Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 43 von 43

Thema: F2P Challenge

On tonight and tomorrow night and all day Sunday. Will be logged in to raid call while I am online..

Be on tonight 7est 6cst 5mst!!

I'll be there!! We'll get some good play time in tonight hopefully.

I'll be on today

It's my day off so I'll be in raid call today and I have plenty of time to play. Thank you to the sweet person who gave me a few freebies for my crafting and the outfits for us, I'm sure the others will enjoy them when they get them. Let's get some deeding in!

I didnt really bother reading and hopefully by the time you read this you wouldnt get too far, but...

You should totally record and put it on youtube. Might be boring depending on how you do it but i feel like a progress to what its like to be completely free and play the game would be pretty cool and beneficial. Anyone agree?

Zitat Zitat von INFJ2 Beitrag anzeigen
    I didnt really bother reading and hopefully by the time you read this you wouldnt get too far, but...

You should totally record and put it on youtube. Might be boring depending on how you do it but i feel like a progress to what its like to be completely free and play the game would be pretty cool and beneficial. Anyone agree?
    Hey I agree with you. I was thinking of recording but no one has been on in like 3 days to talk this over with or to give them their crafting/weapon/armour goodies that I got as a donation to our group.

I think I'll be recording for sure, but we'll see. I just put up a gaming channel again so this will add some good footage to it. Thank you for the idea. Is anyone else up for the challenge yet? My characters are sort of sitting around and the hobbit is getting a bit feisty...

I'm getting a bit impatient as well. I've resorted to playing creepside until we can get a date to continue our challange.
    Riddermark Freeps and Creeps: Morgunith, LM/Hadellost, Burglar/Nukzat, Reaver Rank 6
    Meneldor Freeps and Creeps: Cambanod, Cpt

I would like to join too but just a few questions, where and when are you starting, at what level, days and time you plan to play (i'm in CST), any race/class req.? I have an Elf Hunter Lvl 7 in one account I could use, have nothing purchased except trait slots because of last VIP promotion, but free time is over now.

Here's when I am available:

Monday through Friday: 8am - 10am CST, 1pm - 3pm CST
    Sunday (Sometimes) - 7:30am - 9am CST, 1pm - 3pm CST

Let's get something going. It's hard getting all 3 of us online at the same time it seems, so we have to ponder this as well. I have no issue with possibly soloing until ya'll are online, but I'll be ahead in points.

Zitat Zitat von Jenske Beitrag anzeigen
    I would like to join too but just a few questions, where and when are you starting, at what level, days and time you plan to play (i'm in CST), any race/class req.? I have an Elf Hunter Lvl 7 in one account I could use, have nothing purchased except trait slots because of last VIP promotion, but free time is over now.
    Hey

There aren't any requirements that I know of, but I'm going 100% F2P and I didn't do the VIP thing (Plus I didn't want them to have my card information and accidentally charge me like before).

We started already. We're on Landroval, but only a few quests were started in the Shire (mailbag to Michael Delving, hide and seek quest finished [both] and talking to the mayor, I can't remember what else) and I'm level 8 on Lavatera (a minstrel). My play times are above but we're having issues getting corresponding times to play. You're in my time zone though, yay!!

I'll be on Lavatera and Udela today (Landroval)

I'll be on my characters throughout today and in the raid call (free downloadable chat program) channel 7774874 "F2PFTW" username Lavatera.

I will start deeding at 12pm CST - 2pm CST today regardless of if I have anyone else with me. I will go back and help you deed though, don't worry, I have Lavatera for grouping and I don't mind redoing the slayer deeds or aiding with quests (extra coin for me!).

Again, we had a donation of a few little gifts for our original group. Permond, I have some donated goodies for you if you'd like to get online to receive them or I can mail them to you. Syrop, if you decide to get on again, I have things for you too.

I'd like to continue the journey, too. I will be starting at around 1:00 p.m. EST and hopefully getting up to level 20 by 4:00 p.m. EST but this time is not certain. Hopefully, one of you in our group will be available to join me.Oh and Lavatera, can you just mail them? And Jenske, are you with us?
    Geändert von Yignificent_Nimogist (03.01.2014 um 13:20 Uhr)
    Riddermark Freeps and Creeps: Morgunith, LM/Hadellost, Burglar/Nukzat, Reaver Rank 6

Thumbs up A little progress

Well, I got some TP from questing and killing wolves so far but I couldn't play a lot so now I'm working to get 95TP for my riding skill. My rental horse decided to run away after 24 hours because my agreement with it's owner ran out, not because I took too much enjoyment in jumping into lakes and rivers while riding it.... Mailbag quests will help me get around for now (woohoo for 125% run speed with a mailbag :P).

I have 60TP so far by actually questing/deeding for 1 1/2 hours. I could have done more if I had not messed around in the AH looking for gear and chatting with awesome RP peoples.

I am still pondering if I should craft, since that will cause me to out-level many areas quite fast and I'm already level 11 and I've hardly done anything in the shire yet.

I'll be on some tonight (not sure when) and tomorrow. I'd really like to get into my group or any deeding group if possible.

Lavatera insisted on having a horn to play, though I told her repeatedly she would not get a crafted one until level 70+ with good stats on it, she didn't care.

I'm getting a pretty good plan going for which quest packs and expansions to buy, but I was wanting to get other opinions.

Are the class quest items still needed later on? I haven't played that level since prior to Helms Deep update. If so, should I buy Angmar later on for class quest items?

Should I get Isengard quests or should I get another area?

Any helpful tips on deeding and quest pack buying would be great as well as what to purchase in terms of other goodies (like a 4th bag, etc.).

I will not buy anything from the store such as TP or go VIP at all, this is 100% F2P.

Also, is anyone else going to get on like they said they would? I set schedules one day at a time, usually ahead of time, since my job is so spontaneous sometimes.

Well, I was thinking Evendim, Angmar, Eregion (optional), Moria, Enedwaith, Isengard, Rohan, and Helm's Deep.

We should get Angmar for the class quests, and also because of the instances and raid and the fact that a good portion of the Epic Story runs in Angmar.

A 4th bag, currency cap, premium wallet and trait slots are all ideal.

Are you still on Permond? I haven't seen you online while I'm on unfortunately. Haven't seen Syrop in over a week.

I do still go online. We should set a date for what time we play, say maybe Friday at 7:00 CST, 8:00 EST?

Beta test at that time

I can't come on tonight after all. I got invited to a beta this weekend starting tonight. Super excited

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2