Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Hybrid-Darstellung

All Hail High Chieftain Youlookyummy!

Big congratulations Yummy for hitting r13! You're an awesome BA and a really cool guy to just sit around and chat with. Very few are more deserving of being so high a rank than you are, and I hope you continue to bring us to victory for a long time to come!

Edit: Added relevant picture.
    Geändert von Fafoo (31.12.2013 um 17:24 Uhr)

Gratz Yummy. I'm sure I helped quite a bit at TR yesterday. Best of luck on the road to 14.

Congrats Yummy! You've made playing on this server super fun.

Grats Yums! Was a lot of fun grouping with you ^_^ good luck as you head towards r14!

Thanks Blu, Syn, guy I don't know, and the mini formerly known as Arli - Now that I saw your two creep names listed together it actually made me laugh, so ha! Your names are good, but you'd need to dual log so people could appreciate the humor in them.

Sidenote: Congrats to Syn aka Medicinal on reaching Rank on her Warleader 20 seconds after me last night. I enjoyed scrounging around for quests/infamy to get you as close as possible in our crazed attempt at a creep leveling hat trick.

On topic: I couldn't do it without all the help from creeps and freeps alike. To my fellow creeps: thanks for all the callouts, random hots, bubbles and speed-bumps. To my enemies (and sometime friends/tea party attendants): thanks for all the fights, spars, hilarious moments and corpse jumps. It took me a while to learn to appreciate the game as it is instead of being frustrated by what it could be but I've come to enjoy the sandbox we call the Moors. Hope the same can be said for you, if not, do yourself a favor and take a break, read a book, or find a new game. Nothing fun about hating your "play-time".

edited to correct misspelling on Syn and her rank.
    Geändert von Metrolightning (01.01.2014 um 03:27 Uhr)

A Big Congrats, Yummy! We've had some great fights, and I look forward to many more. Happy to have contributed so much infamy (personally) to a great fighter
    /Bows deeply