Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Now that magnificent & extraordinary hides are the same, best place to farm?

Where is the best place to farm T6 hides, now that magnificent and extraordinary are the same, for other tiers I farm groups of archos but I haven't found an equivalent for this tier, the cows in Enedwaith give up to 3 hides but they are too spread out, I cant think of anywhere in Eregion or Moria that has any beasts that drop 3 hides at a time, so where do you think the best place to farm them as a level cap is now?
    Geändert von dt192 (25.01.2014 um 10:06 Uhr)

I've been farming them by catching up on my slayer deeds in the T6 areas... Wolves/Wargs in Enedwaith, Eregion, Mirkwood, and Moria, Beasts in Lorien and Mirkwood, Deep-claws in Moria, etc. The TP is nice even if I don't need the virtues, and you end up with stacks of hides. Off the top of my head, areas for these include: Wolf cave in northeastern Enedwaith, and wolf areas in Mirkwood (there are a few, IIRC). Deep-claws are near Dolven View in Moria. Beasts are in eastern Lorien near the Anduin and there are bears in the south. Happy hunting
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Cave claws near Dolven View...that library...of Durin? I forget the names of the area.

Yes; I don't remember the name of the place either, but it's just as you approach Dolven-View from below, and underneath that library-on-a-cliff thing. They're all over that area. There's also inside that other quest location library in the northeast of the zone with cave-claws literally everywhere. It's all in the Great Delving area.
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Thanks for the replies guy, I already knew about these, but I had assumed that the cave claws wouldn't spawn fast enough considering I can one shot them, but actually I popped over to the library and it wasn't too bad, I only had a 1 minute wait between rounds, so looks like this may be the best place.