Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Question Champion All in All deed issue

My All in All deed, the one that counts the use of bladewall, is stopped at 9 count. Since I use this regularly and am level 95, I'm pretty sure it isn't working right. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what did you do to correct it? I'd like to get the trait point I'm missing out on. I've contacted in game help and reported a but, all to no avail. Thanks.

Zitat Zitat von Arlani Beitrag anzeigen
    My All in All deed, the one that counts the use of bladewall, is stopped at 9 count. Since I use this regularly and am level 95, I'm pretty sure it isn't working right. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what did you do to correct it? I'd like to get the trait point I'm missing out on. I've contacted in game help and reported a but, all to no avail. Thanks.
    Having just gone through this myself, try using a two-handed weapon.
    I like ice cream.

Well...that worked, but it still only counts if I use a two-hander. Dual wielding doesn't count

It's getting fixed with 12.2 so do not worry