Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Please help me pick one

Hello all. I will create new toon on a new server. I didn't play lore master, ministrel and guardian yet. My preference is levelling up fast. Also if you suggest another class (except champ) please tell me, thanks.

Zitat Zitat von Exodus Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello all. I will create new toon on a new server. I didn't play lore master, ministrel and guardian yet. My preference is levelling up fast. Also if you suggest another class (except champ) please tell me, thanks.
    Have only played the guardian from this package -- and can't quite recommend it at this point, at least until they fix the block/parry reactives.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Zitat Zitat von Bezmer Beitrag anzeigen
    Have only played the guardian from this package -- and can't quite recommend it at this point, at least until they fix the block/parry reactives.
    Thanks, and how about guardian's dps after HD?

Zitat Zitat von Exodus Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks, and how about guardian's dps after HD?
    The DPS seems to be fine -- you can do a ton of bleed damage either traited Red, and traited yellow with a 2-hander gives you a good blend of damage, debuffs, and survivability that works well for soloing. Of course, bleeds are bugged as well, since it is now possible for weaker bleeds to overwrite stronger bleeds when the yellow line trait that proliferates effects kicks in (Radiate).

All in all, though, when the bugs are fixed the class will be in a good place. Though one should take the current status quo (especially re: DPS) with a grain of salt, since all classes are ridiculously overpowered against normal content, and I fully expect a series of rebalancing in the near future.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."