Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 61

Thema: Update 12.2

Hybrid-Darstellung

Post Update 12.2

Freeps:

• Update missing 95 Ring Sets
    • Update missing 95 2A Weapons (Rank 10)
    • Fix broken Guardian Trainer (Trade up)

Creeps:

• Increase CD of Moving Target to 90 seconds

Still waiting for the fix so you can save 10% coms from each piece?

lol

Zitat Zitat von WeaverofWebs Beitrag anzeigen
    Freeps:

• Fix warden bleeds
    • Fix cappy bubble
    • Fix CDG exploit

Creeps:

• Increase CD of Moving Target to 120 seconds
    • Fix OCPR
    • Fix Non working corruptions
    • Add/improve synerginestic damage buffs for group play
    Added some to your list..
    /dances

Zitat Zitat von jadacakai Beitrag anzeigen
    /dances
    Not sure what CDG exploit is, but I love how that needs fixing and not the warg/rvr macro spam that kill you in 2 seconds.

Zitat Zitat von Yelloweyedemon Beitrag anzeigen
    Not sure what CDG exploit is, but I love how that needs fixing and not the warg/rvr macro spam that kill you in 2 seconds.
    I love that you play a warden and yet I still see you constantly whining about how freeps get the short end of the stick and yelling at anyone who would dare suggest creeps need a buff. I play a mini and if I ever tried to whine about how freeps had it hard I would expect someone to slap me back to my senses. Wardens (and yes spear wardens too) and minis have been OP for so long, continuing with this update, anyone who plays either class needs to really just not say anything about freeps needing any buffs.

At least cappies and guards have only been OP for a short time. You can sort of forgive them for wanting to enjoy it.

Zitat Zitat von avengingbananaslug Beitrag anzeigen
    I love that you play a warden and yet I still see you constantly whining about how freeps get the short end of the stick and yelling at anyone who would dare suggest creeps need a buff. I play a mini and if I ever tried to whine about how freeps had it hard I would expect someone to slap me back to my senses. Wardens (and yes spear wardens too) and minis have been OP for so long, continuing with this update, anyone who plays either class needs to really just not say anything about freeps needing any buffs.

At least cappies and guards have only been OP for a short time. You can sort of forgive them for wanting to enjoy it.
    Typical dudes who jump to conclusions when see someone's sig. I havn't played my warden since RoI, and nowdays I'm not active even on my only lvl 95 char (hunter). (Even if your assumptions are worse than those of a 10year old kid)

But I also love how you made this a freep vs creep ballance issue when I was refering to exploit use that someone mentioned only for one side.

Waaaaay to go!

I'm going by every post I've seen you make in the monster forums, all seeming to claim there isn't a balance issue in favor of freeps and seemingly never was. However, since you admittedly don't even play, you have an even less relevant perspective on current events.

All bugs and such need to be fixed, but the cappie bug turning 1 shotters against creeps has been going on for as long as I've played. Since most combat anymore is at Grams, it's a big issue and needs to be addressed first (especially because it takes Turbine way too long to fix even one thing). Yet you've never seen thousands of threads about it like we've seen about macros as freeps come crawling out of the woodwork to complain about the one thing not going their way.

Macro exploitation is dumb, but it's only one dumb thing and IMO doesn't deserve the shooting to the top of the list of dumb things Turbine has done. Fix the dumb things that came before it first, like cappie 1 shotter exploitation.

Zitat Zitat von Yelloweyedemon Beitrag anzeigen
    Both sides do it, it needs fixing either way.

Zitat Zitat von jadacakai Beitrag anzeigen
    /dances
    add
    / Prevent the Use of Sprint or Stealth while in combat. If you cheap hit a group you better be prepared to stand and fight like Freep have to. No choice or I would get up and run from 3+ Creeps lmao.
    / Fix and fix the Hunters ability to track. Simply unreal at this time. Unable.
    / Fix where you are unableb to drop out of Combat when no enemy is nearby. Been out a area with no creeps and stuck in Combat.
    Geändert von Draithenz1971 (31.12.2013 um 02:56 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Draithenz1971 Beitrag anzeigen
    add
    / Prevent the Use of Sprint or Stealth while in combat. If you cheap hit a group you better be prepared to stand and fight like Freep have to. No choice or I would get up and run from 3+ Creeps lmao.
    Right, because burgs can't hips in combat. oh wait..

Anything about reavers Charge??

Zitat Zitat von burzumaz Beitrag anzeigen
    Right, because burgs can't hips in combat. oh wait..
    From A Creep Side I guess that would be about the same thing. So yes it would only be fair to do such to both Wargs and Burgs.

Prevent the Use of Sprint or Stealth while in combat. If you cheap hit a group you better be prepared to stand and fight like Freep have to. No choice or I would get up and run from 3+ Creeps lmao.
    As a Warg I'd be all for this if we'd get rid of all Freep escape skills:

1: No more Last Stand
    2: No more Sprints.
    3: No more Bubbles.
    4: No more Healing.
    5: No more one-shotters.
    6: No more Crowd Control.

^ I see all of those skills used every night dozens of times by Freeps so that they can escape certian death.

Yeah, I get tthat having a Warg escape can be frustrating - yet as a Warg I have Freeps escape me too.
    It's part of the game.

Zitat Zitat von Fuddlepaws Beitrag anzeigen

^ I see all of those skills used every night dozens of times by Freeps so that they can escape certian death.

Yeah, I get tthat having a Warg escape can be frustrating - yet as a Warg I have Freeps escape me too.
    It's part of the game.
    I think he hogged all the good drugs. ^^^^^^^^^^^.

I think he hogged all the good drugs. ^^^^^^^^^^^.
    Does that mean you're on the bad ones? It would explain your posts.

I don't know any way to play Freep side for Free considering I had friends who attempted to get in but could not. As I recall one must have a VIP to enter the Moors. If you know of a Free way to enter spit it out already. Creeps is ever advertised as Free to enter the Moors.
    If you can't play in the moors effectively this update, I doubt you'd be able to comprehend it.

Yes, reavers are free to enter the moors. And severly gimped when they do so, they must expend plenty of money to become viable. Even then, freeps are still facerolling.

Zitat Zitat von WeaverofWebs Beitrag anzeigen
    Freeps:

Creeps:

• Increase CD of Moving Target to 90 seconds
    This guy is a baddie troll. There are so many more glaring issues than a skill that is working as intended. Typical bad player, something kills me = needs to be nerfed. Half a brain nit wit needs to uninstall lotro.

Update 12.2

Reduce captain speed by 50% so they don't get in the way of freeps trying to fight.

What I'd do:

Slow down combat pace with increased Migitations
    For Freeps that means Rank 1 Audacity should provide 20% Fell-wrought and Orc-craft Migitation. Introduce Jewelry Sets like the ones from Big Battles with the same stats, but with 4% Fell-wrought and Orc-craft Migitation on the 2 set and 6% Fell-wrought and Orc-craft Migitation on the 3 set

So fully equipped that's 50% Fell-wrought and Orc-craft Migitation

Increase Creep Base Migitations vs all damage types, not sure how much is needed, but definitly more than Freeps get, so that "% of Morale reduced per second" is roughly equal

Fix healing:
    All direct heals are too strong, all Hots too weak, healing in general is too strong
    Heavy nerf to Minstrels
    nerf to WLs
    RKs and Defilers are too weak in the current environment but will be fine once the damage is slowed down

Zitat Zitat von Chris91 Beitrag anzeigen
    What I'd do:

For Freeps that means Rank 1 Audacity should provide 20% Fell-wrought and Orc-craft Migitation. Introduce Jewelry Sets like the ones from Big Battles with the same stats, but with 4% Fell-wrought and Orc-craft Migitation on the 2 set and 6% Fell-wrought and Orc-craft Migitation on the 3 set

Increase Creep Base Migitations vs all damage types, not sure how much is needed, but definitly more than Freeps get, so that "% of Morale reduced per second" is roughly equal

Fix healing:
    All direct heals are too strong, all Hots too weak, healing in general is too strong
    Heavy nerf to Minstrels
    nerf to WLs
    RKs and Defilers are too weak in the current environment but will be fine once the damage is slowed down
    I'd agree with much of this. First "Slow down combat pace with increased Mitigations". With the increases to DPS and the reduced mitigations, a 1v1 typically last 20 seconds or less now. DPS, on both sides, is insane at the moment.

"For Freeps that means Rank 1 Audacity should provide 20% Fell-wrought and Orc-craft Migitation. Introduce Jewelry Sets like the ones from Big Battles with the same stats, but with 4% Fell-wrought and Orc-craft Migitation on the 2 set and 6% Fell-wrought and Orc-craft Migitation on the 3 set." I think getting to 20% audacity should be easier/quicker for both sides. Getting trashed for a month in 10 seconds or less while trying to get some audacity is not going to attract a whole lot of new players, and both sides need new players entering the game to replace players who are leaving (seeing fewer and fewer ppl out these days on both sides).

"Increase Creep Base Migitations vs all damage types, not sure how much is needed, but definitly more than Freeps get, so that "% of Morale reduced per second" is roughly equal". Conceptually it would be nice, but likely way beyond Turbine's abilities. Turbine hasn't had a very good record here... for a loooong time!

"Fix healing: All direct heals are too strong, all Hots too weak, healing in general is too strong. Heavy nerf to Minstrels". I have two minstrels. Minis healing at more than 16k hps is easily doable. RKs can still be excellent healers in the Moors, but a good mini can easily put out two or three times the hps of an RK.

"nerf to WLs." The one minute CD of in-combat AoEs reses is a bit short. Some of the new CDs are just ridiculous!

"RKs and Defilers are too weak in the current environment but will be fine once the damage is slowed down." DPS RKs have a couple ways to get large heals or bubbles. The problem is, they have to stop moving to try to get them off, and then hope they're not interrupted. Steady Hands can let them flip to full heals attunement, and pop a nice size damage preventing bubble when SH is used at full DPS attunement, but they have to stop moving to get SH off. SM can give a nice 30% heal, but again, you have to stop moving to use it, and it's often interrupted as soon as the creep sees the induction. I typically wait until I think the affects of VI can't be broken, and then try one of those. The survivability of DPS RKs is not all that great against reavers running Charge and then Resiliance or a warg using a Fury pot and then branding. A good un-CC-able (for 18 to 20 seconds) reaver or warg will typically chew my RK up Really fast. As for Defilers? They need a ton of work! I used to see defilers in 1v1 circles. They'll just get destroyed there now.

Other changes they still need to make? Wow, a long, long list. Creep regen rates are ridiculously low. Unmitigatable damage types should be removed on both sides. Some CDs are just down right silly. Captains? Seeing ten creeps struggling to take down a captain makes me wonder if Turbine has anyone on their staff that actually plays a captain. A fix for macro/fast/immediate skill exploits? Don't hold your breath on this one.

Overall impressions of HD in terms of PvMP play? The first month was horrendous!!! So poorly tested and buggy that it made PvMP pretty much unplayable for a month. Going live with the 62% audacity bug and damage types that were completely unmitigatable?!?!? Whose brilliant idea was that? Even after 12.1, lots of issues on both sides. Imo, they bit off WAY more than they could chew properly with HD. Trying to completely revamp freep classes and implement trait trees and BBs meant very, very little testing was done in regards to how freep changes would affect PvMP. The beta testing showed freeps clobbering creeps, so Turbine turned around and threw in a bunch of creep changes that were never tested in beta, and got the train wreck moving in the opposite direction. While it's playable now, there are still a ton of adjustment, fixes and changes that need to be made.

For me it feels like champions are the weekest class in the moors right now. Even very new unexperienced players can beat me in 1 vs 1 situations.
    I'm still wondering what kind of drugs the devs must have taken when they decided that light and heavy armour have the same damage mitigation.
    But I can understand the creeps claiming that freeps are far too strong now. wardens, minis, burgs and guardians can kill whole groups of Creeps.

My Suggestions for Update 12.2

Creepside:
    +50% crit defense base stat ( to counter the ridiculous damage output of burgs and minis )
    higher healoutput from Defilers
    increase damage from weavers
    make warden bleeds mitigated

Freepside:

Make orc-craft and fell-wrought damage mitigated by armour type (so Champions aren't as squishy as a rk except we're not dealing an equal amount of damage)
    make guardians, captians and wardens killable
    (i'd love to see a stacking debuff on every selfheal skill in damage lines)

What I'd do:

Fix healing:
    Heavy nerf to Minstrels
    nerf to WLs
    I agree with alot of this, but not the WL nerf, WLs gained sod all in pvmp, everyone assumes they have the R14 trair, ###. If the WL raids then yeah there protty good, however they still suck if a burg/champ is on you, small groups against big hitters the WL is always / always targetted first and he will die, my WL is R11 with zero bought store items at all. While i agree the commander stance heals are nice, not everyone is OP and we still have to deal with inductions, not always but we still have them.

Turbine should first reduces the raid sizes in the moors, these 24 man raids are pathetic and not required, if we want better action, reduce the groups then fix the macros from wrg/burg/reaver. Obviously the freep items needs introduced, but not 2nd agers or 1st agers, these should never be included again in pvmp.

Zitat Zitat von MessyR Beitrag anzeigen
    I agree with alot of this, but not the WL nerf, WLs gained sod all in pvmp, everyone assumes they have the R14 trair, ###. If the WL raids then yeah there protty good, however they still suck if a burg/champ is on you, small groups against big hitters the WL is always / always targetted first and he will die, my WL is R11 with zero bought store items at all. While i agree the commander stance heals are nice, not everyone is OP and we still have to deal with inductions, not always but we still have them.

Turbine should first reduces the raid sizes in the moors, these 24 man raids are pathetic and not required, if we want better action, reduce the groups then fix the macros from wrg/burg/reaver. Obviously the freep items needs introduced, but not 2nd agers or 1st agers, these should never be included again in pvmp.
    Freeps have to get into the largest grouping of a Raid as to counter the large Craids and harder hitting wargs. Simply not a option to do otherwise. Wargs using macros has made this all the more needed. Strength in numbers as to watch each other back in a tight group. Reducing theRaid size will do nothing for reducing the size of Free p Groupings.

Right nowI only have 2 Second age LI's. I just updated my main weapon to lvl 95 and still need to replace my other one but finding lvl 95 is not cheap.

Zitat Zitat von MessyR Beitrag anzeigen

WL is VERY nice in the current environment and definitly much better than RK/Defiler

With the damage slowed down as much as I propose they'll be OP if they stay like they are. In the current environment an increase of the rez CD is enough and WL healing needs no nerf, but in a slowed down environment WL healing needs to be reduced too

What I'd do:

Fix healing:
    Heavy nerf to Minstrels
    nerf to WLs
    I like this especially because I think it's stuff that could be done for a doable amount of effort with a very large payout in how well it would play.

Add fixing my derpy useless pets to your list. You can reuse the same LM spirit pet fix to keep me from spamming devour and allow in-combat summon. Then just scale the morale/mits and damage to actual 95 values.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

/ Prevent the Use of Sprint or Stealth while in combat. If you cheap hit a group you better be prepared to stand and fight like Freep have to.
    Make haste run to backdoor/one-shots; spam on the move minstrel heals while retreating to the aforementioned; better yet, freeps stand still and fight and either win or put up a good fight. Doesn't sound like the people you play with would be capable of that though.

Zitat Zitat von Fuddlepaws Beitrag anzeigen

It's part of the game.
    I'm sorry, the logic you are using is incompatible with the people on this PvMP forum, creeps should die at will the moment freeps see them.