Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

List of kinships?

Happy New Year!

Just a thought to all, but I see the list of kinships on the LotRO Wiki badly needs updating. How often does this get updated?

There is but only one real kinship on slode...... Protectors of the blessed realm"

I've registered on Lotro-wiki.com as an editor and will be weeding out the dead kinships here:
    Social:Kinships of Silverlode

I know there are plenty of Silverlode kinships that are active and not on this list, so to have me add you, please PM here in the forum with your kinship's name, website (if you have one), a description of the kinship, and the kinships leader's name (if you don't have a website), and I'll try to add you.

Hi hi.. Lotro Latino here..

Ummm...Apathy isn't there? *shrug*
    [B][COLOR=cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000039d09/signature.png]Viloxus[/charsig]
    8-time Grand Champion Guinness Drinker[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=silver]June 2008 model in "Failmasters of 2008" Calendar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [B][COLOR=green]Making the world a better place one less pair of pants at a time :p [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

HOV (Heroes of Valinor) is still strong and active lol

Zitat Zitat von weka Beitrag anzeigen
    HOV (Heroes of Valinor) is still strong and active lol
    PM a description of your kinship (HOV), along with either a website and/or a contact person in game, and I'll add it to the list of kinships.

Zitat Zitat von Viloxus Beitrag anzeigen
    Ummm...Apathy isn't there? *shrug*
    APATHY used to deserve to be at the top of the kinship list on silverlode but everyone either quit or left

Add the "Hispania" kinship, one populated mostly by spanish speakers, and the biggest one in its type in the server, and probably in other servers too.