs at +8 stealth level.
    I put 4 points in leafwalker and im sitting at +12 stealth level. so far I can see other wargs while they can't.
    question is to go to +13 stealth level or not. those 2 points are precious.

Zitat Zitat von DodgeThat Beitrag anzeigen
    Indeed I was getting spotted by wargs and general mobs at +8 stealth level.
    I put 4 points in leafwalker and im sitting at +12 stealth level. so far I can see other wargs while they can't.
    question is to go to +13 stealth level or not. those 2 points are precious.
    I believe that +13 would be more in the lines of avoiding being spotted by a black arrow. BAs with I see You get +10 to stealth detection, which seems higher than a warg's. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but on my own warg with all the stealth level boosts I know my stealth sucks compared to my burg's. If a BA traits the corruption that gives +4 to stealth detection and -4 to stealth level they'll have almost as good of detection as a burglar. Without gimping themselves gear wise a burglar can have a stealth level of +15, +2 passive from being in red line, +3 from your LI bag and +10 from red line and blue line traits.

On another note, my server is loaded with burglars which is why I began traiting for +4 stealth detection on my black arrow. It makes a huge difference plus has the added benefit of making wargs show up from miles away, which alleviates lots of undue worry when you get that you sense something nearby message. I was able to pretty much get right on top of BAs with I See You active, put a firework under them and then leave unnoticed at +15 stealth level.

So basically burglar stealth is so unfairly out of proportion to a wargs it's not even funny. Sometimes I truly hope the wargs I spot and then kill while they're stnading around in stealth don't think I'm cheating to see them somehow. :\
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

Burglar Moors Healer

Has anyone played around with Mischief Making group healing for the Moors? I'm not set up for it yet (I have a 3rd Age healing bag but that's about it) but have had a try out at the Trait tree and tried It in a couple of raids. I can't get beyond putting all the points in the Mischief line and then some random points elsewhere. Whichever way you look at it your dps is going to suck badly (that's not the point) hence I tried to make my tricks etc as strong as possible.

While I normally go QK in the Moors like everyone else, when you are low on healers I think the burg CAN make a difference. Your healing is spread across the party but often actually spits out more overall healing than the minstrel (obviously not burst and not focused) and helps keep morale ticking over, especially in longer fights.

Anyway, would be interested to see what trees there are out there. Thanks.

Build Codes

Hello All,

Im on of the developers of this site and i see that the build codes are being shared so if you would like to see all the player created builds you can via this link:

http://www.lotrottp.lotrostatus.com/builds.php

hope this helps

thanks
    LotroComplete - Get it in the App Store Today.
    Check Lotro Sever Status at : http://www.lotrostatus.com

Zitat Zitat von greatlord365 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello All,

Im on of the developers of this site and i see that the build codes are being shared so if you would like to see all the player created builds you can via this link:

http://www.lotrottp.lotrostatus.com/builds.php

hope this helps

thanks
    Thanks for the information mate, It would be good to see this with some sort of filter. I just did Ctl+F and searched Burglar and there where 74 other builds. Thanks for the link though provides alternatives that is for sure.

Brandiwise, I will be in the moors on Vilya later on today and a bit over the weekend if I get some kin mates log on I will get them to trait for MM Line, We will combat log the healing and damage, i might get one of the three to remain QK trained to compare damage over the evening.

I am imagine it will be like Wargs doing their group heals, not sure if they stack??? Having multiple Mischievous Glee would be sweet.

Zitat Zitat von Brandiwise Beitrag anzeigen
    when you are low on healers I think the burg CAN make a difference. Your healing is spread across the party but often actually spits out more overall healing than the minstrel (obviously not burst and not focused) and helps keep morale ticking over, especially in longer fights.
    um, huh?
    Even if you bang away at a stationary training dummy for hours using nothing but SStab, disable, glee/tricks, trickster, and retort, you're going to get like 200-250 hps/person. (I just tried it twice for 3 min each). The biggest burst heal you're gonna get is the double-retort + glee (6 buttons to push) for a ~5k burst...which is what...1 inspire fellows? 25% triumphant spirit? Not to mention, tricks can be bpe'd AND resisted, retort can be resisted (leaving your tricks on the target hahah) and never crits. Creep says, no MrB, i'll stay debuffed tyvm!

In general, I've been tantalized by the old burg tricks, but the game generally forgone strategy for raw dps. At this point, my opinion is MM is decent I suppose for large raid-size fight debuffs, but the heals are barely worth it compared to having an enemy dead right quick with QK.

Although I have ninja-swapped out of combat to MM to heal a flopped mini/hobbit, teehee. That saves the day sometimes xD

--
    Side note: ...I've been experimenting with HD mischief a lot, so I've got the LIs and finesse for this even, too...at least 12k finesse depending on gear, plus a 2nd Age dagger with all relics, all MM legacies and a 2nd Age bag with full relics, +50% glee etc etc. Tactical mastery only 11k...maybe I should stack more Will...

-----
    MrBoombastic, r12 reggae chillax burglar of Crickhollow

Zitat Zitat von ScrettleSllim Beitrag anzeigen

I don't find having Burglars Advantage any real use (as i had it trained), its nice its a bleed but 200 a tick is hardly worth it when I could use other skills that hit harder initially.

I had the same thought though testing/thinking about it further, I realized that it really is a useful skill with a build similar to what you're using. Mainly, it's one more Crit Chain skill that you can use while the other two are on CD. Adding one more attack in my rotation between Cunning Attacks and Surprise Strikes in alternance. Also, one more Crit Chain skill available means one more shot at 45% chance of adding the -5% Crit Def debuff on the ennemy.

The DoT is indeed pathetic, but the attack itself deals around 5,6k+ for me most of the time (since my Crit Chain skills almost always crit).
    [img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y386/HonestSun/ScreenShot00100small_zpscc60221a.jpg[/img]
    [url=http://w11.zetaboards.com/LesBeauxChapeaux/index/]Comunity forums/website of Les Beaux Chapeaux[/url]
    From left to right : Mr Grasdur, Mr Tromblon, Miss Piperia, Mr Bredouille, Mr Chapelier, Miss Marre Annette, Miss Fincin

Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte