Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 13 von 13

Sapience - Crossing the Border Anytime Soon?

Hello Sapience,

I would love to see you head to Canada sometime soon. I would be willing to spearhead an event in Montreal. Boston is only a 5 hour drive ...
    Dadi / Tyrlas - Arkenstone (Officer - Rare Breed Kin)

No word from Sapience Hoping he reads this post sometime (there is a boat load on these forums that he must read daily). Hoping he has not abstained because he has a criminal record and cannot cross the border

Sapience ist offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    LOL. I've been to Canada a couple of times. Sometimes when I go to Buffalo we'll take a trip across the border and spend a day. I admit I've never been to Montreal, but have always wanted to. Maybe I can be convinced to take a drive this summer.

Zitat Zitat von Sapience Beitrag anzeigen
    LOL. I've been to Canada a couple of times. Sometimes when I go to Buffalo we'll take a trip across the border and spend a day. I admit I've never been to Montreal, but have always wanted to. Maybe I can be convinced to take a drive this summer.
    This summer? Naaah you have to come in mid January to experience a real Canadian winter
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000db41f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I admit I've never been to Montreal, but have always wanted to. Maybe I can be convinced to take a drive this summer.
    Hot Canadian women and good beer is not incentive enough ???

Zitat Zitat von Proudcdn Beitrag anzeigen
    Hot Canadian women and good beer is not incentive enough ???
    In the US, saying you have a girlfriend, but she lives in Canada so you wouldn't know her. Is a really old joke. Especially if you live in the south like I did.
    The real joke was that in my 20s I actually did have a girlfriend from Canada and she would go back during semester breaks. So yeah, I always had that weird, "No really, I DO!" conversation.

So a return to Canada to seek out this old flame could be in the cards

Love to set something up in the summer.

So a return to Canada to seek out this old flame could be in the cards

Love to set something up in the summer.
    I am probably going to end up in Buffalo,NY at some point this summer. That puts me about a 10 minute drive from the falls. Which I realize is farther west than you probably want. But I don't have any times/dates/plans at this time.

I might be able to swing a trip that way, but not sure I would be much help in organizing things as it is not my turf. Was hoping to see you hit Canadian soil We could adorn you with maple leaf flags for your travels.

I might be able to swing a trip that way, but not sure I would be much help in organizing things as it is not my turf. Was hoping to see you hit Canadian soil We could adorn you with maple leaf flags for your travels.
    Hey, I'd happily spend the day at the falls. I think once I get NC and FL sorted out I'll think more about a north of the border road trip.

Hey, I'd happily spend the day at the falls. I think once I get NC and FL sorted out I'll think more about a north of the border road trip.
    That'd be awesome!! Count me in if it comes to fruition

My passport is still valid and being able to buy Sapience a beer would be a nice memory to my present sojourn here in Buffalo ..if this were to happen and I was able to tag along.

If there is enough interest I will try to organize something (either Buffalo or the Falls). I know the Falls much better.