Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Pete Seeger Tribute Concert Feb. 4th

Tuesday February 4th at 9PM Server Time, Prancing Pony Outdoor Stage, Bree (Landroval):

The Remediators present a short Tribute to Pete Seeger.

Not preachy, not agendas; Just a Tribute to a man who gave 70-plus years to performing folk music, and one of the primary voices of social causes since the 1950's.
    Come, raise a tankard to a life well lived.
    [SIZE=2][B][I]Concerts, Crafting, Cosmetics, Horse Races, Chicken Runs, Role Play, Exploration, Screenshots, Video Capture, ... Oh, yeah, and some fighting the forces of evil bent on world domination and tyranny. [/I][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks to all who came to dance, sing, drink, or just appreciate the music in tribute to an icon of folk music.

Rest Easy, Pete. With your banjo and boats, you brought people together, and got us all to join in on the chorus.
    [SIZE=2][B][I]Concerts, Crafting, Cosmetics, Horse Races, Chicken Runs, Role Play, Exploration, Screenshots, Video Capture, ... Oh, yeah, and some fighting the forces of evil bent on world domination and tyranny. [/I][/B][/SIZE]