Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 1 von 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 150

Guardians are too strong

Guardians are too strong.

discuss

Edit: Edith

I know that it is hard to admit that the guardian is overpowered.

You smell like fear. Do you fear the nerf, guardian?

learn to fight them properly and then they seem weaker bud.

Hey, if you'd spend some time wrestling with orcs and cave trolls, you'd be a little rank your self.

I agree. Fix the bugs and we would be even more powerful.

No worse than other classes have been before though.

I know that the guardians gather when they hear that their class is called too strong, some would say "overpowered". The damage they dish out compared to the damage they can take is just edit too strong.
    I could write a whole book about the opness of the guardians, i dont think that they have any weaknesses.

*lights up a cigar and waits for the justifications*

Edith

Do you know how heavy a Guardian's armor is?

about the same as light lol . 30% mits
    got to watch those animations pple.

Serwas!

So de we agree, that guardians are too strong and need to be fixed? If that doesnt happen, the moors will soon be flooded with guardians.

Edit: Edith
    Geändert von Derbiss (05.01.2014 um 10:26 Uhr)

Guards must be nerfed!

For all the trouble and talk, we have typical situation where some of the freep players and particularly some classes come out almost unkillable. After a couple of long fights with guards I decided it is not worth my time to attack them. They heal any of the big attacks either my ba or warg do. Heck I have seen 1 guard just gather half of the npcs in TR and still our group of 4 needed long time to kill this moving pile of steel. It is not my idea of good pvp. Well I don´t think yellow traited cappies do much good either. Bring back guards to where they belong. Make pvp playable without much exaggerated survibility.

Zitat Zitat von Revontulet Beitrag anzeigen
    For all the trouble and talk, we have typical situation where some of the freep players and particularly some classes come out almost unkillable. After a couple of long fights with guards I decided it is not worth my time to attack them. They heal any of the big attacks either my ba or warg do. Heck I have seen 1 guard just gather half of the npcs in TR and still our group of 4 needed long time to kill this moving pile of steel. It is not my idea of good pvp. Well I don´t think yellow traited cappies do much good either. Bring back guards to where they belong. Make pvp playable without much exaggerated survibility.
    I wish my champ was this effective, for the exception of some good burst aoe damage, we've been reduced to a slow moving pile of steel. The most defenseless class in the moors.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c6e65/signature.png]Dercin[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Revontulet Beitrag anzeigen
    /sign

If we want balanced edit PvP, we have to solve 1 problem, then the next problem and so on... The first problem which needs a solution is the guardian in pvp. If he wants to tank, he can have extreme survivability. If he wants to play solo, he can have good damage. But the best of both worlds is just ridiculous.

So de we all agree, that guardians are too strong and need to be fixed?

Guardians are not OP. I do not play one, so I am not biased. I do know that I've been accused of macro'ing by certain guards, because I wrecked them so badly... And yeah, please fix champ surviveability.

Zitat Zitat von Giliodor Beitrag anzeigen
    Guardians are not OP. I do not play one, so I am not biased. I do know that I've been accused of macro'ing by certain guards, because I wrecked them so badly... And yeah, please fix champ surviveability.
    So you do agree that champs are weak compared to guardians? Furthermore, all creep class are weak compared to the guardian. Their damage over time and their incredible survivability as well as their increased range make the guard an easy class to play.

And the guards you wreck "so badly", are you sure that they are not edit rank 0s and skirmish pets?

95% of people in this thread share my opinion so I come to the conclusion, that guardians are really strong in the opinion of the realistic PvPers.

That there are guardians here and there who fear the nerf, is just a natural reaction. But I ensure you, it will come.

We are strong, we do not need an immediate nerf like you want. Have you played in the moors before HD or any other time? Some classes are always better then others, Guards might not even be the best freep class at the moment. Guardians are in a good place right now, but not as OP as your whining would suggest. Although at this point I can't tell if you're just trolling.

Zitat Zitat von Derbiss Beitrag anzeigen
    /sign

So de we all agree, that guardians are too strong and need to be fixed?
    Did u create a QQ thread then /sign it. Glad to see that you mostly agree with yourself. I do agree that 95% of YOUR post think guardians are OP.
    Geändert von doug01 (05.01.2014 um 18:45 Uhr)

After a year of being creep fodder its about time we got to shine. Just wait till hey fix our skills then cry me a river all over again. LTP your class all over again just like we did. Its about time guard has gotten the love the class has needed for far to long. Kthnxbai

If you had problems soloing on your guardian pre HD, you are just bad. If you have problems soloing on a guard now -> insta delet yourself.

Kaern 48 is right, guard is strong and needs to be fixed. A guard (!!) says so himself.

Yesterday edit: edith me and one of the best wls on the server engaged a single guardian. He killed the wl in like half a minute while being nearly invincible (dwarf guardian).
    Then he attacked me and my 39k morale were gone in an instant. He had 21k, but they didnt go down.

Talk about balanced.

Most people I have talked to and in this thread most people agree, that guard is just too strong and needs to be fixed.

Zitat Zitat von Derbiss Beitrag anzeigen
    If you had problems soloing on your guardian pre HD, you are just bad. If you have problems soloing on a guard now -> insta delet yourself.

Kaern 48 is right, guard is strong and needs to be fixed. A guard (!!) says so himself.

Yesterday edit: edith me and one of the best wls on the server engaged a single guardian. He killed the wl in like half a minute while being nearly invincible (dwarf guardian).
    Then he attacked me and my 39k morale were gone in an instant. He had 21k, but they didnt go down.

Talk about balanced.

Most people I have talked to and in this thread most people agree, that guard is just too strong and needs to be fixed.
    Guards were screwed when they were unable to trade up Raid gear for the 10% Dicsount. As what rich is as a Champ I teamed up with a Guard and we were hit and run by a few Wargs. It did not end well. You seem to be a Warg Creep. Calling any other class especially a Freep OP. Spececial. Now all sort of people on Creep side are rolling up Wargs. ROTFLMAO.

I'm pretty sure this thread was a send up of Nakh's endless litany of nonsense.

One PvE guard showing up after another. You should go to he moors and see the guardians wreck the creeps.

But maybe its just the American guardians who can play the class to its full extent.

Yes Draithenz i play a warg, and what would you say if one guardian (a tank!!) destroyed you and a wl in about a minute?
    I know how to play my class, but there needs to happen 1 thing: Guardian opness esse delendam.

One PvE guard showing up after another.

Rather ironic that this post was started by a minstrel...

Zitat Zitat von Draithenz1971 Beitrag anzeigen
    Calling any other class especially a Freep OP. Spececial. Now all sort of people on Creep side are rolling up Wargs. ROTFLMAO.
    Freeps are OP. I don't creep, if I did I would have a better sense of just how OP they are. If you're vastly outnumbered, you should lose. Jumped by a warg pack, find the squishy one (they are all squishy) and kill it. Perhaps when you lose an even number fight to creeps you should figure out how to get better instead of blaming Freeps as simply being underpowered.

WTB more wargs!!

Hi edit Gillmour, I dont play my minstrel anymore. Although I have a lifetime account, I just want to play my creeps.
    I dont say wargs have bad damage, but they explode if you target them, like any other creep. Guards have super damage and are very durable, something any creep does not have.

So de we all agree, that guardians are too strong and need to be fixed? (even some freeps agree with me!)

Edith: serwas

I said guards are strong, not that they need to be fixed. They are op in pve, but you are only complaining about pvp. But then again pretty much every freep class is op in pve.

You are the only one that agrees with this thread, and you started it.

Seite 1 von 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LetzteLetzte