Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 37 von 37

Zitat Zitat von WABBAJABBA Beitrag anzeigen
    This thread is pure win/pathetic.

Someone cared enough about what was said to them 2 years ago in a video game, to save the conversation. LMFAO

Psssttt, QQ much???

lerntonotbpathetic
    Love logging back in and seeing you take my obvious bait.

Thanks for taking my bait bro

Too easy.

Zitat Zitat von Gottapee Beitrag anzeigen
    Love logging back in and seeing you take my obvious bait.

Thanks for taking my bait bro

Too easy.
    Trololololo... Looks like Rabidskum baited you 2 years ago when you felt the need to save a chat screenie. Thats awesome. A troll 2 years in the making and still going.

Ahhh true love....Get a room and get it over with already!!!
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Zitat Zitat von WABBAJABBA Beitrag anzeigen
    Trololololo... Looks like Rabidskum baited you 2 years ago when you felt the need to save a chat screenie. Thats awesome. A troll 2 years in the making and still going.
    I love to save chat screenies of degenerates, it provides entertainment. Well, sympathetic entertainment but it still counts.

Zitat Zitat von jebus5434 Beitrag anzeigen
    I've come back from a 2 year hiatus myself. The game has changed quite a bit in many ways, most of them for the positive.

Also this is the first post I've made on this forum account since 2010 I believe. I was auto-banned when they added the infraction system.

I'm still kinda deja-vu that this game is still kicking and plenty of new and familiar faces around in the Ettenmoors.

Although still disappointed how Turbine continues to neglect PvMP and its current issues.

Either way, its good to be back.
    Glad your back bro.

I haven't been to the moors on freep-side since 65 cap...but um diggin it so far...
    [CENTER][HR][/HR][IMG]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz356/Mayhem7_7/Lotro/ForumSigniture.png?t=1388701742[/IMG]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1][FONT=arial][B][I]"In the old days you could just wack a guy and be done with it. Now everyone's feelings are involved." ~ Teddy Deserve [/I][COLOR=#008000](The Gank Squad)[/COLOR] Landroval: [COLOR=#0033ff]R10 Champ[/COLOR], [COLOR=#0033ff]R8 Burg[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]R8 Reaver[/COLOR][/B]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Gottapee Beitrag anzeigen
    I love to save chat screenies of degenerates, it provides entertainment. Well, sympathetic entertainment but it still counts.
    Lmao

A troll 2 years in the making and still trying to deny it and come out on top!!!

That saved screenie tells it all. You actually care what Rabid has to say about and you really care what people think of you in a game. This is awesome. Rabid cut you that deep, you had to save some of it. Lmao. I know I know, your lame excuses will come flying forth, but the point of you being trolled from 2 years ago and still butthurt, wins out over any excuse or huehuehues.

See, most people realize this is a game and feel no need to bring up something of over 2 years ago or even take screenies of chat logs. Thats not even the bad part, the pathetic part is you ACTUALLY saved it. Unless of course they got butthurt. LOL LOL

Geändert von WABBAJABBA (06.01.2014 um 03:12 Uhr)

Hey Needle, what are you wearing, I hope it's the latex loincloth.... Tee Hee!

:P
    [CENTER][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3][B]~ Sars... The Creeples Champion! ~
    Pouncing Pwny[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Mayhem7 Beitrag anzeigen
    Glad your back bro.

I haven't been to the moors on freep-side since 65 cap...but um diggin it so far...

YOUR SIG, It is too big and it burnz my eyese!!
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

Zitat Zitat von GIR-dog Beitrag anzeigen
    YOUR SIG, It is too big and it burnz my eyese!!
    If I ever wanted my sig to burn into the very retinas of any person in this game...I couldn't be more ecstatic that it was you <3
    [CENTER][HR][/HR][IMG]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz356/Mayhem7_7/Lotro/ForumSigniture.png?t=1388701742[/IMG]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1][FONT=arial][B][I]"In the old days you could just wack a guy and be done with it. Now everyone's feelings are involved." ~ Teddy Deserve [/I][COLOR=#008000](The Gank Squad)[/COLOR] Landroval: [COLOR=#0033ff]R10 Champ[/COLOR], [COLOR=#0033ff]R8 Burg[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]R8 Reaver[/COLOR][/B]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Jungleghost Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey Needle, what are you wearing, I hope it's the latex loincloth.... Tee Hee!

:P
    I know what you'll be wearing. Don't worry it's good for your skin.
    [CENTER]~Original Didnt~[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]((And Eoblod and Finothir and Denothir and Dinoth))[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]"Double closed parentheses means serious"[/CENTER]

Welcome back Needle! Look forward to seeing you my friend!
    Chokes R11 WL
    Choked R9 Captain

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2