Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Question Ceiling Hooks?

I may very well be blind, but I have looked at every ceiling in my deluxe house and can't seem to find a single ceiling hook. Any ideas? Thanks!
    [url=http://www.freewebproxy.com/][img]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/xd89z.jpg[/img][/url]

If I remember right, there are only ceiling hooks in kin houses. Wish they were in all of them! My tinker sure makes some pretty ones!

There is one single ceiling hook in deluxe houses.

I can't honestly say for all versions but in my Bree-land deluxe house it is in the dead centre of the main room.

Here's a list of the hooks in each house type.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Zitat Zitat von WBS Beitrag anzeigen
    There is one single ceiling hook in deluxe houses.

I can't honestly say for all versions but in my Bree-land deluxe house it is in the dead centre of the main room.

Here's a list of the hooks in each house type.
    It's in the very centre of the main room for Hobbit deluxe homes as well. I just used mine yesterday while redecorating.

In the elven deluxe house it is in the room upstairs if I'm not mistaken. You can hardly look to detect something put in there.