Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Problem with chest and no one to answer :(

Ok this might not be the correct place to post this but after weeks and weeks waiting for an answer from troubleshooting or bug reports, to no avail, I thought it might be wise to share it in the forum so others can tell me if maybe I'm missing something.

The days before the launch of Helm's Deep I opened and additional F2P account, advanced the character to level 15, bought a house and payed the 100 silver for the 30 chest storage, as it was allowed before the launch. However, when I came to use them later, it appeared as if I didn't buy any chest space.

I've seen several different bugs about problems with the chest but not mine in particular, so I opened a ticket and a bug report when I didn't get any answer (don't remember the order), but never got any answer, not in-game and not by e-mail. Am I missing something? How can this be solved?

Any answer in the matter will be highly appreciated!

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Us-with-It-Do

You won't get a reply from bug reports unless they want more info.

Excellent Rosey21, thanks for your help. I've read about the bugs with the unique items but was not aware of the bug for empty chests, which would be my case. I will follow that thread and hope it gets solved soon.