I have played Arkenstone for about 5 years, and am tired of the "zombiatic" experience so I am coming to brandywine. I am very active if the kin is good and willing to do just about anything that revolves around the kin.

From the official thread
Your name, or character name and race (if known): RicoTheNinja, Race Unknown At This Time
Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Brandywine
Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Not really picky, would prefer US and around the Central Time area but open to any areas.
Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Im a "all the round" player, I will do just about anything for fun with the kin
MMO games you’ve played: PoTBS, Runesape, Others
Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am a very active, community based player looking for some friends to "tag" along with
What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Im looking for a mature kin full of fun and creativity, a big plus if you have a ts3 or I can provide one. Able to help me as I am just now joining Brandywine so that could mainly include crafting until I get my crafting up and running.

Steam : [1stEPG]RicoTheNinja
Ts3 : 1stepgofficial.ts3dns.com